Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

America is an Empire that is crumbling. The hegemony of the United States begins to slip further and further from our grasp and our oligarchical overlords can't even afford to properly fund bread and circuses because of their increasingly paranoid desire to be able to project military power across the world. Soon, all will fall, all will crumble, and in the wake of the empire's death, a new dark ages will settle upon this nation.

It is hard to say if we will ever recover.

I agree. America was great when it easy younger. Now it's gotten old and fat and greedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

imgay posted:

trump doesn't need any cash tbh, dudes loving loaded. president is just a tickbox on his bucket list

Isn't there some debate about how much money he actually has? Kind of like Clive Palmer here.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Ima vote for don trump

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Isn't there some debate about how much money he actually has? Kind of like Clive Palmer here.

Well all his businesses have failed or are failing but hes shady and makes money anway off his name

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it will be funny if he does get elected President because he probably hasn't had to do a proper days work since getting rich and then all of a sudden he's in one of the hardest jobs you can get

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Lol if you think sitting in an office smoking cigars and getting blowies is hard work

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

busb posted:

Lol if you think sitting in an office smoking cigars and getting blowies is hard work
it's not the 90s anymore

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

busb posted:

Your mom was hard work seeing as she is as barren as an abandoned coal mine

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Donald Trump has made great strides in Reality Television, also remember that time his exwife said he raped herr

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Also busb I'm your pops mate

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Donald Trump has made great strides in Reality Television, also remember that time his exwife said he raped herr

No I don't remember that time, but who hasn't had an ex claim rape?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Is this a quote about Rome?

nah

Magnus Gallant posted:

I agree. America was great when it easy younger. Now it's gotten old and fat and greedy.

America was always bad. But now it's old and slow, and ready to collapse.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Magnus stop trolling my mum pls. It's rude.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

busb posted:

Magnus stop trolling my mum pls. It's rude.

Ok ok I'll ask her to marry me next time I see her.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump- "Your living in a world of fantasy"

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I love how Trump uses the wrong your verbally.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fox News just showed a MI:5 trailer stating how it has a 93% on rotten tomatoes. Also why the gently caress does this debate have commercials

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fox News has a commercial about how terrible Gay Marriage is and is pushing to end it

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Is this real?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Fox News has a commercial about how terrible Gay Marriage is and is pushing to end it

Uhhhh they can't can they? It's been ruled on by the Supreme Court. You can't reverse that?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Magnus Gallant posted:

Is this real?

http://www.foxnewsdebate.com/landing/who-is-currently-winning-the-debate/

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Magnus Gallant posted:

Is this real?

Is anything real anymore? Or have have we all fallen into the wasteland of the weird?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Huckabee - "I'm not sure paying for our soldier's transgender surgeries is helping to protect our country"

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Yes, I, too, think the solution to all of America's problems is spending even more money on the military. The GOP has figured it out, guys. :bravo:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If they're expanding military for conquest and expansion it might be viable

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was a very entertaining debate, Trump really made the atmosphere compelling.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I was not able to watch the debate as I was busy winning my bowling first place spot (the trick is to throw the ball very hard).

I hope to high heaven that I can see it tomorrow.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You shouldn't be throwing when you bowl. Your arm can't bend or straighten during the end of the delivery.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Amoeba102 posted:

You shouldn't be throwing when you bowl. Your arm can't bend or straighten during the end of the delivery.

Yeah, that's a no ball Keane. You should know better.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Amoeba102 posted:

I'm not that good of a bowler but the pins explode in a satisfying manner, usually.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Trump has the biggest, most luxurious Google searches on the web.

okay, that's enough trump talk. never going to talk about politics in this thread again.

bye

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Meinberg posted:

America is an Empire that is crumbling. The hegemony of the United States begins to slip further and further from our grasp and our oligarchical overlords can't even afford to properly fund bread and circuses because of their increasingly paranoid desire to be able to project military power across the world. Soon, all will fall, all will crumble, and in the wake of the empire's death, a new dark ages will settle upon this nation.

It is hard to say if we will ever recover.

Yeah that's OK.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Zombeavers time.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Nothing like sewing to make me feel like I have the fattest fingers ever. I'm sure it's a great hobby and I'm glad I'm good enough to fix buttons but it tries my patience so much.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Join this thing

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Windows 10 is scary and the resolution is very high s everything is small text, it is weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Windows 10 is scary and the resolution is very high s everything is small text, it is weird

I hope you custom installed it otherwise all your information is being sent to microsofts servers