Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's great because I'll play Left 4 Dead with those same people and if someone goes down in that "welp sux2bu" and everyone will race by them and laugh as they die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know, payday2 can be a well oiled machine and you can farm heists for hours

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

imgay posted:

I don't know, payday2 can be a well oiled machine and you can farm heists for hours

Sure, with the right crew, you can take on anything. It is rare to get the right crew.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You just have to do it with people you know, and after one or two tries you should get it down

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

imgay posted:

You just have to do it with people you know, and after one or two tries you should get it down

Basically, yeah. And even if you don't know the people, if you can trust they know what they're doing, poo poo can get done.

Bah. I gotta start playing again. I've been sitting on V-100 for too long, I gotta start climbing to 25.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
yes

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Pick a mask

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Allen Wren posted:

Pick a mask

The red moustache guy

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PSA: Payday 2 Free this weekend, and also on sale for 4.99. We should totally play it together

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

This is probably going to be even more of a disaster than it was initially, but we're going to run at 11 instead of 13 because nobody gives a poo poo about what I do, and the broken mechanics savings are passed on to you!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

imgay posted:

PSA: Payday 2 Free this weekend, and also on sale for 4.99. We should totally play it together

Also, yes.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
OH MAN IM EXCITED

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

PMs are going out. When all PMs are out, it will be

Alright, team. If we're going to do this right, we need information. That FBI branch office we hit during the Mendoza job should do nicely. Get in, ransack the servers, get out.

I know you're in a hurry to get things started, but for the love of god, just this once....don't kill anyone.

It is Night Zero. Submit any night actions you wish to take. You may not take any killing actions tonight. Night Zero will end when all actions are received and processed or at 6 PM CDT Sunday.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Nicely done, heisters. I don't even think the night janitor noticed you getting in and out. With those hard drives, we should be able to scrape the lastest federal depository network passwords, and...well, it'll help. Don't want to give too much of the game away while we've still got unfriendly eyes watching our business.

Time to load up the van, ladies and gents. Your goal today is laying the groundwork for the big show. Literally. You're going to cross the Potomac and pick up a little present that Gage left for us. For how much I'm paying for this stuff, you would think he could afford a digital camera made sometime this millenium, but...

You're going down the hole and coming back with the 1500 pounds of explosives Gage has stashed for us in Shaft 3. Don't get black lung while you're in there.

It is now Day One. Day One will end 10 PM CDT, Monday August 24th.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (11): Asiina, CapitalistPig, fiery_valkyrie, HiipFire, imgay, Ixtlilton, JakeP, Opopanax, Rarity, TMMadman, uranus

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Can't wait to shoot dudes in the head when this goes south.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Confirming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wwooooo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Checking in.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Come on come ON, let's get the bombs already!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

Come on come ON, let's get the bombs already!

That's a bad guy if ever I saw one.
##vote opop

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That's the evil midnight bomber what bombs at midnight.

Yeah baby yeah!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Prob drops truth bombs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm here and I'm... a Keanu Reeves movie? :confused:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol rarity is dlc

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hey yall jakep here ready to rob banks and spend long periods of time fixing a drill that constantly breaks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

imgay posted:

lol rarity is dlc

Don''t judge me :(

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how you feel about your dead dog rarity?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

imgay posted:

how you feel about your dead dog rarity?

I don't know? I've never seen John Wick

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rarity scum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello friends. i'm raedy to win

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Confirming!

My mom is here for the weekend so I won't have a chance to check the thread before tomorrow night.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tell your mom i said enjoy ur stay

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm watching John Wick now and I will kill any of you fuckers that laid a hand on my dog :argh::hf::cry:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
whats up guys

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im asiinas mom so i wont be aroubnd either

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

im asiinas mom so i wont be aroubnd either

I have a juvenile mind, so I read the first word differently.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA
##vote Asiina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote hiipfire how dare you young man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU