Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Opopanax posted:

Then why out him now?

QuoProQuid posted:

I'm not sure about my original guesstimate now.

QuoProQuid posted:

MAFIA EDIT: That this is the second protective item that's been stolen and that Keane was the target, when he's read as solidly townie to me the entire game, makes me uneasy.

pls learn how to read opop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Opopanax posted:

Then why out him now?

May as well shoot merk.

Why the rush?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I get to stab somebody today.

Even stabbing somebody does not fill me with delight as it once did.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QuoProQuid posted:

Why the rush?

I didn't say to do it right this second.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QuoProQuid posted:

pls learn how to read opop

Eh, I'm not totally sold

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

Eh, I'm not totally sold

Who would pay for you in your entirety?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Who would pay for you in your entirety?

Nobody, as I am priceless.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

Nobody, as I am priceless.

Only because you're too greasy for the tag to stick.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Vote wise I am looking at merk and garth. Also AnonNarc's stalling over the inventing makes me suspicious she didn't just give the item she won in the challenge away.

I am also interested in both Ecco and PMom claiming to have been roleblocked. I can see why Ecco was as she won the sword, but I don't think PMom has claimed a role yet?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

Vote wise I am looking at merk and garth. Also AnonNarc's stalling over the inventing makes me suspicious she didn't just give the item she won in the challenge away.

I am also interested in both Ecco and PMom claiming to have been roleblocked. I can see why Ecco was as she won the sword, but I don't think PMom has claimed a role yet?

Any response to Quid calling you A THIEF?!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Any response to Quid calling you A THIEF?!

Not that would help Mr Hey I'm The Guy Everyone Thinks Is Town And I'm Yelling About Losing My Shield. :doh:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

Not that would help Mr Hey I'm The Guy Everyone Thinks Is Town And I'm Yelling About Losing My Shield. :doh:

Elaborate, please.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Birdstrike posted:

Ecco and I both have a sword.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Elaborate, please.

:rip: plan

I stole back the challenge item which was rightfully mine from QPQ on Night 1. It is a 1x-doctor.

I figured that as long as scum thought you had a shield you wouldn't be attacked, and if it came out you lost it at some point I would use the healing kit on you.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Pinterest Mom posted:

Ecco and I both have a sword.

Ah I forgot about yours.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

:rip: plan

I stole back the challenge item which was rightfully mine from QPQ on Night 1. It is a 1x-doctor.

I figured that as long as scum thought you had a shield you wouldn't be attacked, and if it came out you lost it at some point I would use the healing kit on you.

So did you steal my shield?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

And did anybody else have a stolen item night 1?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

So did you steal my shield?

Yes. And I stole QPQ's item on N1, which is a healing kit.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
What is a poor Judean peasant to do?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Birdstrike posted:

I'm not stalling, just waiting for town consensus on to whom to gift my item. Also afaik I can only give out the items I "invented"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

Yes. And I stole QPQ's item on N1, which is a healing kit.

gently caress, I don't even know anymore.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

WAIT HOLD THE PHONE

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
So we know merk visited mmt last night and birdstrike is a thief. Any other potential vig targets want to come forward?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yo, I never said what the shield did.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Why would you base this elaborate plan on an assumption?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Whoa, also, Birdstrike, you got an item from ecco, right?

So you are claiming three items?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Whoa, also, Birdstrike, you got an item from ecco, right?

So you are claiming three items?

This will be a game with fairly heavy item use. Each player will have an inventory with at least two item slots. Some will have more, but two will be the standard.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The healing kit is a one shot doc, I thought a shield having some sort of protective action was a reasonable assumption.

My current inventory is a healing kit, silver sword, and a shield. I can have up to four items.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

This will be a game with fairly heavy item use. Each player will have an inventory with at least two item slots. Some will have more, but two will be the standard.

I do appreciate this, but I'd really like Birdstrike to answer here.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The sword is a 1x-night vig.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

The healing kit is a one shot doc, I thought a shield having some sort of protective action was a reasonable assumption.

My current inventory is a healing kit, silver sword, and a shield. I can have up to four items.

Okay so basically walk me through the logic here.

You steal items from people, including an item you believe to be a protective item from someone you believe to be town, and then what?

Your plan would have only worked if I didn't say anything, and why would I have stayed silent? Can you walk me through this?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

The sword is a 1x-night vig.

Now THIS is interesting.

Ecco and Pin, you two are claiming it is a RB, correct?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QPQ how did you know it was Birdstrike?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Now THIS is interesting.

Ecco and Pin, you two are claiming it is a RB, correct?

no, we're claiming we were rbed, and that i targeted pig, ecco targeted opop.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ecco how dare you

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Opopanax posted:

QPQ how did you know it was Birdstrike?

jesus loving christ opop read the thread

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

no, we're claiming we were rbed, and that i targeted pig, ecco targeted opop.

So this is interesting to me, because if you're saying the sword is a night vig, first of all:

Holy fuckin' moley we got a LOT of goddamn vigs floating about, and second of all it seems pretty interesting that you were both roleblocked while Bird was not.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Okay so basically walk me through the logic here.

You steal items from people, including an item you believe to be a protective item from someone you believe to be town, and then what?

Your plan would have only worked if I didn't say anything, and why would I have stayed silent? Can you walk me through this?

If I hadn't been asked point blank "did you steal a thing", I would use the healing kit on you and stop the scum night kill.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Because here's my take on there, we had four players with known swords floating about,I didn't use any actions so I don't know if I was rbed or not, but somebody thought that you two were worthy of being blocked.

And what I'm wondering here is if the scum figured you'd use them to off scum or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I mean gently caress if we have 4 vigs this game could have ended night 2 if we were unlucky.

• Locked thread