Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nah, turbos in a game where nobody is participating is a tier play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I would prefer we not lunch taste immediately. We already know his alignment. It's mod confirmed. We can just ignore him and find a better candidate.

If we lunch someone and they show up "fate" aligned as well then we know that taste is lying and then lunch him.

I want to wait for more info before we lunch taste is what I'm saying.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's a rogues gallery voting me rn lol

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Please don't end the day before we get the event tomorrow btw.

Yeah ok ##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Magnus Gallant posted:

I would prefer we not lunch taste immediately. We already know his alignment. It's mod confirmed. We can just ignore him and find a better candidate.

If we lunch someone and they show up "fate" aligned as well then we know that taste is lying and then lunch him.

I want to wait for more info before we lunch taste is what I'm saying.

I'm torn, but that is mostly where I'm falling at the moment. Since my PM isn't giving town a special name, I'm guessing scum also won't have one. And since he isn't something like self aligned, guessing he isn't an SK.

But even if you guys disagree with me, no reason not to at least wait until after the event Sunday.

Sticking with my previous call.

##vote WWM

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't realize this put Taste so close to being lynched.

##unvote

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id vote quid instead of taste, or asiina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
did mithross acceptance of my presented sword get resolved?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

It got turned into some coins.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JakeP posted:

Yeah, he got 20 silver points.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nice wheres my cut

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Silver Points, whatever.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Would you expect me to ask for anything else

Out of curiousity, what did you ask for?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I asked for a fun 3p role that worked in unexpected player relationships and randomness

I sure got it!

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

JakeP posted:

nice wheres my cut
They're all mine now, I apparently pawned/exploded the Masamune for these 20 silver points.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

##unvote I forgot about events

JakeP posted:

You have been fairly disengaged and lazy this game James, what gives?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

chaoslord posted:

Also EXAKTs death is on me. I received a one shot N1 only lurker vig and went for it

When did you get this?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

A lurker vig sounds incredibly strange to be claiming.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That actually makes a lot of sense. There are lots of people who hate lurking and always NK lurkers when they're scum. I could see someone picking a role where they are a nightvig or SK but can only kill the lowest postcount person each night. Why they'd give that away instead of using it themselves I don't know, but I believe it as a role.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

i picked frog dude or pink dog

Since we have a frog flip I assume that means JakeP is pink dog?

NINJA

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

hey y'all good morning

as far as sabotaging bleh bleh bleh why would scum on the mission sabotage, wouldn't they have as much to gain from it succeeding as town? Like where did this concept come form that only town wants SP to buy sweet elixers and tonics? Scum like tonic too. Y'all have phoenix downs syndrome or soemthing

lmao jk jk XD

I kind of don't get some of tastes logic in his explanation, and he says things as if they are facts but they are based on some hypothesis he has that as far as I know is completely unconfirmed, but my gut is still telling me that him and quidnose are townies slap fighting

This is a really bad post that really says absolutely nothing

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm quoting this again because I want to showcase Jake's entire content in this game:

JakeP posted:

hey y'all good morning

as far as sabotaging bleh bleh bleh why would scum on the mission sabotage, wouldn't they have as much to gain from it succeeding as town? Like where did this concept come form that only town wants SP to buy sweet elixers and tonics? Scum like tonic too. Y'all have phoenix downs syndrome or soemthing

lmao jk jk XD

I kind of don't get some of tastes logic in his explanation, and he says things as if they are facts but they are based on some hypothesis he has that as far as I know is completely unconfirmed, but my gut is still telling me that him and quidnose are townies slap fighting

I already stated this isn't great because all it does is restate what other people have stated and make an easy call, especially now knowing that Taste is most likely 3p. Since I know I am town, JakeP being on a scumteam would allow him to make this call easily and point back to being right later.

JakeP posted:

I think the fact that the mission resolved so quickly makes it unlikely there was an active external sabotage.

Setup spec, nothing added, safe post.

JakeP posted:

##vote quidnose

Entirely in contradiction to his previous post with no explanation and his last post on D1. He splits the difference between two people who knows to not be on the scumteam with him when the heat starts going between Taste and I.

JakeP posted:

##vote taste i dont believe in fate

Easy vote for given 3p.

JakeP posted:

Once again splitting the difference between two people who knows are not on his scum team.

##vote JakeP pretty airtight I think.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'd like to see jakes response

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Mithross:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734891&userid=175574

Your content is really bad as well. You dropped your vote on WWM yesterday and never came back, and you didn't comment on anything when you started this day. The rest of your posting is basically just talking about the event and flavor. You make absolutely no comment on the me vs. taste argument which is incredibly strange.

I also would like to know why you are so disengaged.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Especially since you were very excited about your role, I don't see why you aren't playing very much.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Mithross how many games have you played?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Yeah I'd like to see jakes response

to what? quidnose clearly isnt even reading me if he is confused whether or not I am dog since I claimed dog a milion times, dudes shady

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
pretty airtight lol lol

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

pretty airtight lol lol

This is what I expected. Winky-Face

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I thought you thought I was lock tight scum quiddo what gives :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

I thought you thought I was lock tight scum quiddo what gives :v:

I mean the mod confirmed you are not Town aligned and the entire time I've been saying you are not acting in the town's best interest, which again, the mod has confirmed. How strange of me to shift how I feel about you based on the information that is given in thread!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I actually agree with Quid on Jake. I hadn't put together the fact that Jake thought Taste and Quid were town and then voted Quid with no explanation/etc. And yeah, easy 3p vote on Taste once I copped him.

I'd vote Jake. I think WWM is scummiest though. He's still my priority.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

to what? quidnose clearly isnt even reading me if he is confused whether or not I am dog since I claimed dog a milion times, dudes shady

I haven't been reading you because you haven't been engaging with the thread at all, as I've shown by your complete lack of content. I honestly don't remember a lot of jokephase and I saw your initital post as I was rereading you and I saw that you claimed in your signup that you requested a vote that has flipped. Then I saw all your stuff about getting the pink dog role.

Your two posts show that you are continuing to avoid having to play this game at all and are doing the same thing that Taste did yesterday of attempting to discredit me for non-content related reasons. Taste is mod-confirmed Not Town. What does this say about you, Jake?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

pretty airtight lol lol

Disprove it, using content.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I mean the mod confirmed you are not Town aligned and the entire time I've been saying you are not acting in the town's best interest, which again, the mod has confirmed. How strange of me to shift how I feel about you based on the information that is given in thread!

Nah, you were saying I was scum and you know it

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

Nah, you were saying I was scum and you know it

What does this prove about anything? I thought you were scum because you were acting anti-town. What does it matter that you're 3p?

I have no idea what your wincon is so I assuming that you are not actively helping to scumhunt. Scum or 3p, that makes you a badman. Doesn't matter if I call that scum or badman.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It reads to me that you're just hopping around to whatever works and going from there

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You're wrong, sorry. My case on you was good and my case on JakeP is good as well.

If I'm scum, who are my scumteam members? I'll take you more seriously when you start scumhunting because right now you are just attempting to distract the thread from content, just like you did yesterday.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And that is clearly serving your own agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##smash taste

• Locked thread