Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like 3 minutes left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote WWM

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

chaoslord posted:

Quid, interested in voting WWM? I'm willing to move to them

I would much rather have people discuss why TT is once again attempting to discredit me in a non content based way. But yes, I will obviously move to avoid a no cuddle or myself being offed, I think the case on WWM is good.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

in 2 minutes?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote WWM nvm I thought we had like 30min.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidnose posted:

I would much rather have people discuss why TT is once again attempting to discredit me in a non content based way. But yes, I will obviously move to avoid a no cuddle or myself being offed, I think the case on WWM is good.

Well you have two minutes!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I literallt just finished a 9am to 4pm professional development seminar and I'm on my phone, sorry.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote wwm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The excitement of the fair was too much!

They just couldn't make a decision because the were too busy guzzling root beer and eating candy and playing games!

Day 1 ended in a No Lynch

It is night 1, please submit actions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The fair is shattered and warped as the day begins and is mysteriously teleported to 65000000 BC!

The fair has turned into some kind of caveman party!

Oh well, you may as well join the fun!

The merchant is gone early very mysterious, Norstein Bekkler's tent of horrors is still up though!

You also find two bodies !

imgay - Greco - Town aligned GOP candidate Donald Trump was found sliced up on night 1!

You are Greco Town aligned!

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

GOP Candidate Donald Trump: You are secretly donald trump under your mask.
Each night you may pm me an insult to deliver to another player, that player will become vanilla for the following day/night cycle.

Each time you use this ability you become hated by one more vote each time (So for example if you used this power 3 times, it would take 3 less votes to lynch you)

You may join in any event and get a bonus on any event based in ""Another World"" Dimension

also

Exakt science - Frog - Town aligned Jailor/Mason Recruiter was found with his eardrums blown out and blood leaking from his ears on night 1!

You are Frog Town aligned!

You win when all threats to town are eliminated

You are a mason recruiter! each night you may invite a new person into your masonry, the person you choose is also jailed that night.

You may join in any event and get a bonus on any event based in 600AD

It is now Day 2

Get your Jurassic Party on!

The days event will be on Sunday at 3PM EST.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Asiina, chaoslord, Chic Trombone, JakeP, King Burgundy, Magnus Gallant, Mithross, Opopanax, Quidnose, Tremendous Taste, WHICH WAY MADNESS

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 17th, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
laaaaaaaame who wants a sword

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote taste
Back to doin this

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

JakeP posted:

I'll risk it.

Also, imgay really was Donald Trump. That's wonderful.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

FYI that Exact tried to jail/recruit me last night. Thanks Exakt! I am not the reason he is dead though.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also EXAKTs death is on me. I received a one shot N1 only lurker vig and went for it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

##vote taste
Back to doin this

I'd like an explanation seeing as I pointed out your vote was based on a false premise

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

And then you shifted to the guy I was stumping with no explanation lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##frozen flame

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

##vote taste
Back to doin this

We should probably resolve this one way or the other. He's top post in the thread, let's find out if he's on our side.

##scan Taste

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

Give it away give it away give it away give it away now
I can't tell if I'm a kingpin or a pauper

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hello, sorry for disappearing late D1 i had some things goin on

also i'm p. sure taste is town

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'd like an explanation seeing as I pointed out your vote was based on a false premise

You used your role, yes. But both of those Flips have a role power plus a modifier for the events. Mithross also had one. I find it a stretch to believe your PM had no words about the event at all

Votes moved because of deadline

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

You used your role, yes. But both of those Flips have a role power plus a modifier for the events. Mithross also had one. I find it a stretch to believe your PM had no words about the event at all

Votes moved because of deadline

That doesn't seem sincere at all

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

chaoslord posted:

Also EXAKTs death is on me. I received a one shot N1 only lurker vig and went for it

It's something unpredictable but in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##present sword to mithross

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tremendous Taste posted:

That doesn't seem sincere at all

That's fine. I think you are lying based on the three of them (plus me) having the events explicitly mentioned in our role PMs.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

That's fine. I think you are lying based on the three of them (plus me) having the events explicitly mentioned in our role PMs.

I expect an apology when I flip

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry for disappearing yesterday. I didn't realize deadline was so early and got caught up on the phone for like 2 hours.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:ghost: My soul shall ascent and conquer the GOP :ghost:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I'm sorry for disappearing yesterday. I didn't realize deadline was so early and got caught up on the phone for like 2 hours.

Sureeeeeeeeeeee ya did

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Magnus Gallant posted:

Sureeeeeeeeeeee ya did

Hey, you are one to talk. You said you didn't want to vote WWM, but implied you would to prevent a no cuddle. Then didn't. Instead you peaced out, which is funny given that is why you were voting Mithross.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, hurry pig, I'm supposed to go somewhere! :)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is scan just a cop?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cool, I'll save you the trouble, I'm not town and will come up as such

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Hey, you are one to talk. You said you didn't want to vote WWM, but implied you would to prevent a no cuddle. Then didn't. Instead you peaced out, which is funny given that is why you were voting Mithross.

You're right I wasn't super attentive at deadline but I didn't think that people would show up and that a swing would even be possible.

WWM is still your choice for scum?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Cool, I'll save you the trouble, I'm not town and will come up as such

3rd party?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Magnus Gallant posted:

You're right I wasn't super attentive at deadline but I didn't think that people would show up and that a swing would even be possible.

WWM is still your choice for scum?

Well, he was. Now it might be Taste based on the above. But yeah, still pretty sure WWM is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Someone tried to kill Taste last night.

• Locked thread