Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's not my own agenda, there are clearly multiple scum teams and your miraculous vig was one of the night kills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

##smash taste

Opopanax wheels back and smashes Tremendous taste as hard as he can with his fist.

Tremendous taste has the life knocked from his body!

You are Lynx FATE Aligned!

Arbiter of the frozen flame - Each day you my type ##Frozen Flame in thread and a random effect will occur. You may do this 4 times throughout the game.

FATE is your master- Each night you perform the kill for the FATE aligned team, but FATE picks the target, you will not be informed of the target until you receive the results PM.

You are self aligned and win when the only two players left standing are you and FATE.
If Fate is ever killed you will become a standard SK and may choose your own kills , you also will get 2 shots of bulletproof if this occurs.

You may join in any event and lower the chance to succeed (You gain silver points for a mission failing instead of succeeding)

The day continues!

Lynx had a bowl of Jurrassic Pork soup and some Magic water!

The first person to ##grab each item individually gets it (limit one per person)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh rip

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##grab magic water

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

##grab magic water

Now the proud owner of magic water.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidnose posted:

When did you get this?

Bout 5:30. Told me I could vig bottom 25% ish, listed Opop, WWM, Chic, Magnus, and EXAKT as eligible targets

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

##grab Jurassic Soup

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And now I'm vanilla

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

chaoslord posted:

Bout 5:30. Told me I could vig bottom 25% ish, listed Opop, WWM, Chic, Magnus, and EXAKT as eligible targets

Cause all sorts of problems when I'm out
No one has the brains to keep me out
Sane as anybody in this place
Counting all the cracks that's in my face

You're welcome
You're welcome

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Btw I get a bonus in this era so as my victory reward I would like you people to leave me a spot in the challenge

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chic Trombone posted:

##grab Jurassic Soup

Soup is yours

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's not my own agenda, there are clearly multiple scum teams and your miraculous vig was one of the night kills

So many irony~

Nice work, Opop!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
GJ Opop

##vote WWM

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

I expect an apology when I flip

LOL

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

chaoslord posted:

Also EXAKTs death is on me. I received a one shot N1 only lurker vig and went for it

This probably clears Chaos since he couldn't have committed the kill on imgay.

Asiina posted:

Someone tried to kill Taste last night.

This probably clears Asiina because scum watcher doesn't make a lot of sense, and even if you say "CYOR" why would she announce this.

Opopanax posted:

I also had a one shot night vig. Tried to WWM but it failed and was wasted

Double vig scum doesn't make a lot of sense either.

I was hoping this would make a smaller list but meh:

Chic Trombone
JakeP
King Burgundy
Kumbamontu
Magnus Gallant
Mithross
WHICH WAY MADNESS

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I never said I was a watcher.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I just kinda assumed but ok! I can put you back on the potential scum list if you'd like? :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

##vote taste i dont believe in fate

In light of Taste's flip I have bad feels about this statement, gut feels like a disingenuous joke from someone who is submitting the NK to Taste for the Fate team.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

I would prefer we not lunch taste immediately. We already know his alignment. It's mod confirmed. We can just ignore him and find a better candidate.

If we lunch someone and they show up "fate" aligned as well then we know that taste is lying and then lunch him.

I want to wait for more info before we lunch taste is what I'm saying.

This also looks real bad.

Magnus, JakeP, Mithross scumteam. You're welcome game.

Cpig if I'm right you can go ahead and just end it now thx

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

This also looks real bad.

Magnus, JakeP, Mithross scumteam. You're welcome game.

Cpig if I'm right you can go ahead and just end it now thx

Nah that's a pretty normal thing to propose

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Magnus Gallant posted:

Mithross how many games have you played?

7 or 8? A few. You'd have to check votefinder.

Why am I scum, quid? Because I haven't been playing much on a Friday and saturday? I'm a chef, weekends are crazy days. That's also why I did a quick case on WWM and never came back before deadline; I was working. I'm working right now, in fact. This is a bathroom post.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
I am a town hider, I've been trying to soak up nks.

