Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
https://twitter.com/amellywood/status/630967777583443968

Love how excited he is :lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I love that man.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wanna spank Razor Ramon.

Makes sense. He was a Slammy nominee for Best Buns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

Makes sense. He was a Slammy nominee for Best Buns.

Is that still on YouTube? That Undertaker bit is the funniest thing ever. EVER I say.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Why is Kevin Dunn trending? I don't understand Twitter. I clicked on the trend and it's all just people saying "Kevin Dunn is trending". Is this a chicken/egg thing?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

magnum_valentino posted:

Why is Kevin Dunn trending? I don't understand Twitter. I clicked on the trend and it's all just people saying "Kevin Dunn is trending". Is this a chicken/egg thing?

someone somewhere said that Dunn was responsible for there being fat joke(s?) aimed at Kevin Owens on raw

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Aye Doc posted:

someone somewhere said that Dunn was responsible for there being fat joke(s?) aimed at Kevin Owens on raw

Actually that was anyone with eyes and no respect for indie geeks, so probably Vince.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is that still on YouTube? That Undertaker bit is the funniest thing ever. EVER I say.

Someone find this because I need to see it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Someone should buy 1000 sets of fake buck teeth and do a Dunn Section at Summerslam

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Memento posted:

This should be in the OP and pinned to the top of every page, otherwise we're looking at some badly cut'n'pasted text from twitter with no context at all, that disappears seconds after it was posted.

mmm yes tell me more oatgan

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
He said he was aiming for WM32.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MysticalMachineGun posted:

mmm yes tell me more oatgan

"Aiming for WM32"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

He said he was aiming for WM32.

Be realistic Hulkster, you're getting old, this racism stuff blew up, all the rest...

Wait for WM33 brother.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Be realistic Hulkster, you're getting old, this racism stuff blew up, all the rest...

Wait for WM33 brother.

Are you kidding, Hulkster hasn't had this amount of press in years! Now is the perfect time for his comeback

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Rusev's twitter game is top tier. Gonna be tough to pick between him and BigE for wrestletwitter of the year

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Twitter is the apter mag story lines of the new age.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

Rusev's twitter game is top tier. Gonna be tough to pick between him and BigE for wrestletwitter of the year

I love Big E but I wish he had followed through on going to prom with the girl that asked on Twitter. I forget how many retweets he wanted to get in order to go. He said he would go in a singlet.

Pitwar
Jul 19, 2008

Who's your mate?!
X-Pac's been tweeting that Chyna was at Pipers funeral, spotted Triple H and went up to him to "apologise for everything".

Who knows if this is true or not, but if it is that's got to be awkward after all the stuff she's been saying these past few months. And talk about the wrong place at the wrong time!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Latino Pete posted:

X-Pac's been tweeting that Chyna was at Pipers funeral, spotted Triple H and went up to him to "apologise for everything".

Who knows if this is true or not, but if it is that's got to be awkward after all the stuff she's been saying these past few months. And talk about the wrong place at the wrong time!

Hasn't she pulled similar stunts before at inappropriate times?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Latino Pete posted:

Give it a week, she'll be back to calling him a "boy toucher" and calling head office for royalty checks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Xpac probably isn't the most reliably source these days either

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

aha I can't unsee that bat now.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Latino Pete posted:

Apparently she came at him so fast out of nowhere that security almost took her down, too

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

"I put a lot of effort into my work before TBS screwed everything up. --@TonySchiavone24

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

"I put a lot of effort into my work before TBS screwed everything up. --@TonySchiavone24

He did. He was still really good until somewhere around 97-98.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Luigi Thirty posted:

When Hogan was revealed to be the Third Member of the NWO at Bash at the Beach 96, Schiavone says a line at the very end that I believe is some of the best commentating ever. He sounds so legit pissed off and it is great. It is about 8 minutes in here.

He became a piece of poo poo later on, but dude had some talent.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Cactus Jack posted:

When Hogan was revealed to be the Third Member of the NWO at Bash at the Beach 96, Schiavone says a line at the very end that I believe is some of the best commentating ever. He sounds so legit pissed off and it is great. It is about 8 minutes in here.

He became a piece of poo poo later on, but dude had some talent.

I think his reluctance at being the straight man to Heenan didn't help him. It caused more and more friction and then fed into Tony basically trying too hard.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...
Heenan was just a bad fit for WCW and especially for Tony.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
"That's not Ciclope!" was another great call by Skee-a-vone.

Luigi Thirty posted:

This is the greatest tweet in the history of social media!

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Tony stopped giving a poo poo when Bischoff got the job that Tony felt was his.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

goc posted:

I actually didn't mind Heenan until about 1998 when he became rubbish, probably from not giving a poo poo. He himself has said he never leaned towards the more "adult" product. WCW 1994 - 1997 was fine for him though in my book.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

When did Tony do the triumphant "LOOOOOOOOOOSERS" call at the NWO like a little kid who just won a little league game?

It was hilarious and childish

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

goc posted:

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...

I am pretty sure this is from 1998 or after at which point they were both pretty awful. Tony was better overall in WCW, especially pre-1998, than Heenan ever was there.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/632324329242431489/photo/1

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Well, Brain was certainly a bad fit for that suit.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

it says edited because he left the 14 in before the HH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

goc posted:

I am pretty sure this is from 1998 or after at which point they were both pretty awful. Tony was better overall in WCW, especially pre-1998, than Heenan ever was there.

It has to be from 99 or later because they are at ringside.