Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

This game is irritating, I guess I'll go write my paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I will say I am sorry if people are upset that I'm being abrasive in my hound dogging folks, I just really want to engage in discussion about the content we have and I'm increasingly more annoyed that people are not responding to that. I recognize that isn't everyone's playstyle and that there are lots of good players who are less serious than I am. I'm just not seeing that as people's intentions in what's happened in this game so far, and thus I am annoyed.

If anyone is honestly offended by my play up to this point I am sorry and I can lay off.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Personally I'm not offended, I'm just really not sure where to jump into the conversation and also trying to pack to move into the dorms.

I think you are being pretty townie imo

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Holy poo poo read my posts, cpig picked my role

That could have just been a ploy, but even if I believe it was true, you didn't respond to my other points. And everything else you've done is nonsense. Plus, if Cpig picked your role, you'd probably be a jester.

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

This is a scum claim.

Can you not see him taunting you here? He knows that for some reason you guys don't want to vote him. Now maybe he's trying to play it up and act like a jester?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, this is beginning to look like Asiina's scum game to me. FWIW.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nah, just finding it hard to engage with Quid's one man show.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also Pig still hasn't told me what the soup does

Pig get on the ball man

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chic Trombone posted:

also Pig still hasn't told me what the soup does

Pig get on the ball man

I suppose if you want to know what it does you should maybe use it ;)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I suppose if you want to know what it does you should maybe use it ;)

you haven't told me how to use it either!!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

seriously is it just ##use? is it ##eat? PIG THERE ARE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ugh sorry please ignore me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:ghost: your fired :ghost:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, not sure if someone already noticed this. But just realized Kumba isn't in votefinder. Guess he's a stump?

So only 10 of us left in the game then. And given that Taste apparently had someone giving him orders and that the actual scum team can't possibly have less than 2 people on it, we are at best 7 town, 3 enemies.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

Can you not see him taunting you here? He knows that for some reason you guys don't want to vote him. Now maybe he's trying to play it up and act like a jester?

Nah, thats an I Quit post. Look at his exit from the wrestling game and the post in the mafia thread. WWM will not be coming back to this thread, I'd wager.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

chaoslord posted:

Nah, thats an I Quit post. Look at his exit from the wrestling game and the post in the mafia thread. WWM will not be coming back to this thread, I'd wager.

Yeah, he should be a mod kill at this point

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also i was pretty drunk yesterday so may not have been able to vocalize this properly but why I know quidnose is scum faking a case on me

He starts casing me while having admittedly not read me at that point. Quid will have you believe that he reread me after my vote on him and determined I was scum, but if you read his first posts about me they come from a place that is calling me scum, where at the same time he was not aware of the things I posted like my claim.

He says he reread me and then found I was scummy, but really he called me scum, and then started combing my post history to try to make it look bad. This isn't how town scum hunts.

The dude called me scum before he read my posts.

Vote loving quidnose the fake scum fucker

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

My first comment on JakeP today:

Quidnose posted:

##unvote I forgot about events

You have been fairly disengaged and lazy this game James, what gives?

Not calling you scum here at all. I'm suspicious because I realized from your most recent posting that you looked disengaged, so I asked you what was up. This is where I said "maybe I need to reread Jake because in his most recent posting he looks disengaged."

Quidnose posted:

Since we have a frog flip I assume that means JakeP is pink dog?

NINJA

Not calling you scum here.

Quidnose posted:

This is a really bad post that really says absolutely nothing

Not calling you scum here, but I am pointing out a post of yours I don't like.

Which then leads me into my case on jake, starting with that very post.

So where did I call you scum and then go find poo poo on you, Jake? Your narrative isn't fitting what was posted.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
From the point that you called me disengaged and lazy while at the same time clearly having not read my posts at that point. How could you call me lazy or disengaged and not been aware that I have been claimed, and publicly used my action twice

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
FFffffffffake get lynched

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

From the point that you called me disengaged and lazy while at the same time clearly having not read my posts at that point. How could you call me lazy or disengaged and not been aware that I have been claimed, and publicly used my action twice

Are you suggesting that because I wasn't paying very mcuh attention to all your flavor claim posts early game that I have been disengaged and lazy in my posting? Because that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Are you suggesting that because I wasn't paying very mcuh attention to all your flavor claim posts early game that I have been disengaged and lazy in my posting? Because that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

No I am saying there is no way that you could gauge my level of participation, and determine how "engaged" I am in the game if you clearly haven't even read my posts. You OMGUS cased me, in that you decided you needed to discredit me and call me scum strategically rather than because you actually had that opinion on me, its basic scum poo poo

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Alas, that is not what happened.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The party is going strong and everyone is feeling the Jurassic Rythm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JP4XxcyCAA
Just when the party is partyin' at its hardest Azala and the reptites attack!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A11eWGIasMY
Time for action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGP8n5VgSmQ

First three people to ##join the party will be in the defense party!

This event takes place in 65000000 BC so anyone from that time gets a bonus!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##join

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

##join

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
##join

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dammit :C

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You bastards

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Super good to know everyone is hanging around watching the thread and not participating in any of the discussion.

Especially you, Mithross.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And Chic, after you stole my soup. You're lucky I'm out of vigs

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Quidnose posted:

Super good to know everyone is hanging around watching the thread and not participating in any of the discussion.

I'm rereading right now, there's a post incoming, don't worry. I know you wait with bated breath for my every word.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys I'm town

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Like I said last night I'm just not really sure where to join the conversation since it's mostly been two dudes going back and forth at one another vOv

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidnose posted:

I'm voting the claimed scum. If you want to keep up your slap fight with jake, great, that'll make for good reading tomorrow, but there's no reason to interrupt you two otherwise when the more you talk the more I can try to learn alignment from

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chic Trombone posted:

Like I said last night I'm just not really sure where to join the conversation since it's mostly been two dudes going back and forth at one another vOv

They've been talking a lot. What are your alignment reads on the two dudes?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

chaoslord posted:

I'm voting the claimed scum. If you want to keep up your slap fight with jake, great, that'll make for good reading tomorrow, but there's no reason to interrupt you two otherwise when the more you talk the more I can try to learn alignment from

That's a good point, and something I should do.

##vote WWM

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JakeP posted:

Yeah, he should be a mod kill at this point

We can't rely on that. So let's make sure to vote him out today.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

They've been talking a lot. What are your alignment reads on the two dudes?

I think they're two townies in a slapfight, I thought I posted that last night?? I don't really remember that much tbh but I thought I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm also happy to vote the claimed scum but since it's looking like he quit I'm waiting for a modkill or to be closer to the end of the day, or we could even do it tomorrow since he's probably not doing poo poo like submitting a night action.

I too am interested to know what everyone's opinions are since I've invoked the thunderdome!

• Locked thread