Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

shiksa posted:

What kind of creep discussed political views with ppl they just met

it's essential that my fellow adulterers respect my christian values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

Blue Train posted:

have to make clear that there will be no birth control and no abortions

e: alternatively the kind of creep who molests four of his sisters and goes on to work for the family research council or whatever the gently caress

They did call it the Family Research Council, so who was he to not do some?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

JOESMITHSONNWA@GMAIL.COM

I can't decide if he really likes Mormons, or he's into NWA, or really what he's trying to convey with this e-mail address.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

The Rage posted:

JOESMITHSONNWA@GMAIL.COM

I can't decide if he really likes Mormons, or he's into NWA, or really what he's trying to convey with this e-mail address.

maybe it's no women allowed

you never know

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Pastor Perineum posted:

maybe it's no women allowed

you never know

thats some next level poo poo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Three Olives posted:

Where it came out he molested his sister immediately mounds of loony evangelicals came up to defend him but this time I haven't seen anything. Do they think trying to cheat on his wife is worse than molesting children or did they just decide gently caress it, fool me once..

Yes. Yes they do.

Molesting his sisters = "He made a mistake because his sisters are women and therefore tempting slutty harlots who should have worked harder to barricade themselves away from him"
Cheating on his wife = "Hey, as a man of god you need to keep that bitch in line. She is your one and only bitch, it says so here in this book. Don't be out looking at/for other bitches"

or alternatively its "I aint gonna raise a stink about him cheating on his wife because then someone might look a little deeper into my history of marital fidelity."

This leads me into the gay Duggar, (Josiah?). His family would rather he suffer a life of lonliness and pain in an arranged marriage rather than he love another dude, suck his dick and be happy like a normal person.

I also think to these people that for GayDug to end up as a bachelor is more shameful than for him to come out. The poor kid is in a lose/lose/lose situation.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

So will Michelle Duggar's eyes pop out if they have another interview because I don't think her face can handle much more shock.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

The Rage posted:

JOESMITHSONNWA@GMAIL.COM

It's northwest arkansas dumbass.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Merry Deciever
Aug 20, 2015
Pillbug
wasn't there an episode of Blacklist that basically was the Duggars?

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
I was reading the passwords are kept in plaintext. Someone should track down the duggar guys password and try it on his gmail and dump it all. I ain't doing it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

:captainpop:

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I kind of want a version of this emoticon with Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Jim Bob

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Guys, he worked for the FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL. He's an academic, and was probably conducting research

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

TwoFire posted:

That was bad and you should feel bad. (I smirked anyhow)

drat, now I get it :vince:

Amarcarts posted:

I feel pretty bad for Josh's kid's it's like they were screwed from day one.

:vince:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There is always more and it is always worse:

quote:

