Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Sifl and Ollie, you plebe

It's Sifl and Olly, you plebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0WYdiO6TE

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

if anyone can find the thing they did on the show where they're making fun of america's funniest home videos where all they do is show videos of a dog vomiting on people i'll be your best friend forever

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viaTT859Yk0

this is exactly where it's from two finger

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Blunt Talk is funny as poo poo. Patrick Stewart is a national treasure and may he live forever.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Two Finger posted:

What's your avatar from

Look at this fuckin scrub

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Well in non mod bitching, I'm trying to procreate. On purpose. With a WOMAN :biotruths:.

I guess having a nice house and nice poo poo and some money left over each month wasn't enough, and we're gonna see how hereditary severe mental illness really is.

Been doing lots of hiking, loving, and smoking. Now it's all school poo poo and I feel like a federal (:lol: auto correct I meant feral) wolf kid they're sending to Jr. High for reintegration.

I just know I'm gonna hear a kid say dumb poo poo about privilege in a classroom. And not be allowed to berate them. I've avoided that poo poo so well by staying technical and/or night classes. Now I got every elective I never took and the latter half of university studies to knock out. I did the first half almost entirely online, without discussion groups for the most part.

I know this is the semester where I really have to go the worst classes and frankly the thought of fathering a kid that's 50% me is less worrisome to me than handling the non technical millennials head on in their academic hug box.

The technically minded ones can be alright. The rest are just awful. Across the board.

I get that millennial bashing online is completely over wrought bullshit from old people at this point.. But being neck deep in their neck tattooed world as a quasi peer makes me loving hate them so goddamn bad.

I didn't always pray for nuclear death, until my school sent out guidance on trigger warning requests as a standard part of each syllabus.

Now I beg for the dawn of many Suns to clean this ugly world we're leaving to flipper babies that'll never be able to keep the lights on and trains running anyway. Thank god too, because if they can all travel far distances a generation from now without a Teller-Ulam based sociological correction they'll be walking bio weapons since 3/5ths of the people we really should numerate in the triple fifths range every 10 years during the census aren't vaccinated for poo poo and probably have TB and Plague.. And socioeconomic realities being what they are, you know it'll get Africanized eventually. Either by epigenetic shifts, or cuckholdery, or likely both.

Then we're all hosed when Africanized full blown HPV goes airborne and dinner at the Y without a rebreather and 3 mil (think trash compactor bags, ladies) dental dam means African dick warts in your mans throat.

There'll be bodies in the streets if the worst is to pass. The carrion enthusiasts will be pleased. But I think the rest of us will lack true fulfillment until the quickening and the day of the mushroom clouds.

No?

Yes?

Absolutely maybe?

I don't know anymore.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Hi shim

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Hey buddy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

All is right with the world once more
Praise allah

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Anyone up for starting a new annual GiP
draw Muhammed, Jesus, and Buddha and Luke Skywalker (or Darth Vader if that's your thing) bareback no cleanup all internal creampie gangbang with excessive cumplay competition?

Is the lack of interest because I didn't include Bobba Fett? Jesus Christ I hate you nerds, he had no loving real role what so ever and is a throw away bit character at best Jesus bam fudged Christ.

If you rip filters off of pall malls and chain smoke them leaving paper and Tabacco bits in your vet beard you get some kinda achievement and unlock a new set of benefits at the VA or something, I hear. Dunno if that's BONE or PS4 specific.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
~vet life~

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

wow i just watched nightcrawler

was pulling for my boy rick but it just wasn't meant to be

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Watching Twin Peaks.

Yeah, that Twin Peaks. After three episodes I was still forcing myself to watch because people loved/still love this show. At four it finally caught my interest. But goddamn is the soundtrack awful.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

twin peaks is rad as gently caress and i cant wait for the new series

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's what got me interested in the first place. The dancing midget...what the gently caress. Then it started getting good.

V That's not far off.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Aug 24, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0_eTYwKoBE

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Well in non mod bitching, I'm trying to procreate. On purpose. With a WOMAN :biotruths:.

Behold and hail! the Shimmening is soon upon us.

Glad to hear your demon seed shall not wither.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

Watching Twin Peaks.

Yeah, that Twin Peaks. After three episodes I was still forcing myself to watch because people loved/still love this show. At four it finally caught my interest. But goddamn is the soundtrack awful.

Soundtrack owns. You wrong.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I have ashamed :(

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

twin peaks is rad as gently caress and i cant wait for the new series
drat good coffee!

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
First class, first day of class observations:

Omfg butts everywhere

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DownByTheWooter posted:

First class, first day of class observations:

Omfg butts everywhere

>touch butt:ovr:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
my soul feels like its loving dying

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Kinda surprised lastnight's Rick and Morty didn't get actual Ice T

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I wish the yoga pants/leggings trends was more popular when I was a teen in college

<:saddowns:>

Also tinder

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Thong bikini bottoms are a thing here. They own.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Thong bikini bottoms are a thing here. They own.

Yeah they do. The GF just bought a few pairs a couple of weeks back and everytime she wears them around the house I'm in heaven

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rip shim

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
He flew too close to the sun, rip

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ralp rackin up a body count today, must be time to pay the server bills

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mike-o posted:

He flew too close to the sun, rip

More like he cartwheeled into a volcano. :mediocre:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Taking bets now on how long shim survives when he returns. I'll set the over/under at 21 hours.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRL1hGPOUTo

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

ralp rackin up a body count today, must be time to pay the server bills
End of the month, got a quota to make 'round here.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Too lazy to look for a link right now but pretend I posted a clip from sunshine where pinbacker says "I will take us all to heaven" shimbacker

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Taking bets now on how long shim survives when he returns. I'll set the over/under at 21 hours.

Honestly depends on his reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Shim's like Barry Sanders. he has a lot of really amazing short runs that end terribly and a few excellent long runs that just kinda peter out

• Locked thread