Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

ApeHawk posted:

Well, often people hate those who remind them of themselves.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
MDogg20, aka Lucha Underground's very own Son of Havoc. Also, can someone make a Lucha Underground wrestling game a la WWE All-Stars?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Well hi there brennan williams didn't expect to see you introing a Rustlemania.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Well hi there brennan williams didn't expect to see you introing a Rustlemania.

I actually saw this coming.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
"They push you into lockers? How do you fit?"

Liam, you are the best.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm so upset the life is strange episode ended where it did. The moment I've been waiting for is going to be put off for another week or so.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Oh god, Backyard Wrestling. This game looks like a fun mindless brawler now and I'd probably have a good time playing it for 15 minutes, but at the time I was so disappointed because it wasn't a wrestling game. I was into hardcore wrestling like CZW and IWA Mid-South back in those days, and what I really wanted out of this game was a simulation of that kind of thing.

I'm glad the guys discovered the magic of homing bricks and basketballs. That's the main thing I remember about this game.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

ApeHawk posted:

Well, often people hate those who remind them of themselves.

Warren looks a lot like a younger Liam so I wouldn't be surprised if Liam's (subconscious) reaction was "no, young me, don't be a stupid idiot god drat"

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm so upset the life is strange episode ended where it did. The moment I've been waiting for is going to be put off for another week or so.

3 days, that's how the LP rotation works.
I'm concerned as to whether Liam will deny us that moment.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

You guys remember Lab Zero's new game the guys talked about right? Indivisible? They put out a small glimpse of what they have and it looks pretty neat.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

HGH posted:

3 days, that's how the LP rotation works.
I'm concerned as to whether Liam will deny us that moment.

the text for the latest episode is not encouraging

like considering how frustrating the best friends can be at times a warning about it an episode in advance probably means a lot

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

whys there such a long wait between videos:(

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Jam's finally back to Guilty Gear, now I can care about the game.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Depths posted:

whys there such a long wait between videos:(

Because of themed months slowing the schedule to a crawl.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Well, there goes Nemesis. What a nice, out of nowhere playthrough. It's nice to see RE3 get some love now and then.

Also, while talking about cool cinematic changes in the Chronicles games, one of my favorites is how the Tyrant in Code Veronica is killed, from being rammed by a cargo crate to being exploded by a fighter jet missile after wrestling with it.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Matt, have you ever heard of a survival horror game for the PS2 called "Extermination"? You guys could take a look at it for the Shitstorm. I started playing it recently and I'm finding it interesting. It's a first-party launch game. It seems some of developers joined Access Games later on.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Big Scary Owl posted:

Matt, have you ever heard of a survival horror game for the PS2 called "Extermination"? You guys could take a look at it for the Shitstorm. I started playing it recently and I'm finding it interesting. It's a first-party launch game. It seems some of developers joined Access Games later on.

Yeah, I own it, thanks!

And sorry about the "slow" rotation of LPs for the channel but we need the extra time. Once Rustlemania is over, you'll have lots of new stuff to look forward to. Believe me.

TheRealestMatt fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Aug 16, 2015

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

TheRealestMatt posted:

Yeah, I own it, thanks!

And sorry about the "slow" rotation of LPs for the channel but we need the extra time. Once Rustlemania is over, you'll have lots of new stuff to look forward to. Believe me.

No apology needed. Loving Rustlemania so far, inspired me to finally get around to learning about the Hulkamania era and early Attitude which had always been blind spots of mine.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

DumbparameciuM posted:

No apology needed. Loving Rustlemania so far, inspired me to finally get around to learning about the Hulkamania era

whatamania?

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Ruggington posted:

whatamania?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

??
????

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Ruggington posted:

whatamania?

Russelmania

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Have they ever discussed Rick and Morty on the podcast?

Seems like the sort of thing I'd remember, but I've skipped an episode here and there.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

People were really into the Incredible Hulk TV show back in the last 70-ealy 80s.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Not seeing anything. I think your image is broken?

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

The Kins posted:

Not seeing anything. I think your image is broken?

This is weird. The url of the broken image in your quote is different to what I posted. http://i.imgur.com/ZC7srwo.png

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

DumbparameciuM posted:

This is weird. The url of the broken image in your quote is different to what I posted. http://i.imgur.com/ZC7srwo.png

:confused:

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

Works for me.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

DumbparameciuM posted:

Real funny, posting a link to a blank image like that. Bet you think you're a real jokester. A regular chucklehead. A master of mischief. A dynamite dynamo of dynamic diversions. A certified sultan of shenanigans.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

But you're not.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 IS COMING

....to PS4 in Japan

edit: Red Ash digging even deeper into its butthole, wants MORE money for its anime

Tae fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 16, 2015

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Krazyface posted:

Have they ever discussed Rick and Morty on the podcast?

Seems like the sort of thing I'd remember, but I've skipped an episode here and there.

Yeah, Woolie keeps mentioning how everyone else should watch it but I don't think anyone else has had the time to watch it.

Tae posted:

edit: Red Ash digging even deeper into its butthole, wants MORE money for its anime

Ahahahaha. Did they even give a reason or was it just "Yeah... so we gave you a number we THOUGHT we could get..."

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They want a longer runtime for their movie.

quote:

The short, titled Red Ash: Magicicada, raised $162,882 of its $150,000 goal on Kickstarter, and is using its own crowdfunding platform, Studio 4℃ Fun, to hopefully raise up to $260,000 in additional funding to make the film 30 minutes long and add add more to the film. The campaign to make the film longer will go until October 14.

They want ANOTHER 100k :lol:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
What the gently caress are they even doing? It's like they're trying to make themselves look as bad as possible.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Yeah, I can understand if they wanted to keep a Paypal open in case others wanted to donate after the fact. This, however, is just flat-out "give us more please."

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Hey guys, give us more money to make more anime about a thing that you don't care about and doesn't even exist yet, but will look like another thing you do care about!

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
My absolute favorite thing is "Hey remember can kicking? You loved that didn't you? Hey look we put in cans you can kick! Guys? Guys?!"

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Do they not realise that if they take the initial amount of money and make a kick-rear end 30 minutes, they will be able to get All The Money from fans after the fact?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Radio Paranoia posted:

Do they not realise that if they take the initial amount of money and make a kick-rear end 30 minutes, they will be able to get All The Money from fans after the fact?

The funding is actually to reach 30 minutes. The initial "anime" was basically going to be a 10 minute short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Have the Best Friends mentioned Air Bud Entertainment movie Russellmania Madness on their Podcast at all?