What makes for a better relationship: passion or dedication? “Passion”
Do humans and modern primates (apes, chimps, etc) share a common evolutionary ancestor? "No"
Are you a cat person or a dog person? "Cats"
Have you been faithful in all of your past relationships? "No"
What is the most exciting thing about getting to know someone new: discovering your shared interests or discovering their body? "Discovering their body"
Are you a pet person? "No"
Regardless of whether or not you smoke marijuana, do you think it should be legalized for adults? "No"
Which is closest to your reaction to foul language? "It bothers me a little"
Have you smoked a cigarette in the last 6 months? "No"
How frequently do you drink alcohol? "Never"
Would you consider sleeping with someone on the first date? "Yes"
How often do you tweet? "Sometimes"
Would you need to sleep with someone before you considered marrying them? "Yes"
In a certain light, wouldn't nuclear war be exciting? "No, it wouldn't"
You're in a new relationship and your partner admits that they have had 14 sexual partners. Does that sound like a lot to you? "Yes, and it makes me uncomfortable."
Do you enjoy crude humor, dirty jokes, and the like? "Not in most cases, no."
Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background? "No"
Which event sounds more appealing: sci-fi convention, political convention, music festival, New Year's Eve in Times Square? "New Years Eve in Times Square"
"Your a bitch!" What bothers you more about the above sentence the profanity or the grammar? "They both bother me equally"
Is it cool for men to wear earrings? "No way"
Imagine you're having the perfect conversation with your ideal partner. What are you doing: Telling stories, debating, agreeing, or making plans? "Debating"
Which best describes your political beliefs? "Conservative / Right-wing"
If you turn a left-handed glove inside out, it fits... "on my left hand"
How do you feel about living with a significant other before marriage? "Maybe, depending on the situation"
Do you like scary movies? "No"
Which describes you more: warm-hearted or cool-headed? "cool-headed"
How important are your political beliefs to you? "Very important"
How frequently do you bathe or shower? "At least once a day."
How important is religion/God in your life? "Extremely important"
What's worse on a first date: no physical attraction or nothing to talk about? "no physical attraction"
Are you okay with people who grow marijuana for their own personal use? "No"
Would you get upset if your girlfriend/boyfriend flirted in front of you? "No"
Is jealousy healthy in a relationship? "Yes"
For you personally, is abortion an option in case of an accidental pregnancy? "No"
Is it a requirement that you communicate every day with your significant other (via phone, text, in person, whatever)? "Yes, no matter what"
Regardless of future plans, what's more interesting to you right now: sex or love? "Sex"
Would you consider having an open relationship (i.e., one where you can see other people)? "Yes"
Do you believe your country would be more or less safe if every adult owned a gun? "More safe"
Have you ever gone skydiving? "Yes, and I enjoyed it."
Rate your self-confidence: "Very, very high"

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26801&start=380#p1007798

http://s447.photobucket.com/user/joshgatecheating/library/Josh%20Duggar%20OkCupid?sort=3&page=1

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

How often do you do things out of spite? "Sometimes"
Would you be okay with your significant other spending a lot of time with one of his/her exes (as a friend)? "yes"
Which superpower would you rather have: flight or invisibility? "Invisibility"
Have you ever had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex? "No, and I would never."
Do you put more weight in science or faith? "Equally in both"
Do you believe that men should be the heads of their households? "Yes"
Are you Christian? "Yes"
What's your deal with harder drugs (stuff beyond pot)? "I never do drugs"
Do you enjoy intense intellectual conversations? "Yes"
Do spelling mistakes annoy you? "Yes"
Do you enjoy discussing politics? "Yes"
Is astrological sign at all important in a match? "No"
What do you think of reality television? "It's alright"
Are you either vegetarian or vegan? "No"
Should burning your country's flag be illegal? "No"
Would you go out with a smoker? "Yes, but only an occasional/social smoker"
Which of these is likely to make you more nervous: a promising first date or an important interview? "an important interview"
Would you prefer good things happened, or interesting things? "Interesting"
Which is more offensive: book burning or flag burning? "flag burning"
Do you believe morality is universal, or relative? "universal"
If you could have brilliant skill at something would you prefer something practical or fun? "something practical"
Would you date someone just for the sex? "no"
In terms of sex, how experienced would your ideal mate be (with people other than you)? "slightly experienced"
How would you react if someone IM'd you and quickly started talking about sex? "positively"
Which type of wine would you prefer to drink outside of a meal, such as for leisure? "I don't drink wine."
If one of your potential matches were overweight, would that be a dealbreaker? "No"
If you were to get married, would you want your partner to change his or her last name to yours? "Yes"
Are politics interesting? "Yes"
Is it okay for men to wear makeup? "No"
Is love overrated? "No, it's underrated."
If you had to name your greatest motivation in life thus far, what would it be: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge? "love"
How willing are you to meet someone from OkCupid in person? "Totally willing!"
Do you often make jokes that offend more uptight people? "Yes"
Imagine that your partner does not enjoy performing oral sex and refuses to ever perform it on you. How disappointed would you be? "Somewhat disappointed."
Do you enjoy intellectual debates on topics like politics, religion, science or philosophy? "I love to argue!"
Do you like going to poetry readings? "No"
Say you've started seeing someone you really like. As far as you're concerned, how long will it take before you have sex? "1-2 dates"
About how long do you want your next relationship to last? "A few months to a year"
Choose the better romantic activity: Kissing in Paris or kissing in a tent in the woods? "Kissing in a tent in the woods"
Could you date someone with no long-term goals? "Yes"
In a relationship I like to discuss politics with my partner. "Sure. I'm interested in sharing our beliefs."
Are you better with numbers or words? "Words"
Does it bother you when people say "PIN number" or "ATM machine"? "Why would it?"
How much do other people's opinions of you influence your decisions? "Some"
Do you believe in God? "Yes"
Genital piercings… "Ouch, no thanks"
Do you believe that it is possible for two previously platonic friends to start having casual sex without affecting other aspects of their relationship? "Yes"
How important is voting to you? "Very important"
Have you ever used LiveJournal, Tumblr, or any other blogging site? "No, what's all the hype about?"
Do you prefer slim, average, or full-figured men/women? "Average Men/Women"
What's your relationship with marijuana? "Never"
Are you looking for a partner to have children with? "No"
Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? "It depends"
If your partner made a lot of noise while enjoying sex, would this be a turn-on or turn-off for you? "Either, depending on how they sound"
Which is worse: starving children or abused animals? "Starving children"
How do you feel about documentaries? "Okay"
How do you feel about women openly displaying tattoos? "I don't mind"
How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated? "Way more than average"
In terms of birth order, which are you? "The oldest child"
Once you're intimate, how often would you and your significant other have sex? "Every day"

