Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Checked Beast's Lair and apparently Darius's NP is summoning his army like Iskander but he gets to ride a loving Elephant. Badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Man, Leonardo Da Vinci sure looks different

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I am tech-dumb so I'll have to google how do the .apk poo poo.

Man, Leo's stacked.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

that is the best saber yet, in keeping with all other saber's voracious appetites

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
So have they just totally given up having some kind of justification for genderswaps?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Space Flower posted:

Shielder? What.

Yeah, uh, "shielder?" I'm confused.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Yeah, uh, "shielder?" I'm confused.

Shielder always existed as a planned concept since the original F/SN, but was dropped like all those other planned routes for F/SN. Basically the opposite to Saber.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Allarion posted:

Shielder always existed as a planned concept since the original F/SN, but was dropped like all those other planned routes for F/SN. Basically the opposite to Saber Riesbyfe Stridberg.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

BlitzBlast posted:

So have they just totally given up having some kind of justification for genderswaps?

I think so. Why else would they make someone like Atilla a woman (And Saber class)?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

i downloaded it but it seems to be down or something ruip

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Archer666 posted:

Man, Leonardo Da Vinci sure looks different

I shat bricks when someone told me that she looks like the Mona Lisa, and that people actually theorize that the painting was a self-protrait.

Also holy lmao the characters on this are way too crazy. I guess the best is Berseker Catgirl Tamamo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://vimeo.com/134987377 oh yeah opening here

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Ibram Gaunt posted:

i downloaded it but it seems to be down or something ruip

Same, I checked reddit and the servers are down/maintenance is happening.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

CJ is a fake. Shielder's a servant/human fusion but she doesn't recall who was the servant. (Ten bucks it'll be revealed later on)
The rest are right.

Not gonna :effort: to repost so here's a link to a list: http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3267-Fate-Grand-Order-Servants-and-Cards
(Boudicca's artist totally sucks)

--

So there's these equipment cards to boost your servants, many of'em are masters.
I like these three:

Kyte fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jul 31, 2015

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm loving laughing at Phantom of the Opera

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh gently caress off Erik Bloodaxe, that dude's only claim to fame is being repeatedly dethroned.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When is the OST for the second season of UBW being released?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Not sure how Blackbeard being a Rider works. Does he "ride" a pirate ship?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

RatHat posted:

Not sure how Blackbeard being a Rider works. Does he "ride" a pirate ship?

If it works for Francis Drake it works for him.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
https://twitter.com/MammonMachine/status/626946631498203137 (NSFW)

I think the Fate series needs to die.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Why is Caesar a Victorian Admiral?

Yes THAT is where I draw the line

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

nothing weird there

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

What :psyduck: I feel like I need actual context on this because there's no way that is what it looks like

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

one of the main themes of CCC was "eroticism" or something so yeah

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I still want to play CCC because everything I've heard about using Gilgamesh as your servant sounds hilarious, however everything else looked insanely bad.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm surprised it took someone that long to notice.

Kiara is a terrible character.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

gently caress this Fate earth

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Anyway, that whole list made me smirk, but Attila the Hun literally made me laugh out loud.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I literally never expected to see Jing Ke of all people.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Darius and Leonidas look legit badass and probably the only good designs there.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Short haired Sakura looks nice. At least I think that's what I'm looking at.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Yeah, not going to lie, Shirou and Rin looked good in their cards but something about Sakura just looks wrong.

Maybe the lack of shading on her face?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Her face has no shading and is right next to some lovingly-shaded hair.

She does look nice in short hair though.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

AlternateNu posted:

No.

I mean, yes.

I mean, no...

I'm so confused. Is this the same show? How much is each video representative of the whole show?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Season one of Prism Ilya, which had the Saber fight, was about 60% comedy, 40% action. Season two, which is where the lesbian makeout scene was from, tips the scales to like... 80% comedy, 20% action? A theoretical season three would actually reverse that, but considering the third manga series isn't even done yet it's not getting animated for a while yet.

Most of the non-ecchi appeal of Prism Ilya is watching the cast of F/SN live a generally happier life, so if you're not up for that than don't bother watching the show and just youtube up the fight scenes.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

BlitzBlast posted:

Season one of Prism Ilya, which had the Saber fight, was about 60% comedy, 40% action. Season two, which is where the lesbian makeout scene was from, tips the scales to like... 80% comedy, 20% action? A theoretical season three would actually reverse that, but considering the third manga series isn't even done yet it's not getting animated for a while yet.

Most of the non-ecchi appeal of Prism Ilya is watching the cast of F/SN live a generally happier life, so if you're not up for that than don't bother watching the show and just youtube up the fight scenes.

Are the weird ecchi scenes far and few enough in between to either stomach through and skip?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

If they bother you at all, skip the show. If you really want to know what happens, just read the manga instead and don't force yourself to sit through crap.

EDIT: The manga is full of fanservice too by the way, but it's a way quicker read.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Jul 31, 2015

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

A theoretical season three would actually reverse that, but considering the third manga series isn't even done yet it's not getting animated for a while yet.

Season three is already airing.