Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I am really concerned that people are pro fish when fish smell and taste bad and are butts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

TMMadman posted:

But without the Mods, games would descend into anarchy. Nobody would know what role to play or when to vote. Do you really think the people are bright enough to manage a game without help? Have you ever looked into the vacant, glassy eyes of a Mafia player and seen true intelligence? I'll tell you true that it isn't possible for they are all dumber than a box of rocks.

This is the argument of people in power - do not fall for this hollow logic, good members of the town! Recognize this charlatan for what he is and do what is right - what is NEEDED - and take down the shackles of oppression! Free Lumpen Lists for all!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

But without the Mods, games would descend into anarchy. Nobody would know what role to play or when to vote. Do you really think the people are bright enough to manage a game without help? Have you ever looked into the vacant, glassy eyes of a Mafia player and seen true intelligence? I'll tell you true that it isn't possible for they are all dumber than a box of rocks.

True freedom leads to unity between all members. You've seen this. Stop lying.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gamerofthegame posted:

Scum spotted!

Why else would you liken hunting scum to the criminal and unsportsman-like act of illegal fishing without a licence?

Please come to our office immediately after your court confinement.

Did you ever stop to think that I caught the fish legally and kept them in a barrel so that I might have fresh fish at my leisure?

I think you have a guilty conscious and are projecting onto me because you're scum.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a guilty conscious

str8 outta fb commentz

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

TMMadman posted:

Did you ever stop to think that I caught the fish legally and kept them in a barrel so that I might have fresh fish at my leisure?

I think you have a guilty conscious and are projecting onto me because you're scum.

aha!!!

You cannot keep fish as pets or trophies for entertainment purposes, according to the ecosystem monitor act you may only catch fish for immediate slaughtering purposes. As such, I find you violating the act and you will be seeing my agents quite soon!!!!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hey guys, overthrow the bourgeois.

okay, bye

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gamerofthegame posted:

aha!!!

You cannot keep fish as pets or trophies for entertainment purposes, according to the ecosystem monitor act you may only catch fish for immediate slaughtering purposes. As such, I find you violating the act and you will be seeing my agents quite soon!!!!

But I'm not keeping them for pets or trophies. I'm keeping them so I can slaughter them humanely when I'm hungry. We all know that storing food is a risky gamble and fish go bad quite quickly after being killed.

Instead of going down to the docks to spend time trying to catch a fish (before I even get hungry!) and then spending more time going home and cooking it, I've simplified matters by catching a number of fish at one time (but within the limit) and keeping them alive in a barrel to kill and eat at my leisure. I do not torture or starve the fish. In fact, I am incentivized to feed to fish because it helps them grow and provides me with more food.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

TMMadman posted:

I think we need to post so many responses in this thread that it makes Ecco think he sent the role PMs without remembering it.

nah all it makes me think is someone quit and then I get a lump of shame in my stomach.

I have a free day today so I'll be writing role PMs for as long as my attention span can handle me. Sorry about yesterday!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

I get a lump of shame in my stomach.

Mission Accomplished

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

nah all it makes me think is someone quit and then I get a lump of shame in my stomach.

I have a free day today so I'll be writing role PMs for as long as my attention span can handle me. Sorry about yesterday!

You should feel shame for lying to us. For shame!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

I get a lumpen of shame in my stomach.

ftfy

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

TMMadman posted:

You should feel shame for lying to us. For shame!

*ring ring*

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

*ring ring*

Bananaphone!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Can we start playing mafia please? We don't even need to wait for role PMs, let's just do this thing

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Awkward post to try to get us out of pre-role PM phase. ##vote Rarity

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

It really is a scummy post. It feels like something scum would say in order to prove they town and are trying to hunt scum.

However, Kashuno has been hedging all over the place and he is willing to blindly follow whoever makes the most persuasive argument.

Let's get rid of the greater evil.

##vote Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

It really is a scummy post. It feels like something scum would say in order to prove they town and are trying to hunt scum.

However, Kashuno has been hedging all over the place and he is willing to blindly follow whoever makes the most persuasive argument.

Let's get rid of the greater evil.

##vote Kashuno

I like this argument

##vote Kashuno

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

merk posted:

Jumping on somebody just trying to create content, this isn't the merk that I know as town

##vote merk

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
These better be the best drat role PMs ever.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

I won't know. I'm not even going to read mine!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EXAKT Science posted:

Not reading role PMs hmmmmm what are you trying to hide!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Don't need to worry about role if you already know you're scum.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

This fits your approach to mafia which is to say it isn't :twisted: :perfect:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

:bernin:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Trump 2016.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys I'm flavour claiming

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Guys I'm flavour claiming

Ah, greetings Kleedrac

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Trump 2016.

:berned:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The SANDstorm of bernmotes is going to bury us all in communism.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I feel like this is a burn, but I can't tell how.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

TMMadman posted:

well have I got some disappointing news for you!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It is actually the highest compliment I could have paid you. I said that you do not play mafia.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

well have I got some disappointing news for you!

From the Mafia thread:

EccoRaven posted:

sign up to be a replacement in my big game! I'll probably need one sooner than I think, AND it's a great way to say "yeah I played an ecco game once *shows scars*"

I'm now forever scarred.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
what the gently caress 56 posts in a thread that did not send out pms yet

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

We've actually all started playing in a separate, cooler thread and we didn't invite you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The game has been going without role pms dude. You either know your role or you don't.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

what the gently caress 56 posts in a thread that did not send out pms yet

Scum found. :henget:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Scum found. :henget:

:bernget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If the game gets abandoned, this is the new Mafia Discussion Thread.

• Locked thread