Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I'll be free after 9pm est tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Budget Prefuse posted:

i dont mind. ill have to download fightcade since i normally play third strike on the ps3 but i assume it's very easy to set up

its insanely easy to use but im a dumbass and i needed both bleep and boondie in a group chat with me to help set up my controls and link me the right rom sets. i also didnt know how to do anything but accept challenges for about an hour

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i spent an hour trying to play street fighter 4 online and i still cant do it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

its insanely easy to use but im a dumbass and i needed both bleep and boondie in a group chat with me to help set up my controls and link me the right rom sets. i also didnt know how to do anything but accept challenges for about an hour

All you can do in fightcade is accept challenges

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

you can also issue them, i worked it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you can also issue them, i worked it out

Nicely done

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

If you challenge yourself, you can play the game on your own

Good for setting up your buttons and stuff

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Seshoho Cian posted:

If you challenge yourself, you can play the game on your own

Good for setting up your buttons and stuff

ok even im not as retarded as this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I've decided, the next Imp Zone fightcade tournament isn't going to be a random game, it's going to be 3rd Strike. Submit your name and time available below, so we can figure out the best fighter Imp Zone has.

i've never played 3s for more than 10 minutes.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

play 2nd impa ct instead

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

lol

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ive got everything up and running. im ready whenever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i've never played 3s for more than 10 minutes.

its kewl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

ps4 stix are plug n play basically i think, no more dicking with chinese malware haha

this is awesome, i plugged it in and it just worked.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i knwo, but i never played them in arcades or on console much, and i'm unwilling to learn 6 button games since i mostly played snk crap, a million years ago (i am mexica

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

By the way Zoq, I looked into it and SFII Turbo was called Street Fighter 2X: Grand Master Challenge in Japan and that's the version on FightCade

What the gently caress lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

You can type /play in the chat and it launches the game in singleplayer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

You can type /play in the chat and it launches the game in singleplayer.

Someone else mentioned this so I was playing some JJBA Challenge Mode earlier.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Fightcade is pretty easier to manage than ggpo overall and gives you a wider selection of cool arcade games and fgs

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

can we play snk's street hoops for the next tournament

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kz9iwg9D0U

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

the new update for UNIEL hit japanese arcades today, there's already hours and hours of footage being uploaded to youtube and it looks good so far, a lot of character that needed buffs got them and a lot of the top tiers got a little bit less ridiculous. the new veil off mid-combo gimmick is pretty fun-looking too

heres 6 hours of footage of a videogame if you have some downtime inbetween games you care about in SGDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCOP_nSSi9g

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'd rather watch sonic speedruns forever than watch or play uniel :doge::henget::shibe:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

mango gay touchies posted:

the new update for UNIEL hit japanese arcades today, there's already hours and hours of footage being uploaded to youtube and it looks good so far, a lot of character that needed buffs got them and a lot of the top tiers got a little bit less ridiculous. the new veil off mid-combo gimmick is pretty fun-looking too

heres 6 hours of footage of a videogame if you have some downtime inbetween games you care about in SGDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCOP_nSSi9g

it's a shame this game will never take off in america because it takes 7 months for the new stuff to get to america and uniel 2 will be a thing in japan by then

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

the most successful FB will ever be in the states is dengeki bunko because anime but UNIEL at least has a decent following right now, pretty much everybody who cares about the game imports it anyway

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Oh yeah I forgot to say but I'll enter the 3s tourny too, and have a big showdown with zoq

fightcade name is Ltdanslegs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Oh yeah I forgot to say but I'll enter the 3s tourny too, and have a big showdown with zoq

fightcade name is Ltdanslegs

I added you and reshuffled the seeds. Tournament "starts" in about 2 hours but whenever people are on, you can play your matches. I'll be on in about 90 minutes to play

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I'll try and be around in time, did you want me to stream it or something I think I still have my obs setup from last 3s tournament

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll try and be around in time, did you want me to stream it or something I think I still have my obs setup from last 3s tournament

Feel free to stream, that'd be neat

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

With only 1mb upload speed it will be a struggle so we'll see how things go I guess

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

I added you and reshuffled the seeds. Tournament "starts" in about 2 hours but whenever people are on, you can play your matches. I'll be on in about 90 minutes to play

Wait we're starting tonight? I got a tabletop game tonight and tomorrow lol. Sorry.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I thought it'd be like a couple days.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i thought it was gonna be like next weekend

i cant beat zoq in my current condition...

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

With zoq out of the way I might actually have a shot at this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright we can do it next weekend or later this week, if it works better for people.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

With zoq out of the way I might actually have a shot at this

congratulations on your 2nd place

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

<System> GAME: <Prefuse> u doin ok there bro???
<System> GAME: <stairmaster> have i been downloaded

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

someone fight me in third strike

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't know how to play it andi don't have tohe rom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Alright we can do it next weekend or later this week, if it works better for people.

Tuesday night is a good day for me.

• Locked thread