Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
##vote kashuno Let's hope.

:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Voting me is the wrong play flat out.

That said, I'm hard pressed to make a case for Roy or Mith at this point. They both had the opportunity to end and didn't. That only leaves chaos as a godfather turning up innocent for the cop and playing extremely town friendly all game to keep suspicion off.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Asiina finally gets home after the longest day of her life, having had no food to eat. She is absolutely starving so heads straight into the kitchen, ignoring her annoying cats. She opens the fridge and there, right in the middle of the shelf, is the best looking chocolate cheesecake she has ever seen. It is practically shining off the light of the fridge. How did this even get in here?

She takes the cake out of the fridge and places it on the counter. Man, does it look tempting.

But no, she hasn't worked this hard to waste it on cheesecake that'll just make her sick. In a fit of self-empowerment she doesn't just throw the cheesecake into the garbage. She throws it off the balcony. It makes a satisfying splat as it hits the sidewalk below, and Asiina gets fined $100 by her landlord, but it was worth it.

Heading back into the kitchen she looks and sees all the ingredients for Meatloaf and miniquiches and she can even make sugar-free protein filled cookies if she wants something sweet. She's gonna be alright.

Kashuno, Chocolate Cheesecake, scum-aligned Godfather was thrown out D5.

quote:

You are Chocolate Cheesecake

Ingredients

Crust
  • 10 graham crackers
  • 1/3 cup white sugar
  • 5 tbsp butter

Filling
  • 2 packages cream cheese
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 8 oz chocolate

Instructions
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Grind graham crackers and mix with sugar and melted butter
3) Press into bottom of pan
4) Bake for 15 minutes then let cool
5) Melt chocolate in double boiler, add cream
6) Slowly add and mix all other ingredients together until fully incorporated
7) Place on crust and bake for 60 minutes.
8) Let cool then refridgerate overnight.

Makes 8 servings: 480 calories, 8g protein

Scum have been eliminated and town have won!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:toot:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Here are the remaining recipes:

quote:

You are a crustless mini-quiche.

Ingredients
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 bushel green onion
  • 1 green pepper
  • 4 white mushrooms
  • Leftover meat (ham, sausage, steak, turkey, etc)
  • 30g Low-fat cheese
  • Garlic
  • Salt and Pepper to taste

Instructions
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Beat eggs
3) Finely chop all vegetables and meat
4) Grate cheese
5) Mix all ingredients together
6) Pour into greased mini muffin tin
7) Bake for 30 minutes

Makes 8 servings of 3: 113 calories, 9g protein

quote:

You are meatloaf

Ingredients
  • ½ kg ground chicken
  • ¼ cup whole what oats
  • ¼ cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • Green onion
  • 1 green pepper
  • Swiss cheese
  • Salt, Pepper, Garlic

Instructions
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Soak oats in milk for 1 minute
3) Add egg and mix
4) Chop vegetables
5) Add all ingredients (except cheese) together and mix, seasoning with salt, pepper, and garlic
6) Put in mini meatloaf tins.
7) Bake for 45 minutes
8) When done, place sliced cheese on top and broil for one minute until bubbly.
9) Serve with steamed vegetables

Makes 4 loaves, each cut in half per serving: 160 calories, 16g protein

quote:

You are Protein Bar Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 Quest protein bar, any flavour

Instructions
1) Preheat oven to 325
2) Cut protein bar into 8 pieces and place on lined cookie sheet
3) Bake for 3 minutes
4) Press down with spatula
5) Bake for 3 more minutes

Makes 8 mini-cookies, 180 calories, 20g protein

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Woo! Good scum game Kashuno. I couldn't pin down any one thing to point out to everyone else, I just felt off about you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Good game all! I got too gutsy at the end there, lesson learned.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

That was really well played Kash.

Good game all!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Scumdoc

Moddoc

So this was my attempt to balance an 11-person game, which are notoriously difficult to balance. There was a doctor, watcher, and cop, but otherwise vanilla town. There were only two scum but they both had a NK. I think it was a relatively successful experiment and I may run it again as an open setup at some point.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Good game!

