Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Some classics. NSFW obv

http://videobeta.net/gifs/24624.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/152757814a93be4c91627debea35ab50/tumblr_n2e3w8xqMo1sxj9cno1_r2_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ca992ec2d3120f76771c03789cab2dd8/tumblr_nhqgq5YH2A1u7cwp4o1_250.gif

Belladonna :love:

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
http://i.imgur.com/r0b6aGQ.gif

Good God.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Bet you were sad when you realised the magician was keeping the bird in his sleeve the whole time.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

like youre even worried about hitting the back of her throat

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
:nws:A classic:nws:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Speak for yourself, pal.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

If he gets past her teeth I'll be shocked.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Gotta tell the wife to start underwear shopping where that chick does.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Victor Vermis posted:

Fox News is blonde and (I assume) wholesome white pancake butts.

THAT is definitely south of Texas.

Mexico has weather? "Hey heads up it'll be hot as gently caress"

Bless em though.

But yeah I guess fox news's thing is pretty, white, with a flavoring of barely disguised evil.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Also, I just impulse purchased the Death of Superman Lives Documentary, because I'm seriously curious about a movie so bad Nic Cage had to walk away

I thought it was more about the lovely Batman movies utterly killing almost anything comic book related (rightly so).

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Speak for yourself, pal.

at least im honest with myself bro

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Rough Lobster posted:

But yeah I guess fox news's thing is pretty, white, with a flavoring of barely disguised evil.

I'll still stick my dick into evil if they are a smoking hot blonde.

Just don't drink the Kool-Aid.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

shes gonna choke on that balloon!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If he gets past her teeth I'll be shocked.

i'm going to go out on a limb and say she just winds up gagging on the unkempt bush and is pissed about pulling pubes out of her teeth for the rest of the night

#littlestraightguythings

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i'm going to go out on a limb and say she just winds up gagging on the unkempt bush and is pissed about pulling pubes out of her teeth for the rest of the night

#littlestraightguythings

So, should I shave or just trim? I want my lady friend to have a nice experience down there with little beanie

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Rad Lieutenant posted:

So, should I shave or just trim? I want my lady friend to have a nice experience down there with little beanie

Butane lighter.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

good god is right, look at the fivehead on this broad

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
This really happened;
Today the class slob vomited on the cuffing dummy during pepper spraying... The last few folks couldn't do the cuffing portion.
Earlier in the day he got talked to by three instructors for yelling "gently caress, gently caress, gently caress" over and over again whilst doing combat drags. He couldn't move his person and thought caterwauling curse words was appropriate.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Dingleberry posted:

This really happened;
Today the class slob vomited on the cuffing dummy during pepper spraying... The last few folks couldn't do the cuffing portion.
Earlier in the day he got talked to by three instructors for yelling "gently caress, gently caress, gently caress" over and over again whilst doing combat drags. He couldn't move his person and thought caterwauling curse words was appropriate.

dude no way

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

literally whilst

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

he's not wrong

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If you stop parking so close to the line I'll stop leaving those notes

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

could be worse, she could have keyed your car

that's how people get stabbed

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Leave a flaming bag of poop on their doorstep.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Or just poo poo on their doorstep and light it on fire then knock on their door and piss in their face.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

i think i'm in love

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

good god is right, look at the fivehead on this broad

:goonsay:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dingleberry posted:

This really happened;

drat dude that sucks. Did you get in trouble for puking?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Sorry I ran out of space to sign my name.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Booblord Zagats posted:

I've always liked Kevin Smith doing commentary much more than his movies/writing. He's got a really good practical and theoretical understanding of film and writing, even if his movies don;t normally show it, he kinda proves the whole "Those who can't, teach" proverb.

oh yeah? i will have to look into this. i find his movies awkward at best

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Clerks was great, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was a fun stoner cartoon movie. Still haven't seen Red State.

Edit: You wanna see awkward, just wait for Mallrats 2. I DO think it's cool the entire main cast from the first one came back, though he hasn't asked Affleck yet. Says he wants to have all the details in place to minimize the hassle and give it every chance of a "yes" answer. I don't blame him, Affleck's the big time now.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jul 31, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

his podcasts are hit or miss, since he has like 10 of them that he does randomly from time to time.

If you look for the ABCs of SNL, he had Jon Lovitz on talking about his SNL time- really though the first two are the only ones worth listening to, Lovitz doesn't remember a whole lot of specific episode stuff.

Fatman on Batman is hit or miss too, but he has some really rad interviews with people who did the animated series, like Kevin Conroy and Paul Dini. His Mark Hammil interview is fantastic too, you can tell that he's really a fan of it all and Mark tells a shitload of awesome stories about everything.

If you do listen to his main one, Smodcast that he does with his film school friend/producer, just listen to the ones with a theme about one of his movies. There's a fun one where he smoked up and watched through Mallrats while taking notes, then read the notes out loud.

Godholio posted:

Clerks was great, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was a fun stoner cartoon movie. Still haven't seen Red State.

Edit: You wanna see awkward, just wait for Mallrats 2. I DO think it's cool the entire main cast from the first one came back, though he hasn't asked Affleck yet. Says he wants to have all the details in place to minimize the hassle and give it every chance of a "yes" answer. I don't blame him, Affleck's the big time now.

Red State was pretty :stare:. Like 1/4 of the movie is a Waco-style shootout that is actually shot pretty decently and really outside of his "two people in a shot with a brick wall background" frame that he does for 99% of his movies.
I watched it once and never really felt the need to watch it again. I wouldn't say it's good or bad, but it's worth seeing just to see him do something different.

Mallrats 2 will be rad if they get Affleck in there still loving girls in the back of a Volkswagen

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

If he does it, it'll be a minor part. For obvious reasons Smith didn't want to write him too deep into the script. I think he's said it's something that can be filmed basically anywhere in a very short amount of time. So my guess is it's a couple of throwaway lines, maybe even breaking the fourth wall.

I listen to smodcast regularly, and jay and silent bob get old. That one started REALLY strong for a while, but then Mewes started running out of hosed up stories, but it's been pretty interesting to hear him change from the quiet and shy burnout to a guy who actually steers a fair amount of the show. And now he's got a kid, and that's cool to hear about. He just hit 5 years of sobriety, and throws a lot of credit toward having people he's never met keeping an eye out for him.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Kevin Smith needs to stop making movies. The only one I can even stand of his is Zach and Miri and its pretty much only because I've got a weird crush on E Banks.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rough Lobster posted:

Kevin Smith needs to stop making movies. The only one I can even stand of his is Zach and Miri and its pretty much only because I've got a weird crush on E Banks.

Same except Seth Rogan :sigh:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't remember what movie it was but I swear Seth Rogen has done 1 or 2 serious roles and he was really good in them. I also think Robin Williams was about a billion times better when he was in serious roles like in The Bicentennial Man and What Dreams May Come than when he was doing poo poo like Mrs. Doubtfire.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

watch Awakenings for Robin Williams in a great serious role, he's opposite Robert Deniro and you will cry like a little girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
The correct answer is Toys.

• Locked thread