Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Al Borland posted:

I just the feeling Karol is happily married to a lovely wife and wouldn't want any part in our carnal sick pleasures.

Maybe theyre swingers in his native home. Should teach him english instead of learning polish and ask him to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Justin Time! posted:

Find Karol by turning to page 56.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Looks like finiding Karol is ahead :

Justin Time! posted:

Find Karol by turning to page 56.

is the signal we're looking for here.

After that it looks like the idea is to hit on some dwarves because, hell, we've done worse (and dwarves are ok)

I'll check again later to see if this is still waht we want to do but in the mean time here are the bestiary entries for Dwarves and Poles which might help with a decision:

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Dwarves are kind of garbage in this lore. Sound like a bunch of nerds. Although I guess it would be appropriately weird to see our Polock buddy rail some midget dwarf elementary teacher or whatever. "Not great with their hands" makes me think we should avoid the whole hen party mess though. What's the point?

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006

Peebla posted:

Dwarves are kind of garbage in this lore. Sound like a bunch of nerds. Although I guess it would be appropriately weird to see our Polock buddy rail some midget dwarf elementary teacher or whatever. "Not great with their hands" makes me think we should avoid the whole hen party mess though. What's the point?

If you dont want an awkward handy from midget then I say good day to you sir.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Blizzy_Cow posted:

If you dont want an awkward handy from midget then I say good day to you sir.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Peebla posted:

You can't avoid it! You're getting drunk in the middle of it! Anyway if they can handle a paintbrush they can probably handle whatever the half-elf is packing.

Update

We add 30 to the page number, which is the Pole's signal:

Really short update tonight because my scanner broke again. Karol has rejoined the team:

and we need to decide what to do now - we have two leads. One is to go find the milkman, the other is to go rip off Tedbald who we are currently impersonating. Karol would probably help with either.

Before that the more immediate choice : we could try it on with the dwarves again, this time with a wingman, or hit the hay and get up bright and early, or do something else.

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jul 26, 2015

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
We haven't gone on an epic bender or seduced a subhuman female so keep drinking.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress a milkman, I vote we drink with Karol for a bit, make another pass at the dwarf ladies, and if it doesn't work then sneak into Tedbald's place with intention of forging papers leaving all his poo poo to us.

Without Karol I was worried we would gently caress this delicate task up profoundly and get chased out of town, but with him here I have a lot more confidence that we'll soon be stomping all over Jeff with some very fashionable boots.

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.
Find out when/why Karol became an outlaw.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Beyond sane knolls posted:

Find out when/why Karol became an outlaw.

Probably when he beat up those guards and stole a nobleman's horse

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

Epic High Five posted:

Probably when he beat up those guards and stole a nobleman's horse

Mmm yes I forgot that was how we parted.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Impersonate Ted and sign over all of his property to ourself.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress a milkman, I vote we drink with Karol for a bit, make another pass at the dwarf ladies, and if it doesn't work then sneak into Tedbald's place with intention of forging papers leaving all his poo poo to us.

Without Karol I was worried we would gently caress this delicate task up profoundly and get chased out of town, but with him here I have a lot more confidence that we'll soon be stomping all over Jeff with some very fashionable boots.

This

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

clearly our failure was due to lack of a wingman so hit on the dwarves again

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gilganixon posted:

You can't avoid it! You're getting drunk in the middle of it! Anyway if they can handle a paintbrush they can probably handle whatever the half-elf is packing.

Update

We add 30 to the page number, which is the Pole's signal:

Try it with the dwarves maybe some beers first and an apology will help

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Hit on the dwarves again

If I recall one of the many, many extra insert rule books and fluff pieces that came with these books was an abridged version of "The Game". Naturally this should make the half-elf an irresistible force of seduction, as our encounter with the bat-woman proves and shut up what happened just now doesn't count we weren't ready yet. Get in there and start negging!

rip off Tedbald

Perfect. We're just elfy enough to try it and just not elfy enough to gently caress it up. I can't wait to see the look on Jeff's face when we grift an entire peerage while he's busy playing shell games with racoons for leaves or whatever the hell it is he does.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
hit on only bearded dwarf babes. or at least make sure that they have massive sideburns that you can hold on to

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I would say we should ignore the dwarves entirely. We have a good thing going with the possibility of impersonating Ted, which we shouldn't waste.

Also, from his position of power we may be able to get Karol off the hook. He will be of absolutely no use to us if he is wanted by the guards.

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

Furia posted:

I would say we should ignore the dwarves entirely. We have a good thing going with the possibility of impersonating Ted, which we shouldn't waste.

