Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Paige and Razor collapsed, finally spent after hours of lovemaking. Panting and sweaty, they savored the silence. After a few moments, Razor got up on one elbow and looked at Paige.

Razor sheepishly asked in a bashful tone "was it everything you hoped?"

Paige looked Razor straight in the eyes for a few seconds and then smiled happily.

"One more for the good guys."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm a guy but if the BAD GUY Razor Ramon said he wanted to spank me I'd probably let him. She's a grown woman, who gives a poo poo.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
As long as he doesn't flick his toothpick at her, cause that's just rude.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

DM Punk posted:

As long as he doesn't flick his toothpick at her, cause that's just rude.

She might have one already broken just to sell it like it's stuck in her eye though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm trying so hard to resist making a "Paige is a screamer" joke here and you guys aren't making it easy.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

I'm trying so hard to resist making a "Paige is a screamer" joke here and you guys aren't making it easy.

I mean nobody is stopping you, really.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

You just made it congratulations it was only okay at best

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yo yuriy shut the gently caress up

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Yuriy posted:

These posts are dumb and bad because you are marginalizing the rights and choices of a woman above the age of consent to flirt and suay what she wants to her friend likely because you're lime green jello of a 55 year old recovering junkie with mental issues because he gets more lady attention and has friends he can joke around with on the internet

why are you such an outrage crusader

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
lime green jello lol

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
In other news, Hogan isn't embarrassing himself on twitter anymore

It's all relative, people

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Good rapping, Hogan.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Personally I don't give a gently caress about the Paige/Razor exchange and it seems rather innocuous based on the people directly involved ergo the only people whose business it really is given that they're both adults, and while I agree it's kinda creepy I don't get the urge some people have to go on and on about just how creepy and carny it is either. In other words everyone should shut up about it IMO and I regret not taking my own advice.

To change the subject, isn't Hulk Hogan basically too broken to really work out anymore?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
hulk hogan has spent his entire life deriving his sense of self worth from his ability to Be Hulk Hogan and he sure as hell isn't going to stop now even if it's probably an incredibly bad idea to continue lifting heavy weights and taking steroids with a body in the state his is in

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Personally I don't give a gently caress about the Paige/Razor exchange and it seems rather innocuous based on the people directly involved ergo the only people whose business it really is given that they're both adults, and while I agree it's kinda creepy I don't get the urge some people have to go on and on about just how creepy and carny it is either. In other words everyone should shut up about it IMO and I regret not taking my own advice.

To change the subject, isn't Hulk Hogan basically too broken to really work out anymore?

making fun of wrestlers tweeting stupid or creepy things is definitely a part of this thread it's more weird that people are drawing out the converstion by spending their times defending the stupid/creepy tweets

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock posted:

making fun of wrestlers tweeting stupid or creepy things is definitely a part of this thread it's more weird that people are drawing out the converstion by spending their times defending the stupid/creepy tweets

I think both sides are weird. Other than maybe going "huh that's kinda gross/weird/whatever" why should anyone give a gently caress? But instead it turned into a big discussion about just how carny everything is which, while perhaps true, seems like a bit of an overreaction to a couple tweets. The tweets definitely belong in this thread but the discussion turned into the posting equivalent of annoying dueling chants.

The Austin podcast on the other hand...THAT'S something that's remarkably carny.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think both sides are weird. Other than maybe going "huh that's kinda gross/weird/whatever" why should anyone give a gently caress? But instead it turned into a big discussion about just how carny everything is which, while perhaps true, seems like a bit of an overreaction to a couple tweets. The tweets definitely belong in this thread but the discussion turned into the posting equivalent of annoying dueling chants.

The Austin podcast on the other hand...THAT'S something that's remarkably carny.

Look if he doesn't yell about how it's pro wrestling, dammit, who else is going to? IT'S PRO WRESTLING, DAMMIT!

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Scott Hall is banging Paige, and I don't know how to accept that.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KoldPT posted:

why are you such an outrage crusader

when everyone already knows how much a gross weirdo rear end in a top hat you are you gotta put in the extra effort

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna spank Razor Ramon.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna gently caress him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wanna spank Razor Ramon.

One more for the bad guy!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wanna gently caress him.

haha, little weird but... if ramon says it's ok it's just between two legal aged adults on twitter and so it's not weird then. it's not weird to read or imagine

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If we can make fun of the age differences in Woody Allen movies we can do jokes about a theoretical relationship between Paige and Scott Hall, possibly invoking elements of his cartoonish WWF persona from the mid 1990s. We also have the option not to do that and talk about Hulk Hogan wanting to gently caress his daughter instead. There are also other options. The luxury of choice is truly a gift.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I really wish Brodus Clay/Tyrus would make some weird flirting comment to Tensai/Prince Albert on Twitter just so some of you fuckers would have to imagine their hands gently caressing each other's bodies.

Well, that and I want to see what Yuriy would find in that to rant about.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Zen Dudeism posted:

I really wish Brodus Clay/Tyrus would make some weird flirting comment to Tensai/Prince Albert on Twitter just so some of you fuckers would have to imagine their hands gently caressing each other's bodies.

Well their first encounter did involve lingerie

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Zen Dudeism posted:

They should team with Wade Barrett and be the Bad News Bears

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Zen Dudeism posted:

You say this like it isn't something we already imagine?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want John Cena to tweet suggestively at Teddy Long, playa.

Actually, I just want Teddy Long back.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Zen Dudeism posted:

We can say gently caress here. "Imagine their hands loving each other's bodies."

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler 5m5 minutes ago
Don't you just love cock brother @HulkHogan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

"@HEELZiggler Shout out to @Clerklol for being a real nigga"

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

lol I just saw that. Sent me down the rabbit hole of HH retweets. I love this one

Only registered members can see post attachments!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I'm sure it's just another account hack but I am very cautiously optimistic for the potential firing of Dolph Ziggler

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004
If you're going to post about hacked tweets, take a screenshot and include a link.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

abraham linksys posted:

I'm sure it's just another account hack but I am very cautiously optimistic for the potential firing of Dolph Ziggler

He deleted that but he has a tweet from 6 days ago asking whether Tinder works in Canada

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

waffle iron posted:

If you're going to post about hacked tweets, take a screenshot and include a link.

This should be in the OP and pinned to the top of every page, otherwise we're looking at some badly cut'n'pasted text from twitter with no context at all, that disappears seconds after it was posted.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

gently caress I suck at posting in threads

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

He deleted that but he has a tweet from 6 days ago asking whether Tinder works in Canada

This is very much in line with his gimmick of Billy Gunn but instead of asses he just likes the ladies. I think that's what his gimmick is, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

good luck hulkster

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/631081829366374400