Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721553&perpage=40&pagenumber=133#post449194195

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
a cat person of course

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A+++ would motorboat

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:gay:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLPmitQQJUI

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
had a few beers
watched tommy boy
got laid

a good night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNEKaM3hWJY

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Did OKCupid get hacked too, or did he actually use the the same password for that and Ashley Madison?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://society6.com/product/christopher-walken-replaceface_shower-curtain#35=287

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So distrurbing, that u all think this is funny!!!!!!!! Try understanding, TELE-VISION-PROGRAMMING, and the concept of "PREDICTIVE-PROGRAMMING, the "MONARCH" project as to "MK-ULTRA" and u might start to understand, that "HOLLYWOOD" as in a, WITCHES WAND" made from a "HOLLOW-TREE" as in the "PAGAN RITUAL" as "HOLLOW"-"WEEN" that a lot of people, around the world participate in, without ever understanding, the evil ritual u are participating in?...................Please start to question the world around u, and don't except the explainations given to u, by your so called teachers.Even in private "ELITE-CATHOLIC" school, they teach, the thoery of "DARWINISIUM" and that we evolved, from monkeys, yet being a "CATHOLIC-SCHOOL' shouldn't they be teaching "ADAM and "EVE"?as catholics are surpossed to believe in the "ALMIGHTY" the one creator?Please don't be mislead, search your heart, use your mind, and pray to the "LORD ALMIGHTY" our merciful, loving "FATHER of all CREATION" that your eyes be opened and your sins be forgiven..........A MEN

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm guessing schizophrenic based on the alternating all caps.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Writing like that always remind me of the label on a Dr. Bronner's soap bottle.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Fuckin' N4I.

:lol:

Our own Grover 3.0, but you can't donate blood because you have sex with other men. On the reg. So you are even less useful since the only worthwhile thing any historical GiP mod can do is bleed, and/or Tracy Morgan out in a Geo.

What's your excuse? Just quit. Seriously.

You are sort of terrible as a mod in retrospect, not your fault, it is just your nature.. And change should be coming because like I said.. Just terrible. Hella terrible.

Fuckin' N4I.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Fuckin' N4I.

Our own Grover 3.0, but you can't donate blood because you have sex with other men. On the reg. So you are even less useful since the only worthwhile thing any historical GiP mod can do is bleed, and/or Tracy Morgan out in a Geo.

You are sort of terrible as a mod in retrospect, not your fault, it is just your nature.. And change should be coming because like I said.. Just terrible. Hella terrible.

Fuckin' N4I.

And here you see the great majestic Shim surface for air before diving back into the deep ocean for another month in search of food, love, and :catdrugs:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Well then.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Also:

Last proper, affordable beer before flying back to Arizona.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
No :420: man, it's school time. That's summer break poo poo. ;)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

butt control

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

preemptive rip for when shim gets himself another month+ probe

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fuckin' N4I.

Fuckin' N4I.

he mad

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

pkells posted:

And here you see the great majestic Shim surface for air before diving back into the deep ocean for another month in search of food, love, and :catdrugs:

lol

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

wowzers

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

just a heads up, new rick and morty tonight

idk how it can be better than last week's episode

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/notapoliceman

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

That's loving stellar and I hope he starts it up again.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

pkells posted:

Owns

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fuckin' N4I.

Fuckin' N4I.

You had a whole month and that's the best you could come up with? poo poo N4I should give you another to think of something better.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Daddy's home, and off the wagon.

:getin:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yeah no, I'm over-reacting.

From this very thread no less.

Yeah he's doing great things as mod.

:rolleyes:

This is still GiP and this is still the drunk thread, so I'm gonna exercise my GiP drunk vet rights to say he's a big dumb gay rear end in a top hat and as bad as a moderator as the likes of loving grover.

He's Grover League.

Draft Meowlins for mod, we'll waiver the TBI. That's Mr. Nice! For the slow out there reading. Which.. Is most of you. And probably him now too. :ohdear:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I liked your rants better when they were lighthearted and clownshit bonkers, rather than bitter and sad.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Yeah, because that's a rant.

:sigh:

Whatever, you dumb assholes don't mind the lovely state of moderation here so complaining to you dopes won't help the cause.

I'll come back later stoned off my nuts and go back to peppering my posts with oblique references to NSA domestic sources and methods info.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thanks, appreciate it.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Fair-weather Shim fans are a disgrace. I STILL BELIEVE.

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE SHIM SHAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjfM4Wrj9UI

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I miss cheeky and fun Shimnanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Godholio posted:

I miss cheeky and fun Shimnanigans.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah no, I'm over-reacting.

From this very thread no less.

Yeah he's doing great things as mod.

:rolleyes:

This is still GiP and this is still the drunk thread, so I'm gonna exercise my GiP drunk vet rights to say he's a big dumb gay rear end in a top hat and as bad as a moderator as the likes of loving grover.

He's Grover League.

Draft Meowlins for mod, we'll waiver the TBI. That's Mr. Nice! For the slow out there reading. Which.. Is most of you. And probably him now too. :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_zoAX2MYU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

What's your avatar from

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

What's your avatar from

Sifl and Ollie, you plebe

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Sifl and Ollie, you plebe

I don't think they had sifl and ollie in New Zealand, forgive him.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

they barely had it in america when they ran it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mike-o posted:

We don't really even have TV we have like 6 channels

• Locked thread