##vote KB Tunnel harder

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote quidnose if he is actually town making the case on me the way he is then he just bad

its obvious he decided to call me scum before he even read me bsed on him not even knowing I have been claimed since early day 1

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
And ya I have been a bit disengaged I have been busy compare my activity in this to any other game I am in right now, seems like I am just an easy target, but really I am not because the easiest scum hunting for me is when scum tries to get easy targets like me lynched on flimsy pretense

Quid is scum

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Mithross posted:

7 or 8? A few. You'd have to check votefinder.

Why am I scum, quid? Because I haven't been playing much on a Friday and saturday? I'm a chef, weekends are crazy days. That's also why I did a quick case on WWM and never came back before deadline; I was working. I'm working right now, in fact. This is a bathroom post.

I already explained to you why I think you are scum: you are super disengaged and the posting you have done has been devoid of content. I get being busy, but Friday & Saturday are small portions of the game. Threads been open since what, Tuesday? Wednesday? You've posted plenty, it's just been completely lacking in content.

This is incredibly defensive in response to a "oh poo poo someone called me out gotta post now"

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

##vote quidnose if he is actually town making the case on me the way he is then he just bad

its obvious he decided to call me scum before he even read me bsed on him not even knowing I have been claimed since early day 1

So funny that two people agreed with me AND YET

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Look, everyone, I get it's the weekend and we're all busy. You know how town responds to that? Making every post count in the form of generating as much content with the time they have.

JakeP is once again chasting me purely for missing his multiple flavor claims, which by my own admission I had not gotten to yet in a reread of him. He's been such a non-entity content-wise that I honestly didn't remember all his garbage posting.

I've asked him multiple times to respond to my case using CONTENT, and he has refused to do so, falling again and again on the fact that my case is bad and that I "missed his flavor claim." Who cares. Show me why I am scum, based on my content.

JakeP posted:

And ya I have been a bit disengaged I have been busy compare my activity in this to any other game I am in right now, seems like I am just an easy target, but really I am not because the easiest scum hunting for me is when scum tries to get easy targets like me lynched on flimsy pretense

Quid is scum

This is garbage, stop being disengaged and prove it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Like, I honestly don't even believe that you think I am scum because all you've done is point your finger and say "no YOU'RE scum, quid." That's not a case. Do I need to throw OMGUS at you?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

##vote KB Tunnel harder

All one of them directed at you? What even is this.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

Nah that's a pretty normal thing to propose

I'm still suspicious of you Mags based on that post but this is a far more town response to my pressure than what Mithross did

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

This is garbage, stop being disengaged and prove it.

lol prove it lmao

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yes, how dare I ask you to case me to back up your certainty that I am scum.

I wish I could vote you again.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

hahahha, good work Taste.

Thanks for that Opop.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Yes, how dare I ask you to case me to back up your certainty that I am scum.

I wish I could vote you again.

i alrdy did

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

##vote KB Tunnel harder

This is yet another ridiculous post by WWM. First off, I don't believe you would have chosen hider as your role. Second, if you WERE a town hider, surely you wouldn't be claiming right now with only 2 votes on you. And the trying to soak up NKs thing? Don't make me laugh.

This guy is scum. Purge him from the game with me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

hahahha, good work Taste.

Thanks for that Opop.

Opop is strongest one there is

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Not to mention. He votes for the guy with the day cop that outted Taste? I get that that doesn't clear me, for a variety of reasons, but still. He is putting the lowest possible effort into this game because he is scum and doesn't want to pay attention.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

i alrdy did

Where? This?

JakeP posted:

to what? quidnose clearly isnt even reading me if he is confused whether or not I am dog since I claimed dog a milion times, dudes shady

JakeP posted:

That's not a case based in content at all. I'm asking you to make a CONTENT CASE. Why are you insisting that you have when you haven't?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Opop is strongest one there is

I wish you had another dayvig so you could kill JakeP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if anyone is fake it is quidnose, its like he never played with me before or something

also he thinks ihs quote spam is a case

• Locked thread