Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

that ? button is a blessing and a curse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have read a bit and come to the following conclusions:

-kumba should play counterstrike with me and answer my question from earlier about if he would've posted that.

-BN is the town man.

-Science could be a bad dude, it's possible, I like the odds on it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Imgay, did you ever figure out anything with the colors or the numbers or whatever else in the name of god? Also, who do you think are scum?

no, i thought it was something other people got though, there should be multiple colors out there though. I think sam is scum since he is trying to derail scum hunt for a dumb hunt

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It's too bad Grandi's not in this game, because he'd be town if he were.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i just re-read vimes and quid re: imgay's shooting and if i didn't know the flip and had to pick i'd say quid looks the worse for that exchange, so consider that a +town vibe for vimes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

that ? button is a blessing and a curse

But it's actually nice because I will use it twice, if you click back to the thread with it from a post, it will take you to that spot in the thread.

I do that to get some context on the actual comment and see what else was happening at that time.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ixtlilton posted:

It's too bad Grandi's not in this game, because he'd be town if he were.

what the gently caress is the point of posting this

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

TMMadman posted:

But it's actually nice because I will use it twice, if you click back to the thread with it from a post, it will take you to that spot in the thread.

I do that to get some context on the actual comment and see what else was happening at that time.

i know but sometimes i forget :downs:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Captain Foo posted:

what the gently caress is the point of posting this

What the gently caress is the point of posting that? You've got bad vibes, man.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Ixtlilton posted:

the town man

I've seen you use this exact phrase twice now, is this a term I'm not familiar with or are you just saying these people are town?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please aim to excude gentle pressures also cs:go anyone?

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

imgay posted:

Who do you think is scum right now?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ixtlilton posted:

What the gently caress is the point of posting that? You've got bad vibes, man.

to call you out on posting that isn't at all relevant to anything

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Who do you think is scum right now?

scrol up

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

imgay posted:

scrol up

Really just Sam, for derailing scum hunt? Because you haven't been hunting much either, to be honest.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

no, i thought it was something other people got though, there should be multiple colors out there though.

Why?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh hey the slapfight went on for longer than i thought, quidnose picks the thread back up, stand by for a further read from me

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Really just Sam, for derailing scum hunt? Because you haven't been hunting much either, to be honest.

What do you mean? I single handedly cleared hiipfire as town.

I assume its like a green vs blue thing

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Lunatic Sledge posted:

I've seen you use this exact phrase twice now, is this a term I'm not familiar with or are you just saying these people are town?

It is an expression that relays my conviction that they reside within the realm of town.

Captain Foo posted:

to call you out on posting that isn't at all relevant to anything

My posting is always relevant.

imgay posted:

This guy gets it, I'll be home in like an hour and we can shoot each other in the head.

imgay posted:

Lmao.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I assume its like a green vs blue thing

So some sort of weird third party vs third party thing going on along with regular mafia?

What the gently caress

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imgay posted:

incredible

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Ixtlilton posted:

It is an expression that relays my conviction that they reside within the realm of town.

Why do you think Sam is town?

imgay posted:

While this did make me chuckle, I was really hoping for something more substantial when people are actually talking about lynching you.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i got into the second part of the slapfight and my eyes just fuckin glazed over

but it occured to me: we get a lot more insight into whatever nitpicky bullshit that was about as well as this weird setup thing if we get rid if imgay ##vote imgay

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

disclosure: tomorrow i'm getting on a plane and will be gone until monday evening

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what a crummy vote cpt foo

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Captain Foo posted:

me-too vote when it seems that it's not really a viable argument, and immeditely followed up with this

and when called on it immediately retreats into "oh yeah lunatic is a new player" but he acknowledges that he knew that when he voted in the first place. looks like an easy off after realizing the me-too wasn't gonna stick?

next: doesn't see anything wrong with gamer's posting which while not damning by itself is a mild, but helpfully unelaborative defense of someone who flipped scum.

next: spends time defending the contradiction i spotted with his reactions to kash's list and quid's list. does a decent defense of it imo

but then:

gets rattled and keeps posting about how kash posted in the other game which if not scummy is annoying as gently caress

conclusion: he looks...not great. that weird attempt at distraction from gamer's lynch without elaborating anything else looks bad, and the rest of his posting isn't super conclusive one way or another. That post + the me-too and backoff make him look p suspicious rn

Okay you're the second person to think I was being serious when I thought it was obvious as hell that my last line was facetious as hell.

I will state it clearly so everyone can understand:

I have never ever played a game with Kash before and I was making fun of whoever it was I was replying to for the exact thing you are calling me out for here.

:psyduck:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I read his posts and I was like yeah that's a dude with townposting in his heart and head. I can't decide if Foo's obsession with keeping everyone posting about the game is town or not, normally I'd think he's scum because I very much believe in my morale hypothesis of mafia play and I don't think that's good for morale.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Just FYI his post about me last game is sarcasm. He wasn't in it

THANK YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ixtlilton posted:

I read his posts and I was like yeah that's a dude with townposting in his heart and head. I can't decide if Foo's obsession with keeping everyone posting about the game is town or not, normally I'd think he's scum because I very much believe in my morale hypothesis of mafia play and I don't think that's good for morale.

in my recent foray back to mafia i have been srs bzns, yes

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Samfucius posted:

Okay you're the second person to think I was being serious when I thought it was obvious as hell that my last line was facetious as hell.

I will state it clearly so everyone can understand:

I have never ever played a game with Kash before and I was making fun of whoever it was I was replying to for the exact thing you are calling me out for here.

:psyduck:

ok, great.

it's not really part of my case at all, which you can see if you read the whole post. it's a thought that ocurred to me as i was re-reading your posts

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad cpt srs bzns agrees with my vote

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cpt foo wouldn't even play funfia

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

For the record I think imgay is playing like he is bored. Imgay revels in chaos. This makes me think vanilla town.

He is still unhelpful but D2 is not when I want to lynch for unhelpful.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Cptn Foo's case on me is that I changed my mind regarding how to treat a new person.

That's cool.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I mean for real, the rest of it is "he does this thing, which isn't actually that bad. But then he does THIS thing... and actually does an all right job.

Conclusion: he doesn't look good."

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
He's clearly not VT due to the color thing which he admits to having so

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I think Foo is town barking up the wrong tree.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

It's imgay. I am assuming he is making the whole thing up.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Samfucius posted:

I think Foo is town barking up the wrong tree.

So who do you think are scum?

The major case against you right now is that you don't bring anything at all scumhunting wise, but you do seem to like capitalizing on other peoples' reads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Not enough time to thiroughly case right now but gut says I still wanna vote ixt, seems like he's scum trying to joke post coast his way through the game looking slightly busy and conversational, but overall useless. Plus I wanna feel smug for being right calling him out on his joke vote D1.

I'll be more active over the weekend this week sucks balls work wise.

• Locked thread