Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
why is it that mccoys are the only crisp guys who can make a decent tasting roast beef flavour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's hard to fit the cows through the flavour juicer.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its the ridges

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

XMNN posted:

its the ridges
for her pleasure

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Ex-pat living in LA here.

Don't worry I memorized the ascii code for awesome.

£

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
living in la must be hell

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

I send secret text messages to all my favourite posters, and to fraction

You hadnt signed up before? I thought you'd done a few

Please dont lol at me, The Big Taff Man

Wait, is that a shirt with your SA username on it?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Roy posted:

I didn't get one in my SA account gift basket :(

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Miggles posted:

Ex-pat living in LA here.

Hello fellow British expat in the US of A.

let us swap tips on getting ahead without the remnants of a feudal aristocracy holding us down

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Jose posted:

living in la must be hell

Hell compared to a coal mining village in Nottinghamshire...

Let me compare the two.

Shagging fat slags outside of the chippy while they moan about me spilling their pea-mix with that awful nasal northern laugh. Even the pretty girls have 'that accent'.

Or, live in a city where for a hundred years the most gorgeous people on the planet moved to procreated and have had plastic surgery to look 'better'.

Oh, legal weed.

Palm trees

80c weather year round

... I do miss my mum tho.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

The Saurus posted:

Hello fellow British expat in the US of A.

let us swap tips on getting ahead without the remnants of a feudal aristocracy holding us down

get. health. insurance.

The rest is easy from there, no?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Miggles posted:

80c weather year round

rip man, you seemed alright :(

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

sout posted:

rip man, you seemed alright :(

F .. poo poo I mean F....

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
British women really are vile creatures for the most part

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Miggles posted:

Let me compare the two.

Shagging fat slags outside of the chippy while they moan about me spilling their pea-mix with that awful nasal northern laugh. Even the pretty girls have 'that accent'.

Or, live in a city where for a hundred years the most gorgeous people on the planet moved to procreated and have had plastic surgery to look 'better'.

Oh, legal weed.

Palm trees

80c weather year round

... I do miss my mum tho.

i've been to LA and living there must be awful unless y ou're rich enough to live in santa monica and not need to work.

san diego is so much better

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/1561346807221706/

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Geordie Shore is one of my favourite tv programs of all time, way better than jersey shore

loving geordies are subhuman retards, its great to watch them semi-rape each other all the time. also they all work at call centers

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Roy posted:

Its a shirt with my nickname that became my SA username when I changed names

DrWrestling69 posted:

I too find it hard to organise a race with a couple of hundred people weekly. That is why I signed up to parkrun.
lmao

stop trying to explain it, if someone cant understand how you become a better runner by running in a group competing with others then they're either retarded, a lonely shut in, or both.

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Miggles posted:

Oh yeah? Well I live in Derby. Where's my rescue extradition to LA.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Jose posted:

i've been to LA and living there must be awful unless y ou're rich enough to live in santa monica and not need to work.

san diego is so much better

I do 'ok' and love my job.

It does help to not be a poor.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

UncleBlazer posted:

Oh yeah? Well I live in Derby. Where's my rescue extradition to LA.

Derby....

OK, I have a couch, I could also get your a day-bed.

Upside, I have a keurig.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

The Big Taff Man posted:

Its a shirt with my nickname that became my SA username when I changed names

lmao

stop trying to explain it, if someone cant understand how you become a better runner by running in a group competing with others then they're either retarded, a lonely shut in, or both.

Why register with sa and post in this thread when you can just write stuff on a wall in the park.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

DrWrestling69 posted:

Why register with sa and post in this thread when you can just write stuff on a wall in the park.

Spray cans are more than $10

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Miggles posted:

I do 'ok' and love my job.

It does help to not be a poor.

Why is 'ok' in quotation marks. Are you not really ok? Do you live on a poo poo stained mattress under a bridge and wail for the motherland all night, wanking into a ripped and bloody five pound note?

cos i do

Fluo
May 25, 2007

DrWrestling69 posted:

What parks do you go to where there are walls

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
'ok' by american standards is like living the greatest life ever by british standards. If you don't care about free healthcare then the standard of living here is just so much higher for so much cheaper.

If the United Kingdom was a state in the USA, it would come 50th in GDP per capita, with only Mississippi doing worse (Alabama has more money per person than the uk lol)

like i catch the bus and walk 15 mins to and from work each day from the bus stop and everyone i speak to considers that a horrible existence and can't understand why i don't mind sitting on the bus with all the gross poors. also the bus costs like a quid, if that, its awesome.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jul 29, 2015

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Fluo posted:

lots of parks have walls and fences theyre useful for informing your neighbours about who is a grass or dead etc

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
do you not understand the difference between a fence and a wall XMNN

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Writing on public walls is vandalism. Please do not encourage criminal activities.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.

Jose posted:

stoneofshame also lives in birmingham i think and also has some shameful tcc posts too

This is an accurate assessment.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

The Saurus posted:

do you not understand the difference between a fence and a wall XMNN
sometimes they have walls with fences on top and is that a wall or a fence idk its all very confusing

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
If I had to live in birmingham I'd constantly post in TCC too. Copious use of drugs helps you to forget you're in birmingham, a place most famous for being the filming location for the gameshow Golden Balls, presented by Jasper Carrot

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ive been to birmingham quite a lot recently and it is at least nicer than manchester although thats not saying much

Fluo
May 25, 2007

XMNN posted:

lots of parks have walls and fences theyre useful for informing your neighbours about who is a grass or dead etc

Lmao

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
birkenhead is a very depressing place

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I thought Manchester city center was meant to be nice thanks to the Irish Renovation Association's sterling work in the 80s and 90s?

by the way i really miss a good british style kebab, so if anyone gets a kebab can you please look at the salad in there and tell me what it is cause i've forgot. i know there's like purple stuff and onion and lettuce i think idk. also a recipe for that bangin chili sauce you get on them.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Oh hello I found you

The Big Taff Man posted:

I send secret text messages to all my favourite posters, and to fraction

:(

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

birmingham is good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

StoneOfShame posted:

This is an accurate assessment.

at least you appear to be doing better. rip no one

The Saurus posted:

'ok' by american standards is like living the greatest life ever by british standards. If you don't care about free healthcare then the standard of living here is just so much higher for so much cheaper.

depends where you live like everything and LA is not a cheap place unless you're living in one of the poo poo bits of it as far as i can tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Fluo posted:

Kelvingrove and Glasgow green.