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26801&start=440#p1007894

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Can you run a mile without stopping? "Yes- and more"
I prefer to sleep… "Embracing/cuddling my partner"
Group sex (with 3 or more people): "I have little or no interest"
Do you keep your sexual exploits private? "Yes, always"
How often do you use Facebook? "I'm a somewhat active user"
How would you describe your body? "Average"
If you were to die, would whoever goes through your personal belongings be shocked by what they find? "No"
What's the highest level of education you've completed? "College"
How much does physical attractiveness matter to you in a match? "A lot"
Could you date someone who already has children from a previous relationship? "Yes"
In the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?,” what does “wherefore” mean? "Where" [I've been trying to type these without comment, but this is straight up wrong--it means "why"]
Do you think drug use with your partner can be a romantic activity? "No"
Should evolution and creationism be taught side-by-side in school? "Yes, students should hear both sides"
How often do you keep your promises? "Always"
How much do you spend per year for shoes? "$101-$500"
Your significant other's ex is coming into town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react? "Not thrilled, but go ahead."
Can anything be made the subject of a joke? "Yes, anything can be funny in the right light."
You're dating someone new. You discover that they have a housemate the same sex as you. This: "doesn't faze you one bit"
STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to... "89547"
Do you like to go clubbing? "No, I do not like to go clubbing"
On average, which best describes how often you GET WICKED DRUNK? "Seldom or never"
If someone sends you an e-mail (or has a profile) full of spelling and grammatical errors, are you less likely to talk to them? "Yes"
How often are you open with your feelings? "Usually"
You're up against a nearly impossible challenge. Your ideal partner… "pushes you hard to succeed"
Are you smarter than most people? "Yes"
Do you have a really good relationship with both your parents? "Yes"
Have you ever tried any sexual roleplaying, such as student/teacher or patient/nurse? "No, but it sounds interesting"
Do you have any tattoos? "I have no tattoos"
Do you want your partner to be kinkier than you? "Yes"
Is a man who's slept with 100 women a bad person? "No"
Is a woman who's slept with 100 men a bad person? "No"
A college-level education is... "Nice, but not mandatory"
Would you date someone who still lives with his/her parents? "Yes"
Is it okay to answer your cell phone while out with a friend or on a date? "Friend, yes. Date, no."
How do you feel about baseball? "I can take it or leave it"
Is marriage a necessity for two people who love each other? "No"
Would you prefer to be a financial success or to remain true to your principles? "I'll stick with my principles, thanks."
Does the idea of flipping a coin to make important life decisions appeal to you? "No"
Would you date someone who kept a gun in the house? "Yes"
When men show extra courtesy toward women (opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc.), this is: "Admirable
and desirable. Chivalry's not dead."
How important to you is a potential match's sense of humor? "very important"
Would it bother you if someone you are dating has a lot of close friends of the opposite sex? "No"
Could you have respect for someone after having sex with them on the first meeting/date? "Yes"
If you were going to have a child, would you want the other parent to be of the same ethnicity as you? "This would not be an important factor to me"
Do you like reading tabloids? "No"
Do you know how to drive a stick shift (manual transmission)? "Yes"
Receiving anal sex? "I don't like it / I don't think I would like it"
Do you only date people with athletic and toned bodies? "No"
Do you believe a couple should live together before considering marriage? "Yes"
Are you Jewish? "No"
Have you had a girlfriend before? "Yes"
Is it okay to live with someone you're dating, even before you're engaged or married? "Yes"
Would you date someone shorter than you? "Yes"

