Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hmm I wonder who would be the top in the "hypothetical" gay relationship between the American hero who has the word Big in his codename, or the CIA triple agent who meows like a cat when he is cornered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Hmm I wonder who would be the top in the "hypothetical" gay relationship between the American hero who has the word Big in his codename, or the CIA triple agent who meows like a cat when he is cornered.

Hahaha.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

In his private time, Big Boss actually prefers a more gentle hand to take charge.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

big boss had to goad kaz into the box, so its obvious.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

If I ever manage to get a girlfriend, I wanna take her inside a cardboard box... and spend some quality time together...

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I can't tell if Cardboard Box C is pro gay sex or con gay sex. I bet gay sex is exhilarating and liberating as long as you're into it. At best I think Ocelot and BB will have an elaborate handshake, and maybe a tape or two where Ocelot is impressed by Big Boss's moves and or charisma.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jesus Christ, knock it off.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LawfulWaffle posted:

I can't tell if Cardboard Box C is pro gay sex or con gay sex. I bet gay sex is exhilarating and liberating as long as you're into it. At best I think Ocelot and BB will have an elaborate handshake, and maybe a tape or two where Ocelot is impressed by Big Boss's moves and or charisma.

Dude

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Whooaaa kimosabi!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

this is quite brill and triff

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
*nodding studiously, taking notes* Okay, okay. Got some good readings off of this.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
big boss would empty quote everyone in DD. he cares about all his boys

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
snake eater on extreme has so far been one of the best gaming experiences i've had in years. I played on normal before and it was good but on extreme you have to make use of absolutely everything at your disposal if you want to survive in the jungle. I'm at the bridge part and I threw a tree frog to distract a guard while the other one had his back turned, but when I slid down the hill a dude saw me out the corner of his eye. Next thing I know i've CQC slammed four dudes and im charging across the loving bridge while the dude at the other end tries to kill me, and his bullets start snapping off the bridge supports around me as I roll to evade his shots. This game was released in 2004

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

*nodding studiously, taking notes* Okay, okay. Got some good readings off of this.

Don't let the excitement overtake your body. Breath, just breath.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

klapman posted:

snake eater on extreme has so far been one of the best gaming experiences i've had in years. I played on normal before and it was good but on extreme you have to make use of absolutely everything at your disposal if you want to survive in the jungle. I'm at the bridge part and I threw a tree frog to distract a guard while the other one had his back turned, but when I slid down the hill a dude saw me out the corner of his eye. Next thing I know i've CQC slammed four dudes and im charging across the loving bridge while the dude at the other end tries to kill me, and his bullets start snapping off the bridge supports around me as I roll to evade his shots. This game was released in 2004

Still my favorite for another 11 days.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

klapman posted:

That sounds intense, and I applaud you for not restarting the system when someone saw you.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
first ever preorder,. hope i actually get it on release day and not 5 days later -____- however, i got a good deal.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is a triff new meme.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

- Military installations found throughout Afghanistan are "incredibly large," with several the size of ground zeroes proper. Remember those cave network diagrams from all the press conferences after 9/11? You can go there now

- All cutscenes after the opening credits are single shots seamlessly integrated into gameplay like the GZ scenes. Occasionally you're forced back to mother base for a scene and there is a short loading screen but that's the only breaks

- this has already been mentioned but the first 90 minutes of the game (hospital) is incredible and totally insane

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Benny D posted:

- Military installations found throughout Afghanistan are "incredibly large," with several the size of ground zeroes proper. Remember those cave network diagrams from all the press conferences after 9/11? You can go there now

Aaaaaaaahhh!!!! AGgHH

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Benny D posted:

- All cutscenes after the opening credits are single shots seamlessly integrated into gameplay like the GZ scenes. Occasionally you're forced back to mother base for a scene and there is a short loading screen but that's the only breaks

- this has already been mentioned but the first 90 minutes of the game (hospital) is incredible and totally insane

thank you benny

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I was hype on Shaun of the Dead at the time and Queened it

Wtf? How do i file a dmca.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
explain the cave networks and there relation to 9/11 please

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Benny D posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

Aaaaaaaahhh!!!! AGgHH

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I bought the HD collection, bought snake eater for my Vita, traded in the HD collection, now i'm buying snake eater for my PS3. ouroborous

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

thank you benny

this is my final missioon

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Benny is the bad spoiler you were talking about the thing that RALF just casually mentioned in the Games thread.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

rediscover posted:

explain the cave networks and there relation to 9/11 please

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Win.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Benny is the bad spoiler you were talking about the thing that RALF just casually mentioned in the Games thread.

im glad i never read games

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Al quada had a huge underground mountain base that had running water and electricity back in 2001. Presumably it was bombed to smithereens

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

presumably

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

thank you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This would be the ultimate gamer lair.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

net cafe scandal posted:

Never going back there

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I haven't clicked on games in two years but I'll look

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

- buddies have different outfits, no word on how you obtain them or how much they can be customized

- Yong says "20 hours and counting, 9% complete"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i read the post and i didnt see a spoiler?

• Locked thread