Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I'll probably be playing Witcher 3 for another year, holy poo poo this game is so good
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FBeDFB6Y7T

quote:

MGS5 is out soon RIP Kojima Pro
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16V6MJQ1eqx

quote:

Mario Maker is the hardest Nintendo has ever tried to actually advertise the Wii U and will probably be good
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vZEonGwris

quote:

I don't have a PS4 yet but I'm really excited for Bloodborne when I get one
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0O32EdjqAsY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lol.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
there is a new jojos game coming gamer hell yeah

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Is SOMA the sexy teen horror game? Ill play any horror movie related game. also any sexy teen game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I love when u do this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what teen slasher game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Yeah. A bit different than the type of game I was thinking of but that game is also pretty good.

I loved it.

important.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmfao

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

Don't forget Dragon Quest Heroes, and Persona 5 OP.

Persona 5 will be game of the generation but not sure if it's really coming out in English this year.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There's Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 but I got burnt out on that series for playing 3 of them in a row recently (4, untold 1 and the Persona one).

I might get this but PQ also burned me out. GJ PQ

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Your voice sounds so American, as if your favorite restaurant is Olive Garden but u think its a step up from McDonald s

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Your voice sounds so American, as if your favorite restaurant is Olive Garden but u think its a step up from McDonald s

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

:shibe:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

This guy's got a screw loose.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Persona 5 will be game of the generation but not sure if it's really coming out in English this year.

Uhhh.... The Phantom Pain.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DONT flame the awesome ghost !

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the ghost of awesomes past

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

go back to GBS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1990837&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post313075506

you've been playing dota for 9 years.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish that guy would finger a garbage disposal so he stops posting

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

its funny and sad that the bad poster has played dota for 9 years but how would you track down this information/why would you bother to?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

its funny and sad that the bad poster has played dota for 9 years but how would you track down this information/why would you bother to?

Bitch punk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a button that displays someone's post history.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's in the rapsheet and as a sidenote welcome to my bitchlist.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I respect and honor synthys posting. strong medicine tastes bad but heals the sick much like how loyal counsel may offend the ear

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
my bad, didnt realize it was in his rap sheet

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Where else u think I got my American burger jokes from

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i dont understand what your post is trying to mean. but i dont like it.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

My online persona is fused with a 14 year old Russian teen shouting CYKA on mic over and over

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My online persona is fused with a 14 year old Russian teen shouting CYKA on mic over and over

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Xenoblade X chose the worst loving time to release in English also, I'm not sure if this is actually a good game anyway

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont like that gif anymore

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Lightning will Return.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

An underrated title in 2015 will be Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon, I think.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

A cool drat horse posted:

An underrated title in 2015 will be Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon, I think.

I never liked the Pokemon mystery dungeons. I was playing the mystery dungeon ripoff that is part of ffx2 for a bit and that is bad

What is best mystery dungeon

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yo momma's rear end! Boo yah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
have there been any announcements regarding routine?

• Locked thread