Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

EorayMel posted:

The plot armor is too strong space cow lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Outdrafted :smug:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

this is actually an insane outdraft

razor is actually good against all of the heroes expect SF

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
EG going fuckin berserk

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
This is the EG I wanted to see. VG is getting completely dismantled.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Whatever, this game still has a Razor in it.

If we can go one full match without Razor, Bristle, Gyro, AM, or Naga, I would be ecstatic.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
I've been at work for like 48 hours so I might be delirious am I actually seeing Universe offlane Enchantress?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
yeah

"ixmike invented it" - arteezy

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Nice play there Shadowfiend.

mikeraskol posted:

I've been at work for like 48 hours so I might be delirious am I actually seeing Universe offlane Enchantress?

Yeah and its working.

VVV I don't really care about teams as brands. I just like most of the players on EG right now more than other teams for the most part now that Arteezy is gone.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jul 29, 2015

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

This is the EG I wanted to see. VG is getting completely dismantled.
I have a hard time rooting for EG because their Starcraft 2 players were such dicks.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Josh Lyman posted:

I have a hard time rooting for EG because their Starcraft 2 players were such dicks.
EG somehow manages to find the saltiest players in every single game they sponsor a team in. Like, people call PPD the Salt Golem but he doesn't have poo poo on Idra.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is it racist that I can't name a single asian player just from their picture other than Chuan

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Josh Lyman posted:

Also some of their Evo attendees were dicks about TEAM BIG BODIES winning Marvel this year.

drunken officeparty posted:

Is it racist that I can't name a single asian player just from their picture other than Chuan

You can't name iceiceice?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Josh Lyman posted:

Don't worry, they're dicks in this game too.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Man what a goddamned annoying team EG has, Tree armor, untouchable/attendents, space cow bopping people, razor being razor.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zurreco posted:

Whatever, this game still has a Razor in it.

If we can go one full match without Razor, Bristle, Gyro, AM, or Naga, I would be ecstatic.

Lol you loving baby half those heroes are fun and entertaining.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

That's chaunist.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

mikeraskol posted:

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.
I love watching Rosh try to attack an Ench with max Untouchable

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tree dude is best dude

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Nanomashoes posted:

Don't get how people can hate Bristle he's a real man's hero.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Incoherence posted:

EG somehow manages to find the saltiest players in every single game they sponsor a team in. Like, people call PPD the Salt Golem but he doesn't have poo poo on Idra.

Haha I was just about to say something about how ppd learned everything he knows about being salty from Idra.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Singsing is on ig too, you should notice him

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I think it's time for iceiceice to play techies in every game. Tusk ain't working no mo

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
GG EG-VG

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Nanomashoes posted:

Gyro is cool but overplayed. The first two are boring right click heroes that don't require a lot of skill and the latter two drag games out way longer than they have to.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
that bounty stat was actually cool, first bounty with no kills or assists at 20 mins since ti4

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

same, but americans

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

Don't get how people can hate Bristle he's a real man's hero.

it's in the bag mate

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
track is great when you are behind because you can use the movement speed to run the hell away

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Zurreco posted:

Gyro is cool but overplayed. The first two are boring right click heroes that don't require a lot of skill and the latter two drag games out way longer than they have to.

Have you considered watching a game that caters to people who don't like toxic and anti-fun heroes?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zurreco posted:

At least you respect Cutler scrub

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
You know you are having a poo poo game on bounty when you are being stalked and hunted down by a Tree

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
PPD tailing the BH with a gem was p. loving hilarious

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Love me an aghs Razor. Prshh prsshh prshhh prrsshhh bye towers

derra
Dec 29, 2012
IIRC EG crushed Fy Bounty in Summit 3 as well right?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
The only hero I legitimately hate seeing in this meta is Naga but that's been my problem with her ever since TI 3.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
*FY walks off a cliff, looks down and then holds a sign up saying "welp"*

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Fy's having the kind of game that would make me quit Dota if I actually played Dota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Naga is pretty boring but it takes a ton of mechanical skill and game sense to win with it so if a team can pull it off well then I don't mind.

E: Literally the worst BH game in the history of professional dota 2 going by stats

• Locked thread