Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

No don't play in Ecco's dumb game, play in CPig's dumb game.

Nah, Diqnol hates both Chrono trigger AND fun so he'll never do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
What's your rank in csgo diq? I just got mg lol

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

What's your rank in csgo diq? I just got mg lol

LEM but I rarely ever play it. Did one last night with my SMFC bud and dominated so I wouldn't be surprised if my actual rank is SMFC.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And by rarely ever play it he means rarely ever play mm.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Samfucius posted:

How long did they look? There are at least two very different potential stories here.

He is saying he looked for parking for 4 hours.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

He is saying he looked for parking for 4 hours.

lol did he get there really early? or did he call 4 hours after the scheduled time to say he wasn't gonna be able to make it?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't think its possible to spend 4 hours looking for parking unless you're incompetent, even in NYC.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Mar 27, 2020

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

lol did he get there really early? or did he call 4 hours after the scheduled time to say he wasn't gonna be able to make it?

He said he got there really early.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I don't think its possible to spend 4 hours looking for parking unless you're incompetent, even in NYC.

This is the correct assessment.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Dudes a liar and an idiot, no one shows up to an interview hours in advance, let alone 4 hours, thats half of a work day.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Like if you are going to leave that early because you are afraid of parking park in westchester and take a train or something. Not that that wouldn't be ridiculous, but it would take less time than 4 hours looking for parking.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane, tell your boss the excuse and how much of a red flag for incompetence and someone who will call out at will and then tell him he is a butt.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I saw hire him, it shows he's honest and can swallow his pride

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

Dudes a liar and an idiot, no one shows up to an interview hours in advance, let alone 4 hours, thats half of a work day.

This is a correct assessment.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Truthfully at this point I kind of look forward to meeting this person.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You should not show up for the interview tomorrow, then call the guy a couple hours after the scheduled start and tell him that he must have taken your parking spot because you cant find one now

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

You should not show up for the interview tomorrow, then call the guy a couple hours after the scheduled start and tell him that he must have taken your parking spot because you cant find one now

No keep making sexual innuedos involving his parking spot.

Be like "I want to park my car in your spot" and other such things

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

This made me laugh out loud in the office.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
cmon you can do 1 more I know you can!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734891

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Join pigs game!!!!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Join pigs game if you want the once in a lifetime opportunity of playing with me

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

CCKeane posted:

This candidate also gave me a screenshot of their resume when I asked for a copy of their most up to date one.

Working on the other side of the interview table has inspired me to submit for jobs way out of my league next time, because eventually I'll get lucky and the company will have to settle. Much like my dating strategy.

This is true. Most resumes are garbage bags of awfulness. Having a decent resume immediately puts you in the top 5% of applicants.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

This is true. Most resumes are garbage bags of awfulness. Having a decent resume immediately puts you in the top 5% of applicants.

People are sooooo baaaaddddd holy moley.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Play with me the best mafia player in existence.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
also yours truly

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
no don't play with those chumps, play with me instead and by with I mean for.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

no don't play with those chumps, play with me instead and by with I mean for.

Hey Ecco, I have a deal for you.....

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey Ecco, I have a deal for you.....

nah I am done playing mafia for a long time. I am hella burnt out and recent games have left me very sore.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

nah I am done playing mafia for a long time. I am hella burnt out and recent games have left me very sore.

The deal was to force people to play my game with your mind control powers and I would play in yours in return.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I only use my powers for awesome.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Diqs you should play Italian Mafia with me instead. It's not based on an anime so its light years ahead of other offerings right now

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

But its Australians

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Are you a bad enough dude to fight your inherent racism diqs??????

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

busb posted:

Diqs you should play Italian Mafia with me instead. It's not based on an anime so its light years ahead of other offerings right now

Its closed how would he even sign up?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

busb posted:

Mine is not based on an anime it is based on a wholly original idea that I made up all by myself from the aether with no influence from anyone ever.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tbf that could be a Steinbeck quote too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just drove past Hummer Park. It was established in 1951. I don't think Hummer meant what it does now.