Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Give me that dogge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

holocaust bloopers posted:

Give me that dogge

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Turtle Dad 420 posted:

If you ever find yourself not being to much of a hambeast to get out of your house in your spare time, volunteer at a shelter, hang out with good rear end dogges all day.

I stopped applying because i been turned down so much :smith:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Hi timothy

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Lol Timothy just has that king of the world look

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Aug 4, 2015

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Lol Timothy just has that kind of the world look

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Timothy is wonderful

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Timothy is wonderful

Soon: an effort post regarding Timothy's adopted sibling, Zipper (I felt like she needs to have her story explained before she got posted).

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I would get nothing done with Timothy around. :3:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Soon isn't soon enough. GET ON IT

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Here is story:

On the morning of February 4th, I was pulling out of my carport when I saw a little critter-thing crawling out from behind the garbage area of the adjacent apartment building. When I first looked at the thing, I thought it might be an opossum or something, as it was really dark and moved strangely. As it came closer, I discovered it was actually a very small dog! I opened my car door (which I had stopped in the middle of the lot), and called to the dog. The dog instantly ran to my car. I held my hands out, and it scurried under my (still on, but parked) car.

The dog laid prone for several minutes. Nothing I could do would lure her out. I even ran back into the apartment to get treats, but no go.

Finally, I call my wife (who was in bed with conjunctivitis) and said "I need your help. I have a dog under my car, and can't get it out."

She asked: "Is it dead?"
"No," I said.
"Let me put some pants on."

Minutes later, she came out with treats and a broom, while I directed slow traffic to drive around my car, alerting them that there's a dog. My wife finally pokes the dog out, and it races under a truck that had pulled up behind me. The moment we latch our hands around the dog, it drops a gigantic deuce in the middle of the street.

This picture was taken just two minutes after she was rescued from the underside of my car. My wife took her inside, gave her a bath, and put her in the kitchen with an enclosed gate.

Timothy, who had been with us for a year and a half at that point, seemed to observe that Zipper was really scared. In what seemed like an effort to calm her, he picked up and slid his leftover rawhide scraps through the gate. A couple of hours later, my wife took her out of the gated area, and she and Timothy played together - running around and trying to mount each other's faces and hind quarters.

My wife decided to take Zipper to the local animal shelter to see if anyone had lost their dog (who we estimated was 4 months old when we found her), but we also signed the commit-to-adopt paperwork when we turned her in. If someone hadn't lost her, if they had simply given up on her, she was going to be our Zipper.

The picture above was taken from my first visit with Zipper at the shelter. It was the first time I had been able to visit her since we rescued her. It was also the first time she licked my face.

Timothy, meanwhile, was trying so hard to get out of his crate that he nearly phased through the bars with his fluff.

After Zipper had been spayed, she was released to us (four days after turning her in). We immediately trimmed her bangs so we could see her pretty little eyes:

She was only five and a half pounds, almost literally a bag of bones after having spent however many days on the street. She was exhausted and lethargic when she was brought home (naturally, due to the anesthesia), but the very next day was already trying to race about.

This image was taken a week later. The lady in the photo is my wife (the zombie from the first picture).

Once Zipper had been groomed properly, her normal look took hold:

So yeah, Zipper is a rescue in the truest sense. She's also an awesome dog. Now I will :justpost: more pictures:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
That is a good dogge story. :kimchi: :kimchi:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That is a good story and you are a very good person :3:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Timothy just figured out I was doggeposting, I think.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Zipper is awesome, you and your wife are awesome, and Timothy is an amazing brother :3:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That is a good story and you are a very good person :3:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

good story and good pics

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Timothy just figured out I was doggeposting, I think.

Woah, woah woah...

You didn't say Zipper had a mowhawk stripe..

Or did I miss that part?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

When I told my wife I had been doggeposting, she asked me "Why don't you give them the link to his Instagram?" ... because of COURSE he has an Instagram.

