Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want to spend the entire day with Okuyasu getting up to hijinks and then do it again the next day.

e: We're in a JoJo content slump. Here's a recent redraw of a VA cover. It's actually really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

No one brought up part 3 Joseph, a hot rich old man with a great bod and tons of money. I won't stand for this thread's anti-gold digger attitude

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
He'd cheat on you though.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Yeah but have you seen his face? his bank account??

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Okuyasu should thank his lucky stars that he isn't dating a psycho stalker who tried to kill him

Seriously Koichi what is wrong with you

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Sweet, free binocs!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Suaimhneas posted:

Okuyasu should thank his lucky stars that he isn't dating a psycho stalker who tried to kill him

Seriously Koichi what is wrong with you

I'm pretty sure you're the odd one in this scenario if you find a problem in this.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Aurain posted:

I'm pretty sure you're the odd one in this scenario if you find a problem in this.

Yeah, if you didn't have a creepy stalker in high school that you ended up dating for a bit, then I dunno what to say to you.

standard owl posted:

Yeah but have you seen his face? his bank account??
If this is all you want, you might as well date a true gentleman like Speedwagon.

I'd date Speedwagon but I know he can do better.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 11, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They've probably broken up by Vento Aureo anyway.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Holy fuckin' poo poo why do they have to put their fingers in everything.

The actual image I was trying to find was the one where Joseph has a wad of cash in his face and then cuts to him on a bed.
He is a cheap lay.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

standard owl posted:

No one brought up part 3 Joseph, a hot rich old man with a great bod and tons of money. I won't stand for this thread's anti-gold digger attitude

i mean, the discussion was originally about steel ball run and i don't remember joseph being in steel ball run, so???

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Just started part 8... four testicles? Really???? This is just....... bizzare. Whoa.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's not called Jojo Fourballs for nothing.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I have a feeling Josuke is gonna need all the balls he can get :eyepop:

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Zeruel posted:

Holy fuckin' poo poo why do they have to put their fingers in everything.

I saw a Minions Jojo thing the other day. Ironic Minionposting is a thing of course but I was not appreciative.

Also, an update to that comic posted before that sounds exactly like I'd expect Kira to sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjFV2Futi8

When is part 4 going to happen so I can hear mona lisa boners being discussed. When???

Okuyasu Nijimura fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Aug 12, 2015

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I think I'm more pissed off about Giorno not showing up with the rest of Dio's sons in part six than I am about anything in the whole world

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ascalapha odorata posted:

I saw a Minions Jojo thing the other day. Ironic Minionposting is a thing of course but I was not appreciative.

Also, an update to that comic posted before that sounds exactly like I'd expect Kira to sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjFV2Futi8

When is part 4 going to happen so I can hear mona lisa boners being discussed. When???

That comic showed up in the childfree subreddit but like half of them dont know what jojo is and think its just a dad happy to be rid of his kid, and they're like 'hell yeah gently caress kids!'

It's a telling sign that your prejudices have gotten the best of you when you find yourself unknowingly siding with a serial killer.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Things'd be a lot different around here if Kira Yoshikage were my dad.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Look Kira had some serious issues but having fatherhood sprung on you like that, it's just awkward.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
In the new dual-language DVDs, how badly do they butcher the names to get around legal issues?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Soulcleaver posted:

In the new dual-language DVDs, how badly do they butcher the names to get around legal issues?

As far as I know Santana is changed to San Viento and that's it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They changed all of one name, we've been through this a million loving times now, holy poo poo. I barely count Bruford and Tarkus as having their names changed, because Blueford is the exact same name as Bruford and Tarkus had a loving U added to his name, that's it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The only problem with Tarukus is if you've played Final Fantasy XI.
Taru Tarukus would be fantastic though.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

The hell kind of a bullshit matchstick puzzle is this?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

It's a riddle. You break the match in half, use the two pieces to form the X. Kind of a think outside the box deal.

Very Jojo.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Every fight that has happened in this Punishment Ward is the craziest thing ever

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Enourmo posted:

It's a riddle. You break the match in half, use the two pieces to form the X. Kind of a think outside the box deal.

Very Jojo.

Oh I thought it was a decimal.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Soylentbits posted:

Oh I thought it was a decimal.

It's a dot representing multiplication

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I would've added the matchstick to the right side, making a box with a diagonal line through it so it kinda looks like those 0's that have the diagonal line. Matchstick puzzles tend to be kind of obtuse though. :shrug:

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
just use the matchstick to turn 12 into 1/2

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Or make it +2, that's 2 or less and it's not a minus either

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Forktoss posted:

The hell kind of a bullshit matchstick puzzle is this?

Aren't 0's indicated with a diagonal slash through them sometimes?

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I simultaneously marvel at the fact that Araki will include stuff like that and think "gently caress no I'm not going to think about this, I'm moving on. Anyway,"

I just now got around to picking up Rohan at the Louvre so I have that to look forward to this weekend. Though honestly, if it doesn't feature Rohan aggressively playing rock paper scissors with a kid then I'm just not sure it's gonna work out for me.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Generally when should we expect the next Jojolion chapter?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

A little past the 20th of each month, I think. It can vary, though. I think the translation for the chapter before last came out a week or so late.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They release on the 18th in Japan, impressions blogs are generally the same day. Baidu photos of the chapter often come quickly after that.

HWMN translated based on photos last time and updated it once they had scan raws. We can probably expect the finished thing around the 22nd to 26th.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hi Wa Mata Noboru have released the volume version of Vol 2 (chaps 6-9) of JoJolion.
That means they've get a version of all of JoJolion out there now, but it also has the inter chapter pages too.

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

ascalapha odorata posted:

I just now got around to picking up Rohan at the Louvre

I really, really loved that story. I sort of wish it had been stretched out a tiny bit more at the end but better to end early than draw it out too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Senor Candle posted:

I just finished Stone Ocean and wow that last bit was a trip. Still don't think I liked it as much as part 4 though.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the ending is basically that episode from futurama where they travel forward in time so far they end up in the past?