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26801&start=500#p1007957

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
So he only cancelled his accounts as he was being outed as a child molester?
I'm guessing any defenders he has left are going to find a way to blame it on his wife for not "keeping him happy at home" or whatever.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

quote:

Do you believe a couple should live together before considering marriage? "Yes"

Ma and Pa certainly wouldn't agree with that. Looks like everything isn't rosy at home. Maybe never allowing a couple any time alone nor physical contact before marriage isn't actually the best way to ensure compatibility.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
My guess is he never publicly acknowledges the Ashley Madison leak. It's not like he has a show or position on some morality council to resign from. Jared's indictment took most of the attention yesterday and there's always a chance someone more notable than Josh will appear on the Ashley Madison rolls.

As for his wife, what the gently caress is she going to do. All of the Duggar money is in Jim Bob's pocket, so there's no divorce settlement that's going to support her. She could go out and get a job, but if her parents are anything like Jim Bob and Michelle, she probably has a home school GED.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Say Nothing posted:

Counting down until Duggar family Jonestown.

her face is so loving stupid looking. it's almost Dolezal levels of stupid

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Claven666 posted:

her face is so loving stupid looking. it's almost Dolezal levels of stupid
Her voice is even stupider. I want to see Duggar Jonestown.

The Shadow over Jim Bob.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Is a man not entitled to the Jim of his Bob?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Three Olives posted:

Nah, men cheating on their wives, particularly when they can just say they thought about it but never actually went through with it is one of the most easily forgiven sins in the evangelical community.

The only reason this so satisfying is when never felt like we got our pound of flesh from the molesting his sisters thing.

He never got his affair guarantee refund tho soo

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The upside to this is now I know what answers to put on my OKCupid account if I open one. I'll just do the exact opposite of Josh Duggar:

