Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CCKeane posted:

I played softball! Softball is my favorite sport.

Better than dodgeball!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i saw new dbz movie this afternoon, man vegeta gets the short of the stick in that movie.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Goku isn't really that impressive when you consider he dies a million times

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Friday night went around downtown LA and Hollywood with a couple I know and girl that the girl from that couple knows. Let's call her Melissa cause that's her name and nobody knows who I am on this dumb forum so it's safe.

Anyways Melissa is married. Melissa got married last December to a guy, who I have met, who I wouldn't know so well to call a friend but he's shown up at prior parties at my place and met up with my group of friends for dinner and drinks a couple times, and I think he's a swell chap.

So myself, my friends (the couple), and Melissa meet at a bar and have some food and drinks. I flirt lightly with her and she flirts lightly back, then keeps pushing it. When she's in the bathroom I tell the girl from the couple "wtf are both sisters like this?" cause Melissa's other sister is married and hit on me before. My friend says Melissa apparently just likes some dick.

Anyways, because I'm a horrible human being I continue sorta flirting with her. Arm in arm walking down the street once in a while, not grabby though pretty light poo poo. We go into a strip club and to get a discount we claimed we were both couples. The woman at the door required us to kiss to prove it, and we did.

At one point Melissa and I are at a bar alone while the couple we are with were elsewhere and she asked a lot of personal questions of me, then asked me if I had any questions for her, flaunted her wedding ring and said "You can have ANYTHING you want." I ask her, "Sooooo... is it an open relationship?" She asks why and I say cause I've been in those. She dodges responding to the rest.

Okay so I'm still a horrible human being and flirt but at the end I do not pull the trigger, we part and she's disappointed I didn't ask for her number or get us a hotel.

Meanwhile this girl with an actual brain injury I met on tinder that's a raging alcoholic that self medicated for her neurological problem but whose cute and with a decent body and lives a block from me is texting me up until about 3:00am when I get home. She comes over I fool around with her but things don't work cause I'm old and dehydrated from drinking all evening and I have a stressful lawyer job and I'm like a robot/totally don't follow my emotions, and she's a total non sensual girl that likes to get hate-f*****d only I'm a pathetic excuse for a lover in most instances and she gets frustrated, we fall asleep around 5am Sat. I wake up around 9am Sat she goes home prob tells her bestie that I'm a loser... Then contacts me again Sat morning around 3am cause she's a raging alcoholic and past experiences frustrate me and machinery don't work again. Poor girl just wanted to get her groove on.

Oh and I worked today, and by worked I meant went into the office sent two emails and played mafia a bit when I got tons of stuff to do and little inspiration to do it only doing the bare minimum to avoid malpractice cause I gotta reduce my caseload and other stuff so I can clear my head and have a somewhat normal and healthy sex life among other things.

tl;dr this weekend I was a horrible human being that just managed to have enough of a conscience to not have sex w a recently married girl and then proceeded to fail at sex with an unmarried brain damaged girl, twice, then hosed off barely making ends meet at work

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

Better than dodgeball!?

Dodgeball is my mistress, but I am married to softball. It's cool, we have an open relationship, we discussed it.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
This was in response to the good weekend post :/

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Runaktla posted:

This was in response to the good weekend post :/

I promise my post was made before I saw your post, but holy poo poo that's some bad timing on my part.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Haha open relationship

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Run you made the right choices and bad sexual experiences don't speak to your character or overall worth

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If commiseration helps I recently got my dick sucked in a chain restaurant parking lot by someone almost double my age and idly considered driving into oncoming traffic on the way home

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
That does kinda make me feel better tbqh

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
taco bell soft taco 1.29 what a value

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:eyepop:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The only thing that truly reflects your self worth is how much you love the movie "Hot Fuzz" (You should like it a lot)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

imgay posted:

Daredevil ghost pepper loaded griller, $1. That's where the value is.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

CCKeane posted:

The only thing that truly reflects your self worth is how much you love the movie "Hot Fuzz" (You should like it a lot)

Never seen it maybe I'll see it, wonder if it's on Netflix.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I had my birthday party! Everyone there was in a relationship (except me) so there were no birthday shenanigans.

Although it would be kind of awkward if there were. My two dogs sleep in my room and would complain loudly if I kicked them out.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

CCKeane posted:

Shaun of the Dead was better.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Wait these are all English movies with bland humour (with a second u in it which means it's not actually humor) aren't they?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

CCKeane posted:

The only thing that truly reflects your self worth is how much you love the movie "Hot Fuzz" (You should like it a lot) and the TV series Spaced

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Runaktla posted:

Wait these are all English movies with bland humour (with a second u in it which means it's not actually humor) aren't they?

Wow you should post some more bad opinions in this thread imo

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Runaktla posted:

Spoken like someone from the country that brought us Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Ahh I guess I shouldn't have picked that fight.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

busb, why was your weekend so bad?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

American Jews are genetically the funniest people in the world

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Got into a massive blue. Nobody was the victor.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Runaktla posted:

You ain't seen Hot Fuzz?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Shaun of the Dead was better.

*opens massive tome, takes out quill pen, writes FV's name, closes tome, revealing the title "people who are dead to me"*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Runaktla posted:

It is on Netflix and probably my favorite comedy ever, next to maybe Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CCKeane posted:

The only thing that truly reflects your self worth is how much you love the movie "Hot Fuzz" and the infamous Gawker article On Smarm.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

CCKeane posted:

It is on Netflix and probably my favorite comedy ever, next to maybe Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Huh well I'm at home doing nothing... I'll report back and we will see whether I am dead to you in about 2 hours.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hello everyone. I had a good weekend. It was the middle weekend for Macbeth, which continues to be suitably adequate. I also spent most of today with MY GIRLFRIEND which is always nice. We watched the first episode of Genius together and played some board games. I also resumed my exercise program after a few months and boy am I physically weak. Muscles atrophy quite rapidly when not worked and you're dieting heavily.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 27, 2020

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

I remember when they were .69. Also, I remember White Castle sliders being .49.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i watched an episode of undercover boss about white castle

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm not that old a

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm not that old a

You're late 30s, right?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am picking episodes of Grey's Anatomy at random and watching them on Netflix.

It's a good evening.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I am picking episodes of Grey's Anatomy at random and watching them on Netflix.

It's a good evening.

My favorite chapter of Grey's anatomy is the one about the manible. What a bone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Runaktla posted:

Huh well I'm at home doing nothing... I'll report back and we will see whether I am dead to you in about 2 hours.

Movie report... spoilers... marking all lols... About 45 minutes into it...

- hah everybody wants him gone they don't wanna be upstaged

- hah she's after Dave the other guy in the hazmat suit... and he's friendly to the guy he's cucked

- haha the swear box

- lol the backwoods policewoman is a slut

- hah the fat guy with buck teeth is annoying him

- lol he thought they actually had a problem but it's just a guy pretending to be a statue

- ok now an actual justifiable lol the guy uses his officers notebook to make a cartoon of a guy blowing off another guy's head.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm almost halfway through and I feel I will be hated by CCKeane in the near future.