Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Wait so he was looking to have an affair with one of his siblings on AM? I guess he has so many there was bound to be one on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Wait so he was looking to have an affair with one of his siblings on AM? I guess he has so many there was bound to be one on there.

Jim Bob

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Someone mentioned our Joshie in the Ashley Madison thread, so I used Gawker's tip line to tell them to look for him in the data dump and I guess it paid off. Good job goons. :getin:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Good point.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If this is correct...

His two usernames

JOSH_THE_MAN

READY4THISDC

http://gawker.com/family-values-activist-josh-duggar-had-a-paid-ashley-ma-1725132091

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ready for this duggar cock

:eyepop:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Blue Train posted:

ready for this duggar cock

:eyepop:

What else could it be

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/posts/653931128073873

lol posted:

Please read the following messages:
From Jim Bob and Michelle:
Back 12 years ago our family went through one of the most difficult times of our lives. When Josh was a young teenager, he made some very bad mistakes and we were shocked. We had tried to teach him right from wrong. That dark and difficult time caused us to seek God like never before. Even though we would never choose to go through something so terrible, each one of our family members drew closer to God. We pray that as people watch our lives they see that we are not a perfect family. We have challenges and struggles everyday. It is one of the reasons we treasure our faith so much because God’s kindness and goodness and forgiveness are extended to us — even though we are so undeserving. We hope somehow the story of our journey — the good times and the difficult times — cause you to see the kindness of God and learn that He can bring you through anything.

From Josh:
Twelve years ago, as a young teenager I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God’s grace, mercy and redemption.

From Anna:
I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married - it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was -- even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you.

Kelly Meeks Webster I love how he doesn't justify or defend. He confesses and repents!!! That's the heart Jesus came to save! What an example of humility and redemption!
Like · 9,051

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
And now he can confess and and repent again! And everything is fine!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Rambling Robot posted:

And now he can confess and and repent again! And everything is fine!

Isn't Christianity grand?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

this is amazing. sooo much schadenfreude in this thread

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

God, I can't wait for more. Can't the tell all book be published now that some of the younger ones are going out into the world?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”

And here are the turn-ons that he offered up in service of finding a compatible person other than his wife with which to engage in those acts:

“A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts.”

quote:

1176060,’2011-10-13 23:41:52’,0,’2012-12-07 00:07:22’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’josh_the_man’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Fayetteville’,’72764’,4,36.179938,-94.145696,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-03-02’,’Looking for

you!’,1,86184,183,4,1,0,5,2,’|7|23|15|46|37|38|48|36|28|42|43|50|51|39|29|49|18|’,’’,’I\’m really open! You let me know what your fantasy is and we\’ll do it

together!’,’|30|31|32|37|38|40|41|42|43|44|45|4|18|48|49|6|10|52|11|53|14|9|17|12|16|55|56|60|’,

26941493,’2014-07-05 14:06:47’,0,’2014-07-08 11:15:20’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’Ready4thisDC’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Alexandria’,’22314’,49,38.799917,-77.051663,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-02-03’,’Do you have a

spark?’,1,88452,183,4,1,0,4,2,’’,’’,’Let\’s just see where this goes! I\’m looking to have a steamy affair’,’’,’’,’I want to have a good time with someone who is passionate... and see where it

leads!’,’’,’’,’’,NULL,3,’hogs’

JOSH_THE_MAN

READY4THISDC

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
They're gonna wait for Josiah's inevitably shortlived The Bachelor style show.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
:lol: if anyone really thinks the response from the Duggar compound is going to be anything besides "liebrals lying again" or "Josh is already forgiven."

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Jesus Christ just looking at that database setup and being able to assume certain table schemas, I can guess just how lovely this thing is built.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

TwoFire posted:

Jesus Christ just looking at that database setup and being able to assume certain table schemas, I can guess just how lovely this thing is built.

SQL code:
1176060,’2011-10-13 23:41:52’,0,’2012-12-07 00:07:22’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’josh_the_man’,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Fayetteville’,’72764’,4,36.179938,-94.145696,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-03-02’,’Looking for

you!’,1,86184,183,4,1,0,5,2,’|7|23|15|46|37|38|48|36|28|42|43|50|51|39|29|49|18|’,’’,’I\’m really open! You let me know what your fantasy is and we\’ll do it

together!’,’|30|31|32|37|38|40|41|42|43|44|45|4|18|48|49|6|10|52|11|53|14|9|17|12|16|55|56|60|’,
one to many relationships are hard okay

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Jumpingmanjim posted:

According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”

And here are the turn-ons that he offered up in service of finding a compatible person other than his wife with which to engage in those acts:

“A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts.”

The desperation on this one "average sex drive, high sex drive, tall, short, stylish, jeans & a t-shirt" But I'm glad he's only after natural titties. You don't even need to be an evangelical to know silicon an abomination before God.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Did Josh Duggar get a job at a new conservative think tank to resign from, I have honestly lost track.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Arkansas allows child marriages?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
how do we know its not just two more molestation victims named Ashley and Madison??

I guess neither of the names start with J so they can't be his sisters so it's less likely

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

A MIRACLE posted:

That was bad and you should feel bad. (I smirked anyhow)

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

TwoFire posted:

Can you tell me what's wrong with it?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
J-Dug and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day;
An illustrated children's story book using Josh Duggar as an example of how to overcome adversity when many people want you held accountable for past crimes you actively avoided punishment for, like finger loving your 3-year-old sister when you're fifteen and actively seeking to cheat on your wife while you are the head of an organization dedicated to Godly values, focused especially on sanctity of marriage, sexual purity and how bad those fags are.

This is a modern classic with examples that any child 3 and up can instantly relate to.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A MIRACLE posted:

SQL code:

I think we've all seen worse but jesus christ, that is pretty impressive

of course these assholes got hacked.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What's wrong with their database?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Seriously though, Hail Satan and his dark gifts

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Jumpingmanjim posted:

What's wrong with their database?

It suffered from the common Nintendo weakness in that the front door was very vulnerable to laying down and throwing grenades.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I feel like I need to call in sick tomorrow so I can spend all day jacking off until I dehydrate myself and pass out.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Almost Smart posted:

I feel like I need to call in sick tomorrow so I can spend all day jacking off until I dehydrate myself and pass out.

swole thread is that way ------>

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Almost Smart posted:

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
So how big of a chance is there that someone was just using his identity and it's not actually him?

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Is This Josh Duggar's OkCupid Profile?

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Amarcarts posted:

So how big of a chance is there that someone was just using his identity and it's not actually him?

hmmm lookin to bang a married chick, better pretend to be a weird pedophile

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Amarcarts posted:

None, the card was in his name sent to his address and verified via AVS and it was hundreds of dollars worth of charges over years, he would have noticed the charges at some point if it wasn't him.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

He married in late 2008. I don't think he was ever actually faithful to his wife for any appreciable length of time. LOL

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

None, the card was in his name sent to his address and verified via AVS and it was hundreds of dollars worth of charges over years, he would have noticed the charges at some point if it wasn't him.

also the main reason why so many people will get in trouble is they used their primary credit cards to pay for the service, which also means info such as mailing address is saved in the database

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

jesus, if this gets any better my dick is gonna shoot off

• Locked thread