Can you run a mile without stopping? "No"
I prefer to sleep… "Alone"
Group sex (with 3 or more people): "Definitely"
Do you keep your sexual exploits private? "No, never"
How often do you use Facebook? "I'm a somewhat inactive user"
How would you describe your body? "Not average"
If you were to die, would whoever goes through your personal belongings be shocked by what they find? "Yes"
What's the highest level of education you've completed? "None"
How much does physical attractiveness matter to you in a match? "Not at all"
Could you date someone who already has children from a previous relationship? "No"
In the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?,” what does “wherefore” mean? "Why"
Do you think drug use with your partner can be a romantic activity? "Yes"
Should evolution and creationism be taught side-by-side in school? "No"
How often do you keep your promises? "Never"
How much do you spend per year for shoes? "$0"
Your significant other's ex is coming into town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react? "Never gonna get cucked"
Can anything be made the subject of a joke? "No. Not even clown rape is a laughing matter"
You're dating someone new. You discover that they have a housemate the same sex as you. This: "gently caress that I ain't gonna be cucked"
STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to... "12345"
Do you like to go clubbing? "Yes, I do like to go clubbing"
On average, which best describes how often you GET WICKED DRUNK? "Always"
If someone sends you an e-mail (or has a profile) full of spelling and grammatical errors, are you less likely to talk to them? "None"
How often are you open with your feelings? "Unusually"
You're up against a nearly impossible challenge. Your ideal partner… "pushes you hard to fail"
Are you smarter than most people? "No"
Do you have a really good relationship with both your parents? "No"
Have you ever tried any sexual roleplaying, such as student/teacher or patient/nurse? "Yes, but it is not interesting"
Do you have any tattoos? "I have all tattoos"
Do you want your partner to be kinkier than you? "No"
Is a man who's slept with 100 women a bad person? "Yes"
Is a woman who's slept with 100 men a bad person? "Yes"
A college-level education is... "Elitist and wrong but mandatory"
Would you date someone who still lives with his/her parents? "No"
Is it okay to answer your cell phone while out with a friend or on a date? "Friend, no. Date, yes."
How do you feel about baseball? "I need it like crack"
Is marriage a necessity for two people who love each other? "Yes"
Would you prefer to be a financial success or to remain true to your principles? "GIMME DAT PAY-PER!"
Does the idea of flipping a coin to make important life decisions appeal to you? "Yes"
Would you date someone who kept a gun in the house? "No"
When men show extra courtesy toward women (opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc.), this is: "hosed up patriarchy poo poo. No-way"
How important to you is a potential match's sense of humor? "unimportant"
Would it bother you if someone you are dating has a lot of close friends of the opposite sex? "Yes. Humpty Dumpty"
Could you have respect for someone after having sex with them on the first meeting/date? "No"
If you were going to have a child, would you want the other parent to be of the same ethnicity as you? "Yes. Coloured Gents Mainly."
Do you like reading tabloids? "Yes"
Do you know how to drive a stick shift (manual transmission)? "What's that?"
Receiving anal sex? "I do like it / I do think I would like it"
Do you only date people with athletic and toned bodies? "Hell yeah"
Do you believe a couple should live together before considering marriage? "No"
Are you Jewish? "Yes"
Have you had a girlfriend before? "No"
Is it okay to live with someone you're dating, even before you're engaged or married? "No"
Would you date someone shorter than you? "No"

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Jumpingmanjim posted:

How often do you keep your promises? "Always"

A-heh.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

19 Kinks and Counting

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Blue Train posted:

one of the ones he molested left in July

Who the gently caress names a kid Israel

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who the gently caress names a kid Israel

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

End this nation.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Nice job wearing an IDF shirt like they're a band or something, what a sick bastard

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

ElwoodCuse posted:

Nice job wearing an IDF shirt like they're a band or something, what a sick bastard
These dumbshits think modern day Israel is the country talked about in the bible so much. Of course they'd be rooting for God's chosen people.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
So am I the only one getting really annoyed that none of the Duggar clan will step out so that we may stone them?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Three Olives posted:

So am I the only one getting really annoyed that none of the Duggar clan will step out so that we may stone them?

they're saving the stones for the gay son.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They're probably correctively raping Josh right now, and his wife, and probably his kids.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Leon Einstein posted:

These dumbshits think modern day Israel is the country talked about in the bible so much. Of course they'd be rooting for God's chosen people.

Haha, no, they want all but 144,000 Jews who convert to parish in lakes of fire. The loony evangelicals that love talking about Israel are literally excited to see Israel destroyed and millions of dead Jews. If a nuclear bomb exploded in Israel that would start furiously masterbating because they would think that the second coming of Christ had arrived.

They don't give a poo poo about Israel or Jews or the citizens of Israel, they just think the country has to exist for Jesus to come back and kill us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Casimir Radon posted:

They're probably correctively raping Josh right now, and his wife, and probably his kids.

they're punishing his sisters for addicting him to sex

• Locked thread