Also, from his position of power we may be able to get Karol off the hook. He will be of absolutely no use to us if he is wanted by the guards.

This absolutely

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
Wheres your sex drive sense of adventure. Lets tap some dwarven rear end.

Still wanna do the split roast with Karol.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

assemblyrequired posted:

This absolutely

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Blizzy_Cow posted:

it's called spit roast

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jul 26, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

8 to 4 for hitting on the llllladies before ripping off the knight tomorrow or whenever we get round to it.

I doubt Karol has the kind of low self esteem required for what you have in mind but he could teach you a few moves apparently:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eros-Nile-Karol-Mysliwiec/dp/0801440009

anyway will check back in a bit and post the update.

Edit: I think I accidentally removed the Cock Eye from the adventure sheet without us using it, and it might come into play very soon. I'm pretty sure we still have it.

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jul 26, 2015

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah, getting Karol off the hook is of paramount priority. We should absolutely mack on the dwarf ladies again but the main thing is getting Ted's poo poo and getting Karol in good graces

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Blizzy_Cow posted:

we can do both! Take the party of dwarven women back to Ted's estate and have a massive orgy!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im glad this LP has finally gone full Applewhite

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Al Borland posted:

we can do both! Take the party of dwarven women back to Ted's estate and have a massive orgy!

This is probably the smartest course of action. I bet he has some awesome wine and whisky in the cellar.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

This is probably the smartest course of action. I bet he has some awesome wine and whisky in the cellar.

Sure. And he must also have a lot of servants, too. We can fake the appearance well enough, but if Ted simply arrived out of the blue with a bunch of dwarven women they may notice something is wrong. In fact, why stop there? He may have family in there, which would notice even sooner.

Also, at some point Ted is going to be back to the city. We do not know if he is alive or knows how to get home, being a dumb noble lost in the woods and all, but the safest thing is to assume that he is always one step away from walking into the city.

Quick and efficient, people. Time is of the essence.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Furia posted:

Sure. And he must also have a lot of servants, too. We can fake the appearance well enough, but if Ted simply arrived out of the blue with a bunch of dwarven women they may notice something is wrong. In fact, why stop there? He may have family in there, which would notice even sooner.

Also, at some point Ted is going to be back to the city. We do not know if he is alive or knows how to get home, being a dumb noble lost in the woods and all, but the safest thing is to assume that he is always one step away from walking into the city.

Quick and efficient, people. Time is of the essence.

I think the book already mentioned that Ted is dead in a cave somewhere but nobody knows yet, so it's just a matter of transferring things right now

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Epic High Five posted:

I think the book already mentioned that Ted is dead in a cave somewhere but nobody knows yet, so it's just a matter of transferring things right now

You're also lugging around a knight errant's suit of armour and his heraldic shield which you retrieved from a monster's lair. Chances are he didn't just drop that there.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Update time:

Here's the rest of yesterday's page.

We'll try our luck with the ladies now we've got our wingman back (127)

Of course there's a hitch. We have the cock-eye. Turning to 340:

So that all went to hell pretty fast.

1) Do we want to fight Savage Sid or throw in the towel? He's tough but we're in good shape and have some good gear so we'll probably win. But if we win:

2)We have a lovely bartender and guards running to the scene. At least Karol got away. What is our immediate next move?

Adventure sheet:

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

im glad this LP has finally gone full Applewhite

There have been nearly as many dicks in this book as an Applewhite CYOA but the half-elf is too unlucky in love to enact the kinds of depravities that would let this book compete with an Applewhite original.

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 27, 2015

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Stare Sid in the eye and eat the cockeye.

Hey, it worked with the testicle, right?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Stare Sid in the eye and eat the cockeye.

Hey, it worked with the testicle, right?

Or I say we tell him,"Yes, we were staring. At the most beautiful man we've ever seen."
Time to romance Sid.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
Lets fight him. Kick his dick so hard it flies off and whistles thus creating the first nerf football.

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

i vote we give Savage Sid some brain salad surgery

and supposing we whip some skull on him ditch the guards at the local karnevil

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bravely run away - Page 205

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

kmxexii posted:

i vote we give Savage Sid some brain salad surgery

and supposing we whip some skull on him ditch the guards at the local karnevil

Don't forget to take his switchblade if he win, that thing is bound to be useful later.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Attach the cockeye to someone else and claim mistaken identity if we are able

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Fight Sid, instead of paying with gold turn to the page that pays with teeth

I believe this works because our teeth count is higher than the page number

• Locked thread