Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wwm is a waste of a lynch, he's not coming back and should be replaced or modkilled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

King Burgundy posted:

We can't rely on that. So let's make sure to vote him out today.

I'm just curious what voting him out today accomplishes in the grand scheme of helping the game? If we are assuming he is scum we can operate under the premise that he's flipped and find scum elsewhere.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Alas, that is not what happened.

Thats exactly what happened using the chain of events you posted right above the post in question

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

If WWM comes back or lives through the night we should lynch him, but until then I'm assuming he's quit and will be modkilled

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

We can't rely on that. So let's make sure to vote him out today.

No the dude quit the game and quit mafia, its ridiculous to waste a lynch on him

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chic Trombone posted:

I think they're two townies in a slapfight, I thought I posted that last night?? I don't really remember that much tbh but I thought I did

You said you thought Quid was town, nothing about Jake. You've had town reads on Taste, Quid and Jake so far. You don't have any suspicion on anyone yet?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I think Asiina is scum Asiina

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The battle is fierce but the Reptites prove too strong and overrun the party, capturing and enslaving many of the cavemen.

What now will become of humans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KntnrMLDLA

The mission has failed and no silver points were earned.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also booooo I got a PM saying we failed. who did this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wwm voted himself out of my game then posted this in the discussion thread

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Taking a break for awhile, good luck with everything. Or not. Whatever.

He's not coming back

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote chic

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

I'm just curious what voting him out today accomplishes in the grand scheme of helping the game? If we are assuming he is scum we can operate under the premise that he's flipped and find scum elsewhere.

Because some mods let the scum team continue to puppet people who aren't around. It also let's us know exactly what he was, what abilities he had. Was he Fate? Or is he on the other scum team? Etc. It can only help to confirm this lead.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also I thought Taste was scum until D2 when I thought I had ~reason to believe~ he was town, but it turned out he was 3P so vOv

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The part where I've been chasing this guy the whole game and most people won't go after him and now he has even scum claimed and you still won't vote him is pathetic.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Opopanax posted:

##vote chic

a Bad Vote

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Who was on that mission? Do we think it's fair that one of them is scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

The battle is fierce but the Reptites prove too strong and overrun the party, capturing and enslaving many of the cavemen.

What now will become of humans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KntnrMLDLA

The mission has failed and no silver points were earned.

So if Taste's flip is any indication, someone that joined this mission might have been scum.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

The part where I've been chasing this guy the whole game and most people won't go after him and now he has even scum claimed and you still won't vote him is pathetic.

He is 99.99% sure to be modkilled. It's a wasted lynch. Please catch up

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Magnus Gallant posted:

It was me, Chaos, and Chic

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

What do you base that on?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Chic Trombone posted:

He is 99.99% sure to be modkilled. It's a wasted lynch. Please catch up

Pig has been to the thread multiple times and has yet to mod kill him

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The person who can't bother to form opinions because two people talking is too much for her to get a handle on, is telling me to "catch up".

Yes. That's lovely.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Magnus Gallant posted:

Taste's flip gives us direct knowledge that people's roles can cause missions to fail. Also, despite being told that I would ge a bonus in today's mission the three who jumped on it did so anyways. I am 100% sure at least one of them is scum

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

G1 - Mithross, TT, Asiina - failed, confirmed 3p FATE flip
G2 - Mithross, chaoslord, Chic - failed

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

Pig has been to the thread multiple times and has yet to mod kill him

Exactly.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chic, use your soup or my votes not moving

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

The person who can't bother to form opinions because two people talking is too much for her to get a handle on, is telling me to "catch up".

Yes. That's lovely.

I said I didn't know where to enter the conversation, not that I didn't have opinions, you dingus.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Pig still hasn't given me a specific command so I'm just gonna go with ##eat soup so ~who knows what's gonna happen~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You know I thought Taste was 2shot BP because he said he was and his role PM mentions it but that's only if the FATE team got killed, which they haven't yet.

So why didn't my night vig on him succeed?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

You know I thought Taste was 2shot BP because he said he was and his role PM mentions it but that's only if the FATE team got killed, which they haven't yet.

So why didn't my night vig on him succeed?

Are you trying to get a doc to publicly claim?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

No, I'm trying to figure out why TT didn't die. No town doc worth their salt would have protected him from a NK yesterday.

I'm looking more at KB's claim that he was jailed/recruited last night because I think it more like EXACT would have attempted to jail TT.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

No town doc worth their salt would have protected him from a NK yesterday.

Meaning that with both suspicion on me and TT as the content leaders yesterday a doc would have assumed that a NK was not coming TT's way.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

No, I'm trying to figure out why TT didn't die. No town doc worth their salt would have protected him from a NK yesterday.

I'm looking more at KB's claim that he was jailed/recruited last night because I think it more like EXACT would have attempted to jail TT.

Exakt jailed me. And attempted to form a mason with me. He did not protect Taste.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I have no idea why he chose me. But I like to think it is because he wanted to talk to me and knew I'd be active in the masonry and have good opinions. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Actually. I put Exakt's name there, but it wasn't in my PM. But it seems pretty reasonable to assume there would not be two jailer/mason's in this game.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Quidnose posted:

Meaning that with both suspicion on me and TT as the content leaders yesterday a doc would have assumed that a NK was not coming TT's way.

How do you figure? If a doc had figured you as the scum in that exchange, they might have decided you would do the obvious (not smart, but obvious), scum move and just nk him.

Or a doc might have concluded you were both town, and tried to protect one of you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Chic Trombone posted:

Pig still hasn't given me a specific command so I'm just gonna go with ##eat soup so ~who knows what's gonna happen~

Chic trombone eats the soup in one big gulp!

She becomes fortified with energy and strength!

Also, a quick note about items this game as there have been questions.

I am doing something different with items this game.

You may use it night or day, in whatever way you wish,in or out of thread, and you never know what it will do!

Be creative and descriptive.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Mithross posted:

How do you figure? If a doc had figured you as the scum in that exchange, they might have decided you would do the obvious (not smart, but obvious), scum move and just nk him.

Or a doc might have concluded you were both town, and tried to protect one of you.

I mean I figure because I just explained my thought process as to why, if I were the doc, I would not have protected TT? I don't know why you are asking "how do you figure" when that was the clarifying point.

I don't believe if a doc thought I was scum they also would have believed I'd be dumb enough to kill my main person engaged with. That's a major waste of a protect.

And why would a doc believe that scum would kill one of us rather than a person who gives way less information based on thread interactions?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

You may use it night or day, in whatever way you wish,in or out of thread, and you never know what it will do!

Pig I sent you a PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Pig make a comment on wwm

• Locked thread