Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Your squadron commander is a dick.

He was a very thorough guy. That made flying with him very good and also brutal at times with how demanding he could be. Dude wasn't all bad. He told us a story about how he crushed a rabbit with the nose gear of a KC-135 because the bunny was on centerline. He wasn't about to make a scrub landing just to save the drat thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

gently caress it man, I love being at airports. Ain't got a care in the world while you're at the bar waiting for a flight, everyone else is alone and drinking too so it's real easy to chat up the women.

There's a bar right across from my gate but phone is almost dead so I'm one of those losers sitting on the floor by a plug.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Fart Sandwiches posted:

There's a bar right across from my gate but phone is almost dead so I'm one of those losers sitting on the floor by a plug.

Go get an external battery at one of those electronic kiosks. There's always one that sells chargers and earbuds and batteries and poo poo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Go get an external battery at one of those electronic kiosks. There's always one that sells chargers and earbuds and batteries and poo poo.

seriously they usually come pre-charged so pay, plug it in, toss it in your pocket and rally

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Gate changed. This lame play by play is brought to you by boredom and half-drunkeness

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Gate changed. This lame play by play is brought to you by boredom and half-drunkeness

Get that battery and then post full drunkeness.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I had a delayed flight, a cancelled connection flight, getting on a car with strangers for 8 hours , getting stuck on the interstate due to an overturned truck, becoming a wanted man in ohio because the court clerk told me to gently caress off because i was an hour late and getting a lawyer to fix everything.

That's my lovely story thanks for listening.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Now I'm getting nervous about flying next week. I only fly once every couple of years so it's usually for important poo poo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Ohio of all places has a legalization amendment on the ballot in November. wtf.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Activists in Michigan are shooting for 2016. Polling suggests it would pass.

Shits cray. Gay marriage and legalized pot. :psyduck:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Activists in Michigan are shooting for 2016. Polling suggests it would pass.

Shits cray. Gay marriage and legalized pot. :psyduck:

really wish CT would get on the ball and get it done

we have 4 dispensaries in the state now, and one of them is a 5 minute drive from my house.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

holocaust bloopers posted:

I waited 6 and a half hours on an AWACS before the squadron commander allowed us to cancel the flight for the day. In the mean time, he kept asking me to run takeoff data for every runway combination possible "just to see."

Ugh.

Fly what you can, log what you need.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Worst part about a delayed flight are the people bitching about it. "Bbbbbut I got places to be :qq:"

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Ohio of all places has a legalization amendment on the ballot in November. wtf.

Only reason I am voting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Worst part about a delayed flight are the people bitching about it. "Bbbbbut I got places to be :qq:"

For all that is terrible about modern air travel I will complain as much as I loving want to.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
For all the flying I've done somehow I've never had a delayed or cancelled flight. Maybe because I've never been connected through Chicago :shrug:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

For all that is terrible about modern air travel I will complain as much as I loving want to.

It's a $600 truck stop toilet stall that shakes in bad weather you're drat right I'm going to bitch about any inconvenience on top

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

I waited 6 and a half hours on an AWACS before the squadron commander allowed us to cancel the flight for the day. In the mean time, he kept asking me to run takeoff data for every runway combination possible "just to see."

Ugh.

That became SOP at Tinker under my last OG commander. Flights were not allowed to cancel if there was any opportunity for anyone on the crew to get meaningful training. And nobody was allowed to come off the flight even if their opportunity for meaningful training was missed. So flights that should've become P-sorties after 5 hours of delays still flew with a full goddamned mission crew.

Edit: Also empty seats had to be justified during the daily group scheduling meetings. Fortunately this part only lasted a few months, but you had to have just about every seat filled or you WOULD answer for it.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Get that battery and then post full drunkeness.

Be sure to get a pre trip snack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbU65uCUzTs

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
gonna start making my completely useless promotion packet now. drunk as gently caress. gonna do all the parts i have to type in pink comic sans.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I found out what KFFFs new job is.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6NLD9OXnL4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

I found out what KFFFs new job is.

poo poo i wish

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

are you this fuckin dumbass

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

i don't know who this is but eh looks like a douchebag

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

i don't know who this is but eh looks like a douchebag
You guessed right.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

no

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

really wish CT would get on the ball and get it done

we have 4 dispensaries in the state now, and one of them is a 5 minute drive from my house.

I have 4 dispensaries within about 5 minutes of my house. Even more just another 5 minutes away. I am in Colorado in a county that has only like 18,000 people.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://youtu.be/_-0wUU4PwHs

:stare:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

it's a start but there's a lot more china left

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Goddamn.

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.
There goes another milk factory.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

it's a start but there's a lot more china left

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hory shet

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Goddamn doesn't even seem real

Like viral marketing for a disaster flick or something.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmG3GdAig

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So that's what the nuclear apocalypse will look like.

I just came in my pants.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

So that's what the nuclear apocalypse will look like.

I just came in my pants.

that blast was 21 tons

hiroshima was 15 kilotons

tsar bomba was 58 megatons

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

That's been pulled down, was it this one?

http://sendvid.com/i7pcfexm

Cause, uh, hoooly fuuuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

"just gonna slowly back away now"

• Locked thread