Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

it's exactly the same at my gym. Most people dry off mostly, in the shower cubicles, go to their locker, finish drying then immediately put pants on, but the old boys spend ages drying themselves in the changing room staring at Sky News on the telly, bemoaning immigrants or something.

exactly! see this guy gets it. they want you to inspect the goods, theres no other explanation for it, and its only for people of a certain age theres a magic age we all hit and then thats it, come and have a good stare at my cock everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Shirley Crabtree posted:

then is it an age thing? with anyone under say 50 its just very business like, shorts off, dry yourself, kecks back on but then they hit an age and they'll just stand there full nuddy, check their phone, walk over to the hairdryers and dry their hair hand on hip bum out, floss between their legs with the towel, check their phone again, forget something in their locker, they do it on purpose i swear there is no reason to have your cock out for that long they want me to see it and/or comment on it im sure of it

yeah its definitely an age thing. old guys love to hang out i suppose. i think they lose their ability to care.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

NaDy posted:

yeah its definitely an age thing. old guys love to hang out i suppose. i think they lose their ability to care.

its not that they dont care if you see it its that they care if you don't see it. you must see it. if they simply didnt care they wouldnt have it out for half an hour and try literally every manouvre that gets you an eyeful. i think it bugs me especially because its a family gym, people take their kids there and so i think its pretty disrespectful.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Shirley Crabtree posted:

is it a public school thing or

Everyone likes getting their willy out apart from you, so it's just a you thing.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Air Drying is the best form of drying, maybe you should appreciate the male body in all its beauty, what are you, Fraction?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

sometimes when they are doing maintenance at my gym they swap round the male and female changing rooms

the womens' room is much bigger, cleaner and nicer than the mens' and actually has working toilets in it, it's incredible.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Shirley Crabtree posted:

its not that they dont care if you see it its that they care if you don't see it. you must see it. if they simply didnt care they wouldnt have it out for half an hour and try literally every manouvre that gets you an eyeful. i think it bugs me especially because its a family gym, people take their kids there and so i think its pretty disrespectful.

maybe just try to stop staring at their junk. old men dont care if you see it but they dont care if you dont, they just want to be comfortable. how are they going to be comfortable when they catch a wide eyed goon peeping at their junk. let them do their thing man.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Air Drying is the best form of drying, maybe you should appreciate the male body in all its beauty, what are you, Fraction?

i appreciate the male form as well as the next goon when its done right but we're talking pasty old bald guys with pot bellies and flacid moobs and usually the cocks arent anything to speak of either

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
what youre describing is pretty much the standard male form is it not. truly a thing to behold

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i appreciate the male form as well as the next goon when its done right but we're talking pasty old bald guys with pot bellies and flacid moobs and usually the cocks arent anything to speak of either

Would it be more or less of a problem if they were all impressive?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Shirley Crabtree posted:

mate, your avatar :stare:

you've a bit of a fixation, haven't you?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

The easy solution is to not bother going to the gym.
It's all a waste of energy anyway

*opens another family sized back of crisps*

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

crispix posted:

mate, your avatar :stare:

you've a bit of a fixation, haven't you?

shirley crabtree aka big daddy was a true athlete how dare you

sout posted:

Would it be more or less of a problem if they were all impressive?

i dont know but dont you see its not just about the willies its also about the hairy old man bum-holes, sometimes they drop things on purpose just to bend down and expose them to you. nobody wants to see that.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
maybe it's the time of day i go at but the gym i go to is full of hawt giyz :jiggled:

i once saw a pierced cock

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

so according to the sun, this will be our end of the eurotunnel if we dont send the army to france lmbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTGmirfaR8

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I get changed at home and walk to and from gym as I don't want anyone else there to see my small penis in the changing room.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the thing is right

your all gay for going to the jim

Fluo
May 25, 2007

some ATMs around here got blown up 2 nights ago with explosives :wtc:

and they tried at some other ATMS http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-33702988

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i dont use gay as a pejorative but i mean like if you go to the naked dude place and you look at a naked dude and you feel threatened or uncomfortable or think 'oh no i shouldnt stare' then maybe look deeper into that process

or just be like 'its a dick, whatever'

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Some people are just very anxious about the human body

Speaking sorta of that, pof keeps inviting me to singles nights :( what's the likelihood of them NOT being full of creepy 50yr old blokes?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the thing is right

your all gay for going to the jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGLzm-Gy0dQ

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Jose how do you feel about my team beating your team in a football match

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a pre-season friendly so i don't really give a poo poo

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Jose posted:

whats your team Jose

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Jose posted:

You would say that lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it would be nice if the team could manage a clean sheet

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Fraction posted:

what's the likelihood of them NOT being full of creepy 50yr old blokes?

Literally 0%. Go and keep us informed though. You could up your poisoning repertoire to include old men AND dogs.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

the 50 year old mans will probably have their cock and balls out at the single night too

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

I'll be crowdsourcing ideas for my new posting brand over the next 7 days

Official Manchester United posting partner.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Fluo posted:

some ATMs around here got blown up 2 nights ago with explosives :wtc:

and they tried at some other ATMS http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-33702988

They just literally pump gas into the atms, light a fuse in the card slot and run away. Happens alot all over the country.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Wurzag posted:

They just literally pump gas into the atms, light a fuse in the card slot and run away. Happens alot all over the country.

Between light a fuse and run away was "fill sports bag full of cash" D:

quote:

The amount of money stolen has not been confirmed - but some was found in a car which was found abandoned in Gatehouse Court, Bishopsworth, just before 06:00.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

The should have just dug a tunnel underneath it to rob it

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Takes me 30mins to travel what is 5mins in the US

I love the UK and its overcrowding.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

spud posted:

depends where you are really. traffic going into/out of major cities in the US at rush hour is awful

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Jose posted:

depends where you are really. traffic going into/out of major cities in the US at rush hour is awful

China is even worse! :shepface:

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

spud posted:

its nice to be able to walk into the centre of town from the countryside though and it not take a billion years and it be actually feasible.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

weirdly though the Uk like isn't crowded at all, it's quite a long way down the list of countries ranked by population density

it's just that we have a lot of really stupid people that screech about how the country must be full because one time they saw a muslim on the way to work.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Everyone wants to live in the same place, nobody wants to build more houses.

I will never understand how people can look at a housing market going at 4x inflation for years on end and think, "This is a good thing".

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
because they have a house and numbers going up makes their reptile brains feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there are plenty of affordable houses in the north east