Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Oh there was a DD too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

SCIENTISTS loving BAFFLED

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

that game was loving great, lol c9

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

clown 9.

lmao

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
TI5 is amazing

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

GET hosed CLOWN9

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VDay posted:

Are all the series waiting for this C9vLGD game to end before starting game 2 to not be hugely out of sync or something? Or just giving teams plenty of time to relax in between games?

dota network been down, ddos?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
loving lol C9

that's why i didn't put them into my predictions

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
CLOWN 9 IS AT TI IN FULL FORCE

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
how does this happen every time

loving lol

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

Asuron posted:

I told you all to watch the C9 game. I loving told you. This is exactly why you watch C9 to see how hard they can gently caress it up.

i had time to watch the other game and still tune in for another half an hour of cloud 9

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

wow lgd are ecstatic love chinese players

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

mikeraskol posted:

You're post also assumes that there are 5 best players that are easily identified, and that the 5 best players would be able to work together as a cohesive team, neither of which is an accurate assumption.
Wouldn't Navi in the first few TIs qualify?

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

so being unable to finish the game/push high ground when ahead then losing might as well be called, "c9ing" at this point

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
Hahahhahahahahaha, life is good. Suck it ee

Top Rox
Mar 27, 2010
I love watching EE lose. Reckon c9 would be better off with a carry that isn't such a bitch

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004
Would've thought c9 did some "breaking high ground 101" in their bootcamp.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

post on every page

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
:allears:

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

I tuned into LGD vs C9 just as Ember bought his rapier. It was cool, but holy poo poo listening to Toby is tiring.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Josh Lyman posted:

Wouldn't Navi in the first few TIs qualify?

Qualify as what? The best team, maybe, but you wouldn't say that every member of Na'Vi from TI1 and TI2 were the best players in the world at their respective positions.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh c9, oh Jackie Mao, oh Dota :classiclol:

eeS.
Nov 8, 2005

STUPID AS HELL!!
Just noticed that LGD had a backup rapier on the courier too lol

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
As a guy who likes watching Maybe and likes baffled scientists, that match ruled as much as a match that went on 20 minutes too long can.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
I can see the pain in EEs eyes.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Token Cracker posted:

I can see the pain in EEs eyes.

It's delicious.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am so glad I watched that whole thing. Really see the entire saga from beginning to end.

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004
I could watch EE sad face stream forever

as long as they keep n0tails out :(

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

Josh Lyman posted:

Since there are no salary caps, what's to stop a rich team from buying up all the best players?

This is exactly what Newbee is. The owner is the son of Xu Jiayin. Also, Wang Sicong, son of Wang Jianlin, owns Invictus Gaming.

Neon Belly fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jul 27, 2015

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

"Nahaz posted:

Simply Divine: @LGDgaming's win is a top 10 comeback ever in pro #Dota2. C9 has been in 4 of the top 11 (1-3) #TI5 http://www.datdota.com/win_expectancy.php

Hahaha.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Which was the really good game yesterday that people were talking about? It was game 2 of one of the series.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

This seems like a long time between games. Didn't the Secret/Fnatic game end a while ago?

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Team LGD is actually very good and a viable top-3 bet.

e: Lmao misery such a redneck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

CampingCarl posted:

This seems like a long time between games. Didn't the Secret/Fnatic game end a while ago?

Games are starting now. I think the Dota2 network was down...

• Locked thread