Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Removed at request.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I retract entirely, I would much rather talk about sports than to talk about the loving primaries

So why is it "math and sports" here and "maths and sport" there?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I hope trump wins.

Magnus urranus I'm looking at you, and everyone else

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Trump loving just owned the government "all our politicians are stupid"

Please keep us updated.

This is not sarcastic.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Republicans agree, "we need to build a wall to keep the mexicans out"

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Something to do with the growth of vernacular and dialects.

Speaking of politics, Australia seems to lag a decade behind world trends. When the US and UK had Thatcher and Reagan, we had Hawke and a Labor government. We flipped conservative in the 90's when Blair and Clinton were about. But now we have a set of,...I don't know even how to describe them. They are embarrassing beyond belief. It's make you think to compare them to Bush, but they have transcended Bush in that there's just so much laughable incompetence and blatant malice in intent. They were unique till the GOP primaries started getting steam and the two clown shows seem pretty comparable in their casts.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
It's maths here because the discipline is mathematics. A pluralised collective noun I guess

It's sport because you are talking about the concept if sport. It's sports if you are talking about multiple concrete activities, as opposed to the concept

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Reddit seems to have changed their default subs or something because I'm not subscribed to /r/whiterights but posts from that racist rear end subreddit are showing up in my feed.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

imgay posted:

Republicans agree, "we need to build a wall to keep the mexicans out"

You know Australians would say this too if we didn't already have a moat.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Stop the landboats???

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rand Paul - "Black lives don't matter"

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

busb posted:

Stop the landboats???

gotta do something now the waterboats are apparently all stopped.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Australia was ahead of the political curve for a while. Not in a good way.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
0/0 is indeterminate because it can be either 0, 1, or infinity.

okay bye

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Thanks.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Can I interest any of you in an RSF about the election

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Can I interest any of you in an RSF about the election

No

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Amoeba102 posted:

Australia was ahead of the political curve for a while. Not in a good way.

Hey! we're on the cutting edge of the 1950's right now.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Hey! we're on the cutting edge of the 1950's right now.
yep

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

hi bowmore

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump to Rand Paul - "Your having a hard time tonight"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

"Carson doesn't believe in Geneva convention"

- Ben Carson

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

God this is so good

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Can the Repubs win a general election?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One or two of them could, yeah

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
does it really matter who wins, america will still remain hosed

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump will save america

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Asiina posted:

Please keep us updated.

This is not sarcastic.

At the beginning of the debate, the moderators asked whether the candidates, in front of the entire establishment and on live television, sign a pledge saying they would not run as a third party. Candidates were asked to raise their hand if they could not sign a pledge.

Trump shrugged and said, "Nah."

The moderators and candidates keep trying to kill Trump, but he won't die. He just doubles down.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
America is an Empire that is crumbling. The hegemony of the United States begins to slip further and further from our grasp and our oligarchical overlords can't even afford to properly fund bread and circuses because of their increasingly paranoid desire to be able to project military power across the world. Soon, all will fall, all will crumble, and in the wake of the empire's death, a new dark ages will settle upon this nation.

It is hard to say if we will ever recover.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait until Trump backs out after he makes some cash before a vote is cast

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
China is the new power and will rise until they are big enough that they have to introduce a thing called human rights and all that jazz and then slow down

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I am hoping that when Trump is president he does a reality show on CSpan to determine who his VP will be

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm sure the eastern American empire will thrive for a while.

Sign up for Mafia! Wow! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3732223

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Most the people on this stage have been financially supported by me" - Donald Trump

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

"Most the people on this stage have been financially supported by me" - Donald Trump

"Owned!" - JakeP

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Trump isn't doing this to be president, he wants to make some cash and publicity

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

America is an Empire that is crumbling. The hegemony of the United States begins to slip further and further from our grasp and our oligarchical overlords can't even afford to properly fund bread and circuses because of their increasingly paranoid desire to be able to project military power across the world. Soon, all will fall, all will crumble, and in the wake of the empire's death, a new dark ages will settle upon this nation.

It is hard to say if we will ever recover.

Is this a quote about Rome?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump doesn't need any cash tbh, dudes loving loaded. president is just a tickbox on his bucket list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

trump doesn't need any cash tbh, dudes loving loaded. president is just a tickbox on his bucket list
lol yeah "rich dudes don't want to get richer"