Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I live in an old building and whenever the seasons change I get mice.

I kill the mice. I don't feel bad. What does make me feel bad is when people hurt the feelings of my good friend Tremendous Taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Mar 27, 2020

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
We had a mouse when i moved into a house i lived in in Florida. I set a mouse trap out and i heard it go off while i worked one day.
On my lunch i threw the trap in the garbage.
That turned out to be a bad idea because by the time i got off work it stunk really bad.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

We had a mouse when i moved into a house i lived in in Florida. I set a mouse trap out and i heard it go off while i worked one day.
On my lunch i threw the trap in the garbage.
That turned out to be a bad idea because by the time i got off work it stunk really bad.

Yeah they stink incredibly fast. Even in death they manage to be a pain.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

leave my mouse friends alone

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

leave my mouse friends alone

If it didn't want to die it should not made a home out of my oven or left its poop all over the place or ruined several boxes of dried goods.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nobody kills me when I do that stuff.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

nobody kills me when I do that stuff.

I would if you did it to me.

I'd put out a gulag trap filled with spaghetti and you would go into it and be killed.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We had a mouse while I was trying to sell my house last year, and it nearly drove me mad. Like, I had all the furniture flipped and I cut my couch open with a knife and stayed up until three in the morning hunting it with makeshift weapons

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i work with mice

i can catch one in 30 seconds flat amateurs

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

But your mice are in cages, Ernest. It's not fair!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I have something new and wondrous to show you all.

:bernget:

that's my story okay bye

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
bernie is charismatic and all but he's just too old, I'm voting for hillary. aside from age their positions are nearly identical, and she's also more electable. I think she'll be a good president.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Source your quotes

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EccoRaven posted:

bernie is charismatic and all but he's just too old, I'm voting for hillary. aside from age their positions are nearly identical, and she's also more electable. I think she'll be a good president.

I do not think their positions are anywhere near identical, but I agree with everything else you said.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Hi I skipped 1500 posts are people talking about pizza

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

uranus posted:

Hi I skipped 1500 posts are people talking about pizza

What do you think of dessert pizza derp?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i havent had it but im not opposed to it in principle

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

i havent had it but im not opposed to it in principle

It is extremist opinions like this that are going to lead to the downfall of society.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Xxxtreme fence sitting, the most exhilarating sport

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kill anything if the opportunity presents itself - criminal descendant people

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

EccoRaven posted:

Clinton is also old. If she is elected, I think she would be the third or fourth oldest president at time of inauguration (Harrison, Reagan, ?). Of course, that stat is misleading because it doesn't take into account the greater life expectancy today than ever before nor that women have a greater life expectancy than men.

edit: Joe Biden is one year younger than Bernie Sanders, and no one seems to care about Joe's age. The issue with Sanders (which was also the issue with McCain eight years ago) is that he looks fifteen years older than anyone else in the field.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

Please stop trolling me, Ecco. Read into Hillary's stance history and you'll see how incredibly wrong you are on this.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Rodents freak me the gently caress out. I've had mice in my last two apartments, both times my cat has been in the room with me when I saw them and couldn't be bothered to do anything. :argh:

EccoRaven posted:

This opinion sounds fabricated. I don't think Ecco is properly trying to hunt for scum ##vote Ecco

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

i work with mice

i can catch one in 30 seconds flat amateurs

This isn't really fair, as you smell cheese like.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The Man From UNCLE was really enjoyable

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

bowmore posted:

The Man From UNCLE was really enjoyable

Much like your posting.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Much like your posting.

Trolls on trolls on trolls

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

What do you think of dessert pizza derp?

also known as a Pie

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##Vote Donald Trump

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I am morbidly curious about the universe where donald trump gets elected president. I really want to observe it, but no be part of it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Let's all predict the 2016 presidential race ticket (bold is my winner prediction):
Republican: Jeb Bush / John Kasich
Democrat: Hillary Clinton / Martin O'Malley

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I am morbidly curious about the universe where donald trump gets elected president. I really want to observe it, but no be part of it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731521

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i share 97% of the same opinions as bernie sanders

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz

apparently hillary and i disagree on the death penalty and education so....... i'm going to go ahead and side with the candidate that doesn't want to kill people and ruin education through more checkpoints

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

merk posted:

Let's all predict the 2016 presidential race ticket (bold is my winner prediction):

That's probably it. Maybe Carly Fiorina will be a running-mate to get around the bad optics the GOP wrt women

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ernie. posted:

i share 97% of the same opinions as bernie sanders

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz

apparently hillary and i disagree on the death penalty and education so....... i'm going to go ahead and side with the candidate that doesn't want to kill people and ruin education through more checkpoints

hmu with a hot take on the election in your country

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

merk posted:

Republican: Jeb Bush / Chris Christie
Independent: Donald Trump / Jesse Ventura
Democrat: Bernie Sanders / Elizabeth Warren

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

hmu with a hot take on the election in your country

uh maybe this will sound crazy, but i think i'm going green this election. i'm honestly voting for 'anyone but harper' and it seems like the statistics are all pointing in that direction. 66% of voters want change, 91% have already made up their minds. so now that my vote is already going to do what i want it to do, i might as well invest it in the party least likely to pander to lovely lobbying.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

That's probably it. Maybe Carly Fiorina will be a running-mate to get around the bad optics the GOP wrt women

Without looking at any polls, I think women dislike Carly Fiorina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Clinton/Castro is going to lose to Kasich/Rubio