Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Dude flipped a loving switch this week and was screaming at me for every little loving thing. I got yelled at for going through a sleeve when there was a hole in the wall closer. And then I get yelled at for going through a hole in the wall when the sleeve was only 10 feet away. I couldn't win no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Ozmiander posted:

Your constant lovely posting? We've seen it coming since you joined.

Whenever I start to think I'm too negative, I read Oziander's posts and realize otherwise.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

Whenever I start to think I'm too negative, I read Oziander's posts and realize otherwise.

Your posting is as poo poo as your choices in friends, internet communities and cars.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ozmiander posted:

Your constant lovely posting? We've seen it coming since you joined.

:vince:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Bruised a rib pretty bad karting last night. Hurts just getting up from a chair. At least I'm working from home today so I don't have to do anything.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ozmiander posted:

Your posting is as poo poo as your choices in friends, internet communities and cars.

Is it?

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I have yet to see :vince: or :perfect: used in a way that I agree with.

people like different things I guess. :shobon: <--- this is my fav.

e: here are some other cool ones :puckout: :quig: :weedass:

Astonishing Wang fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 31, 2015

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
Oh man, is this the place for petty internet slap fights?

E: :agesilaus:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

nm posted:

Oh man, is this the place for petty internet slap fights?

E: :agesilaus:

Apparently.

Still have the 2?

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Phone posted:

Apparently.

Still have the 2?

Indeed. It is still p. sweet. But slow.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What the gently caress is going on in this thread.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

The good news is July is winding down. We'll have a new thread soon.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

Ozmiander posted:

Oh, Oh, Do me next! Do me next!

:allears:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

nm posted:

Indeed. It is still p. sweet. But slow.

Agreed. Mine's going to have 64k by the time that I sell it. I need to toss an air filter and cabin air filter at it and probably change the transaxle fluid... But like... That's just money and effort down the drain...

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'll trade you a really sweet C3 for it :q:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bape Culture posted:

Get a place with a ramp and then let ur good friend bape culture use it :mrgw:

I'll try!

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Phone posted:

Agreed. Mine's going to have 64k by the time that I sell it. I need to toss an air filter and cabin air filter at it and probably change the transaxle fluid... But like... That's just money and effort down the drain...

Have you changed the cabin airfilter yet?
If you have hands bigger than a child's it is suprisingly hard for something that should be easy from all appearances.
I'm only at 31k. I'm trying to milk the b2b warranty for everything I can.
Got a new blower motor this month. Making noises and stopped moving once for like 5 minutes.
Oh and the shifter knob falls apart in the heat. But still fun.

nm fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jul 31, 2015

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
One love, y'all

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

nm posted:

If you have hands bigger than a child's it is suprisingly hard for something that should be easy from all appearances.
Got a new blower motor this month. Making noises and stopped moving once for like 5 minutes.

It isn't that bad, it's goofy trying to decipher the insert for the cabin filter. It's a 30K item, so this is going to be the second one.

My shifter only gets gross when hot, but I haven't cleaned it.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

some texas redneck posted:

Goddamnit. Figured this would happen. New modem can barely keep sync, and it will only sync if I use one specific splitter. There's over 75 feet of RG56 in the attic that I've been meaning to replace for ages. I have 100 ft of RG6 and a crimper, looks like I get to crawl around in the attic tomorrow night.

Why not just get one of the TWC techs to run you a new drop from the outside box into a more convenient place for your modem? It's really not much work for them and would beat dragging nearly 100' of cable in a hot attic.

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL
Goons, i need help

I have decided that me and the boys need a console to play games on when we sneak away from the livingroom. the loft living room is becoming a office/tv-room/place to stash the kids with disney on netflix.

anyhooo. i have been out of the gaming world since i destroyed my ps3 some years ago. do i get the ps4 or xbox 360. i will mostly be playing racing games and gta.

thanks in advance

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The forza series on the xbone would probably be better for kids, but the PS4 is the better hardware.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

fjelltorsk posted:

Goons, i need help

I have decided that me and the boys need a console to play games on when we sneak away from the livingroom. the loft living room is becoming a office/tv-room/place to stash the kids with disney on netflix.

anyhooo. i have been out of the gaming world since i destroyed my ps3 some years ago. do i get the ps4 or xbox 360. i will mostly be playing racing games and gta.

thanks in advance
You could do what I do, and use a media PC to stream Steam games from a desktop elsewhere in the house.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
The amiga is superior
:goonsay:

Also fram filters suck, sous de vide, veganism and gently caress your sports team, here is how fast my internet connection is and your web browser is trash

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I ended up getting a PS4 when I had to decide between the two.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

kastein posted:

The amiga is superior

Also fram filters suck, sous de vide, veganism and gently caress your sports team, here is how fast my internet connection is and your web browser is trash
It wasn't a "PC master race" thing, I just went with that option myself because I already had a PC that can play the games I want, and a media PC cost a third of what an XBox or Playstation does, so it was the most cost-effective way to get gaming on my big screen.

I also didn't even know Steam had the facility to do it until it caught my eye while looking up media PC stuff anyway.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

kastein posted:

The amiga is superior

Well you covered most of the topics...what are your thoughts on vaping?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

MrChips posted:

Don't forget touch keyboards.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

MrChips posted:

An effective way to locate evap leaks.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

kastein posted:

your web browser is trash

You might even go so far as to say your operating system is a piece of poo poo.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

For a second there I forgot I was in the greyforums

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Seat Safety Switch posted:

An effective way to locate evap leaks douchebags.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Adiabatic posted:

Halt and Catch Fire is on Netflix and I've been watching the poo poo out of it recently. It's like Mad Men, in the 80s, with hardware and BIOS wars.

If that doesn't make you cum all over the loving place, I'm at a loss.
Any show that starts with a 944 and some loving is worth watching a few episodes at least.

Anyone around the Indianapolis area? I'm headed there next weekend for the Moto GP race, plan on checking out downtown Friday night.

Who has a link for a good general overview of the LS engines, differences and making power? Hatebrooks is a BAD influence.

New Project Blinky - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3DTTL9xRQ0

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 31, 2015

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

MrChips posted:

Vapers did WTC

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

NitroSpazzz posted:

Any show that starts with a 944 and some loving is worth watching a few episodes at least.

:D it's so good

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

kastein posted:

Vapers did WTC

Wintergreen smoke can't melt steel beams.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just upgraded my windows mobile phone from 2011 with a htc one m9.

Things are...different.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Just got back from my interview. Start on Monday. :)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

nm posted:

Phone posted:

It isn't that bad, it's goofy trying to decipher the insert for the cabin filter. It's a 30K item, so this is going to be the second one.

My shifter only gets gross when hot, but I haven't cleaned it.

How do you guys like the 2 overall? Pros/cons?

Seems like they are finally getting to where I could afford a used one, I'm used to slow, but is it fun to drive fast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

leica posted:

How do you guys like the 2 overall? Pros/cons?

Seems like they are finally getting to where I could afford a used one, I'm used to slow, but is it fun to drive fast?

Define fast. If at quasi-road legal speeds, the answer is yes. Even with poo poo stock tires, it loves to carve a curvy road.
Basically, it has amazing steering feel, a great chassis, a great shifter, a weird clutch, and 100hp of fury. It is also 2300lbs, so it is a little quicker than 100hp would indicate (still slow). Basically think fwd miata hatch with 4 doors that can hold 3 people and 2 children with no legs.
Note that a automatic would kill this car.

• Locked thread