Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Party Boat posted:

oh poo poo

Balls. Sorry darling...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Megadyptes posted:

I'm not sure if I like roast beef or flaming hot flavour best.

ah so you're a "likes wrong monster munch"

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

I've had a think through and I've decided that roast beef is best. gently caress pickled onion.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Kluliss posted:

Balls. Sorry darling...

So much now makes sense, like when Party Boat said he had wurthers and then you said they were yours.

Party Boat, you should go park running with your plasterer wife and dogs

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Megadyptes posted:

I've had a think through and I've decided that roast beef is best. gently caress pickled onion.

you shut your mouth.

flaming hot is ok though.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Megadyptes posted:

Just written SCUM in big letters

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Are scampi fries acceptable because I loving love those

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

The Big Taff Man posted:

Party Boat, you should go park running with your plasterer wife and dogs

We've done park running before, would probably do it more if it was close enough to walk to. The dog would probably have to stay at home to prevent fellow park runners being eaten though.

I did a run this morning and it was quite nice

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

nobody itt should be allowed to meet irl in case they are murdered

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Party Boat posted:

We've done park running before, would probably do it more if it was close enough to walk to. The dog would probably have to stay at home to prevent fellow park runners being eaten though.

I did a run this morning and it was quite nice

How far did you go? I did 11 miles on Sunday after doing 6 on Saturday, why is Cramlington just all hills

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

afaik kluliss is not planning on murdering me, we don't have a patio

e: only 4 miles, was my first run in ages so did it in just under 35 minutes which is pretty shameful. Think I can knock a good 3 minutes off that

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Party Boat posted:

afaik kluliss is not planning on murdering me, we don't have a patio

...yet

Now I think Party Boat might be the crazy guy who kept talking to me after Druridge Bay park run and then sent me a friends request on facebook later that day... is your real name Karl

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I've only ever done Newcastle Town Moor parkrun

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Oh you do Park Run as well? I do like a good park run.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Megadyptes posted:

Anyone that says no is a loving dickhead.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Megadyptes posted:

no

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Aramoro posted:

Oh you do Park Run as well? I do like a good park run.

Ive done 58!

88h88 posted:

Anyone that says no is a loving dickhead.

point proven

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

gently caress

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

ratjac i did your survey

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Pickled Onion or nowt.

Except maybe Mini Cheddars.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

do they do Branston Pickle mini cheddars any more?

Now that my wife posts itt I need to find a new place to discuss my secret scampi fries addiction

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

That's a lot of park runs, the Edinburgh Park run is totally flat so it's a nice little jaunt. I really need to run more if I'm going to do this triathlon though.

quote:

do they do Branston Pickle mini cheddars any more?

I've not seen any flavoured mini chedders for ages, do they still do any of them?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
there's cheese and onion ones and bbq maybe??

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

They do in the crinkle cut thin ones.
The salt and vinegar ones are great

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the crinkle cut mini cheddars are much nicer

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Party Boat posted:

I need to find a new place to discuss my secret scampi fries addiction

It's really not secret, I've seen you eat those things before...

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Kluliss start posting in the running thread again so Ive got someone else who doesnt do 100 mile runs in 3 hours to post with.

If you do in return I will give you the greatest gift - I will allow you to tell me Party Boats deepest darkest secrets so I can make fun of him while you chuckle along safe in the knowledge he will never know who told me his secrets

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Kluliss start posting in the running thread again so Ive got someone else who doesnt do 100 mile runs in 3 hours to post with.

If you do in return I will give you the greatest gift - I will allow you to tell me Party Boats deepest darkest secrets so I can make fun of him while you chuckle along safe in the knowledge he will never know who told me his secrets

quit changing your av

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

is every goon in the running thread a pretend super athlete then?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

is every goon in the running thread a pretend super athlete then?

hold that thought

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

double posting because this is relevant

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Jose posted:

the crinkle cut mini cheddars are much nicer

Crinkle cut mini chedders? Where the gently caress to you get those?

Claiming a 4 min mile is pretty crazy, I think we should be dope testing the guys completing our Park Run in ~14-15mins because that's too fas.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

haha

i guess if you're gonna lie might as well make it a big one

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Aramoro posted:

Crinkle cut mini chedders? Where the gently caress to you get those?

Claiming a 4 min mile is pretty crazy, I think we should be dope testing the guys completing our Park Run in ~14-15mins because that's too fas.

only ever seen them in vending machines for some reason. they're much nicer because its not so much of the mini cheddar to flavour

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Ratjaculation posted:

love it

"yeah i broke the women's world record cos i had all the adrenaline n stuff obv"

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

The Big Taff Man posted:

I'm not posting in there again, they'll make fun of me for having dodgy ankles and doing teeny runs (I ran a whole 1/4 mile this morning but I didn't stop (except to cross a road when there was traffic) which is good?) and wondering about shoes because my feet hurt and not really caring about running as much as everyone else in the thread...

As for secrets, he's a civil servant, he's not old enough to have a string of mistresses (or for anyone to be concerned if he does (except me, I'd be concerned, possibly with an axe)) not in the right position of authority to be able to embezzle and is far too honest to do so anyway, and isn't important enough (you'll get there eventually PB) to have caricatures made of him in political cartoons.

So what I'm saying here is that he has no patio under which to find any skeletons. Just a few sad paving stones in the front garden.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you probably just hide the corpses/skeletons in the walls before plastering over them

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Jose posted:

you probably just hide the corpses/skeletons in the walls before plastering over them

yup, cos no-one notices when you suddenly make their room a foot or so smaller along one wall...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's insulation. Terrible the things they make you do in the name of saving energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Kluliss posted:

I'm not posting in there again, they'll make fun of me for having dodgy ankles and doing teeny runs (I ran a whole 1/4 mile this morning but I didn't stop (except to cross a road when there was traffic) which is good?) and wondering about shoes because my feet hurt and not really caring about running as much as everyone else in the thread...

Thats why you should post in there!

Kluliss posted:

As for secrets, he's a civil servant, he's not old enough to have a string of mistresses (or for anyone to be concerned if he does (except me, I'd be concerned, possibly with an axe)) not in the right position of authority to be able to embezzle and is far too honest to do so anyway, and isn't important enough (you'll get there eventually PB) to have caricatures made of him in political cartoons.

Hes irl Nigel Farage