Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The dump also has geolocation in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Fishy Joe posted:

hmmm lookin to bang a married chick, better pretend to be a weird pedophile

That didn't come out until this year.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Where it came out he molested his sister immediately mounds of loony evangelicals came up to defend him but this time I haven't seen anything. Do they think trying to cheat on his wife is worse than molesting children or did they just decide gently caress it, fool me once..

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Saw this news, came to gloat, shall we all gloat?
:gloat:

Aesome, so, 3 Ollies, as a terrible homosexual who's only wish is to destroy traditional marriage, how impressed are you with josh's own goal?

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 20, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Where it came out he molested his sister immediately mounds of loony evangelicals came up to defend him but this time I haven't seen anything. Do they think trying to cheat on his wife is worse than molesting children or did they just decide gently caress it, fool me once..

It came out late today so I expect tomorrow it will get even more exposure

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Also yeah the OKC profile is probably his.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Three Olives posted:

None, the card was in his name sent to his address and verified via AVS and it was hundreds of dollars worth of charges over years, he would have noticed the charges at some point if it wasn't him.

Is there any way all this leaked AM data could have been tampered with? I would think since this whole AM story is new we would have to wait for a more consistent pattern of authenticity.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

No one's going to come out to defend him this time. Heck, most of his defenders weren't even defending him - they just didn't want to lose their recommended daily allowance of vitamin Jim and Bob.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Amarcarts posted:

Is there any way all this leaked AM data could have been tampered with? I would think since this whole AM story is new we would have to wait for a more consistent pattern of authenticity.

some blog posted that there are working valid cc numbers in there so while its possible it was altered, I doubt it
plus they warmed am that they would release the poo poo like a month ago if they didn't shut down. no reason to release fake info

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

staberind posted:

Saw this news, came to gloat, shall we all gloat?
:gloat:

Aesome, so, 3 Ollies, as a terrible homosexual who's only wish is to destroy traditional marriage, how impressed are you with josh's own goal?

What does this mean? A 3 olives slam? Idgi

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Blue Train posted:

some blog posted that there are working valid cc numbers in there so while its possible it was altered, I doubt it
plus they warmed am that they would release the poo poo like a month ago if they didn't shut down. no reason to release fake info

I mean why would you even do it? Josh had already been completely disgraced, fired and in hiding for molesting his sisters which he admitted to doing, of all the people that you could go after with fake data why would you go after him? I mean if you were going to fake it with even any member of his family it would have been Jim Bob.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yea exactly. plus its a dox of like 37mil people why would you just add him in? he just wanted some strange

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
I would give so much to be able to witness the convo that's happening at the Duggar compound right now especially between Josh and Anna.

"I could forgive alot, especially when we had the show, I could forgive the kiddy fiddlin'. But HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME!?"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Honestly I don't think this would have even that big of a deal if it came out before the sister molesting, most of the reason people are getting a laugh about this now is because it's just kicking him when he is already down for being a sick gently caress and people love kicking people when their down even if they aren't complete assholes no one feels the least bit of empathy for because their life got ruined.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Time to start the countdown to Josh checking himself into rehab for "sex addiction".

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Indubitable Leg posted:

"I could forgive alot, especially when we had the show, I could forgive the kiddy fiddlin'. But HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME!?"

Nah, men cheating on their wives, particularly when they can just say they thought about it but never actually went through with it is one of the most easily forgiven sins in the evangelical community.

The only reason this so satisfying is when never felt like we got our pound of flesh from the molesting his sisters thing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Time to start the countdown to Josh checking himself into rehab for "sex addiction".

Nah someone's gonna die

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
More like time to start the countdown til he posts to social media about how he's praying hard with his family to help overcome this. Then his wife will post about how she forgives him because the onus is always on the woman to forgive the man (because that is what Jesus would want her to do!) and not on the man to STOP BEING A CUNTFUCK.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Honestly I don't think this would have even that big of a deal if it came out before the sister molesting, most of the reason people are getting a laugh about this now is because it's just kicking him when he is already down for being a sick gently caress and people love kicking people when their down even if they aren't complete assholes no one feels the least bit of empathy for because their life got ruined.

It doesn't hurt that the fact that like a week before this, the clan got caught basically begging people to give them money not because they were broke, but to continue living the lifestyle they got used to. So it's a nice knocking a group that openly dictated a moral standard they couldn't live up to down a peg. More than likely there's other skeletons in the Duggar closet aside from Josh. They probably just nipped those in the bud a lot quicker and cleaner since Josh got caught red handed back in the day. (Horrible pun not intended I swear :()

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

http://twitter.com/live2tivo/status/634165473131765760/photo/1

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Aug 20, 2015

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Indubitable Leg posted:

I would give so much to be able to witness the convo that's happening at the Duggar compound right now especially between Josh and Anna.

The kiddie-diddlin' happened in the past when he was a teenager (I can't believe I just wrote those words unironically) so if Anna bought into the family's rhetoric, he repented, got "help," was forgiven, and (hopefully) never did it again. Cheating in the present day is a little different.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the Duggar family and their defenders made the same excuses again. It's like playing Whack-a-Mole. You can catch him in the act, but after he makes a show of repenting he'll just keep sinning.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Do you feel there are any circumstances in which a person is obligated to have sex with you?

"Yes" :tvtropes: :aatrek:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The good thing for the Duggars is that the Josh cheating story is going to bury the "Jim Bob and Jim Maw wanted TLC to pay them to counsel sex abuse victims on television" story.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Why? I mean it's not like he has further to fall, everyone already hates his guts.

Best case he kills himself, no one will feel bad and we move on to something else after that satisfying conclusion to the raping thing.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

I feel pretty bad for Josh's kid's it's like they were screwed from day one.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Amarcarts posted:

I see what you did there

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Amarcarts posted:

:vince:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Amarcarts posted:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Thank you Satan for this boon.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Indubitable Leg posted:

I would give so much to be able to witness the convo that's happening at the Duggar compound right now

Probably pretty dry "begging god for forgiveness after giving into the devil's temptations" marathon prayer sessions; not much to write home about after the first five minutes or so.

Indubitable Leg posted:

Much like the child rape they'll probably handwave it away as "at least he was cheating with women and isn't a homogay."

Geoj fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Aug 20, 2015

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

why they asking him okcupid questions

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Counting down until Duggar family Jonestown.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

on okcupid you answer the questions to get matches, I assume you can read the responses of people you're matched with

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Doctor Schnabel posted:

why they asking him okcupid questions

Because he had an OKCupid account to. Dude wanted to get laid bad, I'm just shocked that they haven't found his Grindr profile yet.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Fair enough, but I wonder how much disdain and resentment can build up in a person before they start either coughing up blood or randomly lashing out. If it's the latter you can bet your rear end we'll see an article about one of the women (because who else would it be) being "sent away on mission/retreat."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Indubitable Leg posted:

Fair enough, but I wonder how much disdain and resentment can build up in a person before they start either coughing up blood or randomly lashing out. If it's the latter you can bet your rear end we'll see an article about one of the women (because who else would it be) being "sent away on mission/retreat."

one of the ones he molested left in July

quote:

Now, in an new home video posted to the family's website, the Duggars clan bids farewell to Jill, her husband Derick and their new baby Israel as the three head out of the country to take up missionary work in an undisclosed location

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I would say this will probably lead to a divorce but if molesting your siblings didn't end the marriage....

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
What kind of creep discussed political views with ppl they just met

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

have to make clear that there will be no birth control and no abortions

e: alternatively the kind of creep who molests four of his sisters and goes on to work for the family research council or whatever the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
don't bugger that Duggar

• Locked thread