Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

those are some sad titties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Her boobs are screaming "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYVJJZ3ZWM

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:stwoon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZngejPgaOko

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOQQogTiaI

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

nice try but skeletor was pretty fuckin ripped and not some internet nerd weaking who never benched

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gently caress tables [timg] can't contain skeletor's sick gains

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Surprised nobody has said it yet, but: wood.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Would I??? Would I???

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Dem gainz

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm not entirely sure if it was nerves or maybe a bad breakfast or a virus or what but after waiting about hours for my time in court for a civil case, I vomited on the floor of the court room. It all happened so fast that I didn't have time to ask to be excused or anything.
They gave me a few minutes to get myself together while someone was called to clean up. I was asked if I could continue but I couldn't stop gagging. I also wet myself a little (which I am not sure they could tell or not).
I told them I wasn't feeling great and played it off as if I might have had a virus or something. It might have been nerves but I am not going to tell them I was so nervous that I vomited and then wet myself.
The case was rescheduled for a few weeks from now.
I am just worried that I am going to be taken less seriously now. I've a good case for why I don't owe that debt (they didn't even attempt to charge my insurance).
This is my first time in a court setting ever and I dressed nicely and had my case all planned out.
I am assuming judgement isn't really effected by this sort of thing but is this judge going to take anything I say seriously at all now?
Has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm even more nervous about appearing in front of everyone again.

check out r/legaladvice and r/personalfinance on reddit, they always keep me laughing at work

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

He def known as the piss pants guy by the court clerks.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

I'm not entirely sure if it was nerves or maybe a bad breakfast or a virus or what but after waiting about hours for my time in court for a civil case, I vomited on the floor of the court room. It all happened so fast that I didn't have time to ask to be excused or anything.
They gave me a few minutes to get myself together while someone was called to clean up. I was asked if I could continue but I couldn't stop gagging. I also wet myself a little (which I am not sure they could tell or not).
I told them I wasn't feeling great and played it off as if I might have had a virus or something. It might have been nerves but I am not going to tell them I was so nervous that I vomited and then wet myself.
The case was rescheduled for a few weeks from now.
I am just worried that I am going to be taken less seriously now. I've a good case for why I don't owe that debt (they didn't even attempt to charge my insurance).
This is my first time in a court setting ever and I dressed nicely and had my case all planned out.
I am assuming judgement isn't really effected by this sort of thing but is this judge going to take anything I say seriously at all now?
Has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm even more nervous about appearing in front of everyone again.

check out r/legaladvice and r/personalfinance on reddit, they always keep me laughing at work

:catstare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

He def known as the piss pants guy by the court clerks.

Theres gonna be a larger crowd in the room for the next hearing just to see how badly he melts down.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

So I just totaled my mom's car. Ran into a power pole. Pole was trashed as well. Thankfully, no serious injuries. My mom's car was a lease.
I have about 10 grand saved up, but this was going to go towards a new house. I'm a 23 year old college drop out with two jobs.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Today is not your day. Stay inside porkins.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Unless there's a $10,000 deductible, it's not the end of the world.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Today is not your day. Stay inside porkins.

just got a call from porkins mom. he somehow managed to get the shower curtain tangled around his neck and now hes dead, so much for staying inside

rip porky pig

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Guys My Day Has Been Real hosed Up, it started with the Vomit at Court and now my Mom's Car is hosed...

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGtcVOcX-G0

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Guys My Day Has Been Real hosed Up, it started with the Vomit at Court and now my Mom's Car is hosed...

Shut the curtains, hide under the covers & drink until you pass out. Tomorrow can't be any worse.

I mean, it totally could be worse, but try not to think about that.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I had a good day. I walked around old town San Diego with my girlfriend, looked at old stuff, ate Mexican food, and peeped a lot of scantily clad butts.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

poo poo happens, man. Tomorrow's another day.

Ask yourself this question: will it really matter ten years from now? No? I didn't think so. Don't worry too much about it.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
jesus christ you guys are slow

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

:thejoke:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Victor Vermis posted:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
/

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I paid a federal student loan by phone. Confirmed with the phone operator that it was for $480. Get charged several business days later for 4800$. I call Loan and they say to call bank and cancel transaction. They do because it vastly overdraws my acct. It gets charged again the very next day. I call Loan and they say theres nothing they can do but they are sorry they overcharged. I call bank but the bank must let it go through since it is a ACH charge and its preauthorized. It goes through and now I'm over 2K overdrawn. Call Loan again and they say that it will take 40 days to issue a refund if they deem it. They admit to overcharging several times but, "theres nothing they can do about it" but thankfully they, "understand my situation and understand my frustration". Call the bank and they must send a letter to my apt. (takes 5 business days) and i fax them back information and it will take another week for the charge to drop. I am now $2K overdrawn, after getting paid friday from work I have rent due at the end of the month and about a week of food. Bills have been missed that will affect my credit score.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i got the joke, i just wanted to talk about peepin some butts

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I paid a federal student loan by phone. Confirmed with the phone operator that it was for $480. Get charged several business days later for 4800$. I call Loan and they say to call bank and cancel transaction. They do because it vastly overdraws my acct. It gets charged again the very next day. I call Loan and they say theres nothing they can do but they are sorry they overcharged. I call bank but the bank must let it go through since it is a ACH charge and its preauthorized. It goes through and now I'm over 2K overdrawn. Call Loan again and they say that it will take 40 days to issue a refund if they deem it. They admit to overcharging several times but, "theres nothing they can do about it" but thankfully they, "understand my situation and understand my frustration". Call the bank and they must send a letter to my apt. (takes 5 business days) and i fax them back information and it will take another week for the charge to drop. I am now $2K overdrawn, after getting paid friday from work I have rent due at the end of the month and about a week of food. Bills have been missed that will affect my credit score.

Is your loan managed by DFAS? What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

Is your loan managed by DFAS? What the gently caress.

Folks are fakeposting shut from reddit. It's the height of comedy.

• Locked thread