Naturally, I'm still gonna post Timothy and Zipper on my own, but in case you want to see what my wife has posted in the past, check this out: https://instagram.com/timothyfluffybutt/

Also, I have two appropriate videos: one of Timothy when he was just four months old, and one from when he was fifteen months old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QfqUw6nLj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9KCDQfckA

Genocide Tendency posted:

Woah, woah woah...

Or did I miss that part?

This is actually a recent development. Her hair is all cut evenly. That mohawk is completely natural. Mandinka tribe represent, I guess.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Woah, woah woah...

Or did I miss that part?
some would say that it looks

a zipper!

i'm making this up

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

When I told my wife I had been doggeposting, she asked me "Why don't you give them the link to his Instagram?" ... because of COURSE he has an Instagram.

This is actually a recent development. Her hair is all cut evenly. That mohawk is completely natural. Mandinka tribe represent, I guess.

I don't know whats more amazing. The mowhawk or someone actually finding a good use for Instagram.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naturally, I'm still gonna post Timothy and Zipper on my own, but in case you want to see what my wife has posted in the past, check this out: https://instagram.com/timothyfluffybutt/

:frogsiren: Timothy has doggles! :frogsiren:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Cole posted:

some would say that it looks

a zipper!

i'm making this up

I wish we were that clever. It basically went like this: we were binge-watching Gilmore Girls and, predictably, my wife wanted to name her Lorelai. I thought that was cliche, so I started looking at things around the room for inspiration. My eyes locked on my DVDs of Chip 'N Dale's Rescue Rangers, and I suggested Zipper, like the fly. My wife thought this was perfect because she races around really REALLY fast.

So, not as clever, but there you go. Actual reason why she has the name Zipper.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Posted earlier in the thread, slowbie. Check my post history.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Holy poo poo

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/feedbac/videos/10152693688652035/

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Two things:

This picture was taken the day we found Zipper - https://instagram.com/p/ytZqkUtXsr/

This picture was taken 19 weeks ago; note that the mohawk hadn't formed yet - https://instagram.com/p/0ZV4WDtXuv/

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

This thread is amazing :unsmith:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

So proof that there is a good use of Instagram and Crossfit on the same page....

Its the end of days folks. I want you all to know. I loving hate you all, and I died before the VA got my rating.

Here have pictures of Waldorf:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So proof that there is a good use of Instagram and Crossfit on the same page....

Its the end of days folks. I want you all to know. I loving hate you all, and I died before the VA got my rating.

Here have pictures of Waldorf:

There is something wrong with your dogge.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

She looks at me from beside my computer as if to say "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Oh yes. Yes, I forgot something.

She has AIRPLANE MODE like she's the mothingfucking Thunderhawk from M.A.S.K.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

There is something wrong with your dogge.

Hey man.. Those words hurt.

Just look at what you made Statler do:

Pretty sure he is crying.

Or eating his poo poo. Not sure. But gently caress you. t:mad:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Also, I have two appropriate videos: one of Timothy when he was just four months old, and one from when he was fifteen months old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QfqUw6nLj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9KCDQfckA

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Thank you for making that -- I submitted the following gif to the (much-less-awesome) PYF dog thread, and no one gave a shiiiiiiiiiiit:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Variable geometry dogge ears :3:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Thank you for making that -- I submitted the following gif to the (much-less-awesome) PYF dog thread, and no one gave a shiiiiiiiiiiit:

The pyf dog thread is poo poo.

GiP Dogge thread 4 lyfe.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

The pyf dog thread is poo poo.

GiP Dogge thread 4 lyfe.

Which is why I'm willing to make effortposts about dog rescues and poo poo. Also additional video I just took because why the gently caress not (with a cameo of my :retrogames: collection):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpoDsPU7Oy0

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

That dragon will be murdered tonight.

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

That dragon will be murdered tonight.

:rip:

This particular dragon has lasted over a month. Original dragon lasted three months prior to that. However, between those? There had been four and most would last, like, 2 hours because Timothy is a wizard when it comes to finding seams.

Timothy has no interest in the dragon anymore, and is more interested in hunting for the circle-squeakers in other toys so he can chew off the bits.

A good-rear end dogge, basically.