Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Pulled this out of a kitten yesterday. loving gross.

http://i.imgur.com/TELt5On.jpg

You a vet?

e: also, gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Yeah post your DD214 :argh:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
WHERES THE LONGFORM DD214 N4I

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It got used as bear bait

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
He must have hid it in a bear bag.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Bot flies are nasty bastards.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the return of a classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTRamZ0PsQ

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
This is my grillin sang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLX4NYrW1bI

EDITED FOR BUTTS

Fister Ardennes fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 9, 2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You a vet?

e: also, gross

I was offered a part time job at the shelter I was volunteering at and I took it because hey might as well get paid for the stuff I was doing as a volunteer. Between this and my other job where I work from home I wind up doing about ~50 hours of a work a week but I really enjoy it and it gets me out of the house so I can't complain.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bear heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKBDk6V8s2A

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
So alcoholic root beer is a thing now. Publix had a buy one get one free deal on some brand and that junk is 5.8% alcohol. Get drunk drinking babby soda!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fart Sandwiches posted:

So alcoholic root beer is a thing now. Publix had a buy one get one free deal on some brand and that junk is 5.8% alcohol. Get drunk drinking babby soda!

how was it? i love a good root beer

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hey n4i

not optimized since an admin would probably let you have a couple hundred extra kb in size

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

does it taste more like root or more like beer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY4XiicrPrU

she can raise my devil any time

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Root beer owns. :colbert:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shes my kind of girl

edit : now i know why that band sounds so familiar, the other person in the band is from project pitchfork

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Most of them taste like rootbeer with a little vodka or whiskey in them. So far all the ones I've tasted have been too sweet to really get probably buzzed on

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Alcoholic ginger beer is huge in nz these days. I'm a fan

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Beer root beer is pretty good.

That's my story

Varn
Aug 18, 2006

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Beer root beer is pretty good.

That's my story

Local brewery makes root and ginger beer alcoholic as gently caress and $5 for a six pack. It's like free get wasted juice.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnD097i5gVk

:chloe:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Not really work safe:

:nws: https://www.facebook.com/xKristenReneex/videos/10153253656113429/

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

How many of them do you think the fat announcer has plowed?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
So far I've tried not your dads root beer and hard root beer from....gently caress I forget where and I'm too lazy to look at the empties. Anyway if you like root beer it tastes like root beer with a hint of alcohol. At this point in my attempt to kill myself via liver failure I don't taste alcohol as I used to so I'll have to ask my wife.

For true alcoholism add some bourbon to your alcoholic root beer.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aCasY-_o3w

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Phone took a poo poo last night while I was chit chatting with a really cool chick. Best possible loving timing. Now it can do everything except be a phone. I liked (past tense) this phone because it's compact, but apparently compact, comfortable-to-hold, practical phones are no longer the rage so I guess I'm stuck replacing it with a "phablet" or whatever the gently caress that is. At least I know ahead of time that I shouldn't have any problems wiping the poo poo off of it and putting decent software on it. Gonna nerrrrd the gently caress out.

I guess what I'm saying is: gently caress this gay earth's "cell phone culture" or whatever.

Anyway, gonna go drink beers and play World of Warshits because I can't mack it until the UPS guy shows up on Tuesday. :toot:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Phone took a poo poo last night while I was chit chatting with a really cool chick. Best possible loving timing. Now it can do everything except be a phone. I liked (past tense) this phone because it's compact, but apparently compact, comfortable-to-hold, practical phones are no longer the rage so I guess I'm stuck replacing it with a "phablet" or whatever the gently caress that is. At least I know ahead of time that I shouldn't have any problems wiping the poo poo off of it and putting decent software on it. Gonna nerrrrd the gently caress out.

I guess what I'm saying is: gently caress this gay earth's "cell phone culture" or whatever.

Anyway, gonna go drink beers and play World of Warshits because I can't mack it until the UPS guy shows up on Tuesday. :toot:

The Motorola Moto G phones are pretty dope, and the newest model is 220 bucks out the door.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I wound up going with a Google Nexus 6. The selection for not-hot-garbage upgrades on a Verizon account are fairly limited. It came out to $230 out the door and overnighted. If the Moto G was an option, I'd probably have taken that instead.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's pretty good. Motorola puts out some excellent poo poo.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, they do. I have a Razr M now, which honestly is exactly the kind of phone I want, except that it's starting to have hardware issues. The battery is on the way out, the display has some weird discoloration, and now it won't even connect to a cell network anymore. It's a replacement for one that had the micro-USB connector crap out after only a year, and this one is only a year and a half old. Poor li'l phone. :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wet Hot American Summer is really trying too hard

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just get an iphone.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Wet Hot American Summer is really trying too hard

Thank you. It's okay for a chuckle or two but its jokes don't land nearly as well as the movie's. Its not very good imo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
As an android/windows to ios/osx convert:

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just get an iphone.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I hate huge cell phones. I'm gonna be seriously pissed if Apple stops making smaller (normal) phones.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just get an iphone.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I've been impressed with my Motorola Moto G. Takes absurdly good pictures, to the point that I often use it for wide landscapes rather than my DSLR.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

I hate huge cell phones. I'm gonna be seriously pissed if Apple stops making smaller (normal) phones.

if they made an iphone that was a 5s with the processor from the 6 i would've bought it in a heartbeat

i like my 6 but it's just a lil too big for me, even though i can palm a basketball

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I kinda hate my 6 because I want to use it without a case, but when I do it feels like I'm holding a slippery Faberge egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

I kinda hate my 6 because I want to use it without a case, but when I do it feels like I'm holding a slippery Faberge egg.

buy the apple leather case

poo poo is thin as hell and is very grippy

• Locked thread