(for everyone else, I grow more terrible at Mafia by the hour)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mithross posted:

Woo! Good scum game Kashuno. I couldn't pin down any one thing to point out to everyone else, I just felt off about you.

Yeah, same. Had that feeling the day we lynched Uranus but after the double kill I completely moved away from it mentally

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Being the first vote on d5 was a huge misplay on my part; it gave everyone an out. With how much mithross said he would dunk Roy, I rushed it at that point to try and keep things rolling.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Being the first vote on d5 was a huge misplay on my part; it gave everyone an out. With how much mithross said he would dunk Roy, I rushed it at that point to try and keep things rolling.

It was a big part of why I wouldn't vote roy, you and chaos both jumped right onto him. Also, I knew not ending the game would earn me some heavy town cred, which I desperately needed (basically all game.)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Good game guys. I'm so glad you got it right.

I'm sorry I had to railroad D2, but I did it for town. I have a notepad next to my computer and the 4 names I wrote down after D1 were: Chaos, JakeP, uranus, Kashuno.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Although I really should have jumped on the Kash vote at the end of D2.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Aww Kash you did so good, thought you had it for a second :(

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
good job mith not voting when he didnt

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I hope you guys had fun. This was kinda the angriest game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, JakeP, way to self hammer yourself. I laughed at that after my play, plus I was going to start pointing fingers at Kashuno.

I wasn't really angry per se, I was just a little frustrated and knew I had to get to day 3. I sort of didn't care who got voted D2, but I backed myself into a corner and had to laser focus on uranus.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Plus, there were times when I felt like I was dropping hints about what I was, but I couldn't be too overt because I didn't want to let the scum figure it out either.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This was a lot of fun for my first game!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

This was a lot of fun for my first game!

You should def play more

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

You should def play more

Currently playing 1 other one and signed up for two more. All the mafia

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Good job guys.

Hope there's no hard feelings Jake,.I was definitely being an rear end in a top hat because I was very sure you were scum but you're a much better player than I am and I couldn't get anything done.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

You weren't on my list but come on how is Kash scum.

:colbert:

Just kidding, you nailed Jake from the word go. If we had listened to you at the start things would have been a lot smoother.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also in case people didn't check the mod doc, it was Kashuno who visited Somber, and he did try to kill him but Sandwolf protected him. Somber saw what he thought he saw, but he didn't understand it.

And I laughed and laughed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

Good job guys.

Hope there's no hard feelings Jake,.I was definitely being an rear end in a top hat because I was very sure you were scum but you're a much better player than I am and I couldn't get anything done.

I took your advice though. I tried to get that message across in the middle of day 2, but I had already stated that I wasn't looking to vote Jake and I was drawing enough heat already I thought moving anywhere would be a worse move for me.

Also, for the record, the real reason I wanted the name out of the second visitor at the end of day 2 wasn't because I thought it was a killer, I just wanted a smokescreen to be sure that scum had two possible targets out there so I could freely investigate Jake.

Town is really lucky that the scum didn't hit me/CL on N2, they talked about it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

Also in case people didn't check the mod doc, it was Kashuno who visited Somber, and he did try to kill him but Sandwolf protected him. Somber saw what he thought he saw, but he didn't understand it.

And I laughed and laughed.

I can take some solace in having made the right call as to my night target at least!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

Good job guys.

Nah its all in the game and you were right, good job

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So after I was double night killed with Somber, I decided that Kashuno was an SK, since Somber called us idiots for almost voting for him. I knew he must have been the visitor to Somber, and knew that he was blocked from killing. Turns out he was actually scum, but meh.

I'm surprised no one else picked up on that.

Sadly I thought Jake was town most of the game. So good on you for that one Somber. :)

Good job at pulling it out town!

Fun game Asiina!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Somberbrero posted:

I can take some solace in having made the right call as to my night target at least!

same!!

• Locked thread