Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bedlamdan posted:

Oh hey there, I'm the inherent insecurity and cowardice of all French after WW2

You voted for it, you're getting it- Rick and Morty announcer pack coming to DOTA 2 today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Bedlamdan posted:

The guide looks Italian to me.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I don't know why people let complete unknowns dictate how they feel about something they are very certainly going to buy no matter what.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

LawfulWaffle posted:

The guide looks Italian to me.

Oh, well then I'm like a tiny gay hitler instead

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why don't you take your tiny Phil and go back to GBS until you learn to respect differently abled people.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Bedlamdan posted:

Hey, how's it going?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Shoehead posted:

fuuucckkk

yessssssssssss

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Why don't you take your tiny Phil and go back to GBS until you learn to respect differently abled people.

diminutivly sized phil

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
that phil is too drat small

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
down scaled phil

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Phil is that size IRL if rumors are to be believed

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ohhhh, okaaay, so frogs just have incredibly powerful mouths and tongues and I have to hide under this teacup, greaaaaaat. Nice work, frogs. Real cool.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Jagged little Phil

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ohhhh, okaaay, so frogs just have incredibly powerful mouths and tongues and I have to hide under this teacup, greaaaaaat. Nice work, frogs. Real cool.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
just thought about this game again and how ready i am for it.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

FactsAreUseless posted:

haha

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
im going to play through mgs 3 again. I just did that like two weeks ago but this time i'm going to put it on the hardest difficulty

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

"lets rock" -peace walker 'naked' camo snake

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I love the beach

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What does he say when he puts on the Miller outfit? I don't remember.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What happens if you CQC Kaz? I did it to Paz but j never unlocked the Date with Kaz mission.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

What happens if you CQC Kaz? I did it to Paz but j never unlocked the Date with Kaz mission.

He loves it and asks for more.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
kaz loves to be handled

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

i just remembered i did the zombie genocider achievement in dead rising at like 4am while listening to dire straits lol

I was hype on Shaun of the Dead at the time and Queened it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

rediscover posted:

kaz loves to be handled

no skeletons in my closet!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

they probably dont and just dont get any bonus instead

In Japan bonuses are kind of a business culture no no. Hideo Kojima never took bonuses from konami and instead worked off his base salary (a) because it's what Japanese businessmen are supposed todo and (b) he could take all the time he wanted because his paycheck wasn't tied to the ultimate success of sales (this is from third part py interviews)

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FROM REVIEWERS: REVIEW COPIES DO NOT HAVE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE GAME & GUIDES DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATIOIN ABOUT THE ENDING(S?).

so at least there's that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

neither does the retail version, tune into gameovergreggy to see the exciting conclusion

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Benny D posted:

FROM REVIEWERS: REVIEW COPIES DO NOT HAVE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE GAME & GUIDES DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATIOIN ABOUT THE ENDING(S?).

so at least there's that

no doubt because its the mission where you play solid snake, voiced by david hayter

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

thats not an actual spoiler its purely wishful speculation on my part.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

so at least there's that

That's cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SM64Guy posted:

no doubt because its the mission where you play solid snake, voiced by david hayter

i believ ethis

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Benny D posted:

so at least there's that

That's cool as hell.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SM64Guy posted:

Blessid Union of Souls - I Believe.mp3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

David Hayter is absolutely in the game - there's no way he isn't.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ir eally hope the final post-credit sting is david hayter saying "this is snake. beginning infiltration of outer heaven."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

david hayter voices solidus snake

• Locked thread