Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Most of the time when looking for scummy behavior we tend to go back and look at what people said and how it relates to people still in the game, but I think what can be even more enlightening is what people don't say, in particular who someone doesn't interact with at all

Here is a list of people gamer interacted with or at the very least mentioned or quoted somehow even if it was minor:
Asiina
Lunatic
chaos
imgay
Quid
Big Nothing
Kashuno
MC Eating Disorder
Exakt
TMMadman
SirSamVimes
PMush (now me, Kumba)
Runaktla
Foo
TT

Which is almost the entire game. Let's look at who he omitted! People gamer never mentions once, even in passing:

Kleedrac
Samfucius
Ixt

:raise:

Now let's look at, of those 3 people, who also never mentioned gamer at all?

Kleedrac
Ixt

I will be very surprised if one of the two of them doesn't flip scum. I don't think it's likely they are scum together given their back and forth this game day, and I feel worse about Klee than I do about Ixt. I will gladly hammer Klee soonish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Was waiting to see if anyone else wanted to comment but I guess not

will hammer in 5 minutes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That is a really good post Kumba. I can certainly see your point and makes me even more willing to hammer Klee as well.

We might want to take a hard look at Samfu in the future, especially if Klee flips town, because Gamer doesn't mention him and the only time Samfu mentions Gamer is this:

Samfucius posted:

I was rereading gamer and I didn't see much wrong. The player list was dumb but it just seemed off-the-cuff.

And that was just when Gamer was starting to catch some heat, so it looks like an attempt to distract from a possible scum buddy.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

That is a really good post Kumba. I can certainly see your point and makes me even more willing to hammer Klee as well.

We might want to take a hard look at Samfu in the future, especially if Klee flips town, because Gamer doesn't mention him and the only time Samfu mentions Gamer is this:

And that was just when Gamer was starting to catch some heat, so it looks like an attempt to distract from a possible scum buddy.

I noticed that as well, :agreed:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kumbamontu posted:

I noticed that as well, :agreed:

Sneaking in to say :agreed:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Alrighty then

:black101:

##vote Kleedrac

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Kleedrac (9): EXAKT Science, Samfucius, Lunatic Sledge, CapitalistPig, Ixtlilton, Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Runaktla, Kumbamontu
Runaktla (2): TMMadman, chaoslord
imgay (1): Captain Foo
Samfucius (1): Kleedrac
Ixtlilton (1): SirSamVimes

Not Voting (2): Big Nothing, imgay

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 02nd, 2015 at noon PDT -- that's in about 11 minutes.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Kleedrac, scum-aligned Umbrella, has been lynched Day 2

quote:

Each night you may target another player. All non-recruitment actions targeting that player will be redirected to you.

It is now night 2. Please send in your night actions.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Chaoslord, town-aligned Oracle, was killed night 2.

quote:

Each night, name two players. You will be told if those two players MATCH in color, or are a MISMATCH. You may choose to have those results published in thread as mod confirmed information.

Chaoslord was the Red oracle.
Quidnose was the Blue oracle.

The color war commences in earnest! In addition to scum vs town, this game is also red vs blue. Should scum or town secure a victory, the game will continue until either the red or blue team has also been eliminated. I will add color to past flips, as well as any future flips.

In addition, night recruitment has ended. Teams are set going forward.

Mithross fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 3, 2015

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (14): Big Nothing, CapitalistPig, Captain Foo, EXAKT Science, imgay, Ixtlilton, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, Lunatic Sledge, Runaktla, Samfucius, SirSamVimes, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 06th, 2015 at noon PDT -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hey cool I was right about the color thing.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

After seeing how yesterday went down and kumba's post right there at the end i am gonna start this right off with a ##vote samfu

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How do you feel about him going in on Klee pretty aggressively tho?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Foo posted:

After seeing how yesterday went down and kumba's post right there at the end i am gonna start this right off with a ##vote samfu

I don't know that my logic will be able to catch multiple scum as I think it's literally impossible for him to have forgotten to mention all of his teammates given how many people are in the 'mentioned by gamer' column

I think it might be best to actually analyze Kleed's posting now in the same way I analyzed gamer which I will get to at some point today

In terms of gamer I think something could be gleamed from the people he just barely mentioned but there might not be anything there, haven't looked hard enough at it yet

Also it is good to be the King

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Yes I totally bussed kleed when he had 1 vote :rolleyes:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

My only crime so far is failing to catch on to Gamer.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Cptn Foo, please explain that vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

Yes I totally bussed kleed when he had 1 vote :rolleyes:

This is the issue I currently have. There was a lot of heat elsewhere and instead of trying to turn the attention to Klee, Samfu could have easily kept the pressure on imgay and not hardbus their scumbro.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I would not mind killing Ix to be honest.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Big Nothing posted:

do you have a case?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Big Nothing posted:

Ixtlilton posted:

And hey, Kleedrac, can you tell me what my post about Grandi meant and why I would've said that?

Ixtlilton posted:

Grandi is well known for not killing high volume players N1 you idiot.

Ixtlilton posted:

I was explaining why I posted that post that he said was the worst post in all of mafia history.

Ixtlilton posted:

It is very edgy. And he's very angry about it. And for some reason he thinks it's scummy to post whatever pops into your head, which is p. hosed up imo.

Ixtlilton posted:

My shitposting brings the scum out. It is a well known fact. And that scum is Kleedrac.

##vote Kleedrac

Ixtlilton posted:

Maybe if somebody who'd played like any games with Grandi where there was a reference to his meta was there they would've gotten it and we could've talked about who would've killed an active dude like that. You know how I knew Hiipfire was the SK my last game? Because the SK kill fit him and that cemented my suspicion of him the day before.

And you guys take this game way too seriously, holy gently caress.

if you think ixt and klee were scum together you have to think that this was ixt bussing his teammate, which is really :psyduck: even for you

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So where is the second night kill? Did the scum and SK hit the same target? Maybe a doctored target?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

So where is the second night kill? Did the scum and SK hit the same target? Maybe a doctored target?

We have absolutely no information to follow this thought process right now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I jailed you last night madman, that could have something to do with it!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

I jailed you last night madman, that could have something to do with it!!!

It could if I had a night action.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Or you could be a target, which is a weird thing to dismiss if you were actually vt

##vote madman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Or you could be a target, which is a weird thing to dismiss if you were actually vt

##vote madman

Ehhh. Just slipped my mind. I tend not to think about being the target of night actions.

So why did you jail me Taste?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm behind on reading and I recall suspecting you d1 tbh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hey whatever happened to that whole SamVimes thing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone notice that every dead person has a color now does everyone have a color?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Did anyone notice that every dead person has a color now does everyone have a color?

Well HiipFire doesn't have a color.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Well HiipFire doesn't have a color.

Missed that, maybe he died before colors were given out.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got recruited n0 so i don't know

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh well.

Real talk, SamFu def doesn't look like scum. Ixt maybe was bussing but I don't think so.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Missed that, maybe he died before colors were given out.

Do you have a color? :raise:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Do you have a color? :raise:

Would you believe me if I said no?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

if you think ixt and klee were scum together you have to think that this was ixt bussing his teammate, which is really :psyduck: even for you

Oh i was mainly looking at his day 1 posting. He gets a lot better on Day 2 it seems

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm behind on reading and I recall suspecting you d1 tbh

Fair enough, but I am town.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'