Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
unless you're saying that she called you awkward and fake in an awkward and fake way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

uranus posted:

unless you're saying that she called you awkward and fake in an awkward and fake way?

The phrase awkward and fake gets thrown around an awful lot on D1 and it almost always sounds worse then the post that it's claiming is awkward and fake.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Anyway my internet's not setup in my new apartment yet so I gotta lay down the law in the next half hour or so.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

TMMadman (3): Asiina, imgay, CapitalistPig
Rarity (2): CapitalistPig, Ixtlilton, JakeP, CapitalistPig
Asiina (2): HiipFire, TMMadman
Ixtlilton (1): Rarity
Opopanax (1): fiery_valkyrie
uranus (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
HiipFire (0): JakeP, JakeP

Not Voting (2): Opopanax, uranus

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to plorp. The current deadline is August 24th, 2015 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 54 minutes.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I went out and got drunk with mates then got back and played Ecco's game and now I'm sleepy.

Can we get a deadline extension, this D1 was really short? Not voting cause I don't have any decent reads.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Real talk Asiina is probably scum

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Opopanax posted:

Real talk Asiina is probably scum

Then why aren't you voting?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I do what I want

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's pretty suspect that you want to call asiina scum but don't want up vote on it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No it's not

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

Real talk though, Rarity and Asiina both complain about us not playing mafia while at the same time shutting down the only source of content we had.

Which was?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Opopanax posted:

No it's not

Yes it is.

##vote Opopanax

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TMMadman posted:

Yes it is.

##vote Opopanax

How so?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

If you are going to call someone scum, you should be willing to vote them.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I'll probably vote her at some point. But there's no reason to do right now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Opopanax posted:

Well I'll probably vote her at some point. But there's no reason to do right now

Um, except that there are only just over 2 hours until the deadline?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TMMadman posted:

Um, except that there are only just over 2 hours until the deadline?

Yeah? So? I got no plans

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Opopanax posted:

Yeah? So? I got no plans

Then there is no reason not put down a vote because it can always be moved.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

Can we get a deadline extension, this D1 was really short?

Day one was 48 hours. Every day is 48 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Opop, why am I scum?

Also I really want to know what Ixt is talking about. Ixt get in here and explain what you mean.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't remember, something about how disingenuous you sound with you "boo goo nobody is playing mafia" but I have been super nauseous for two days and am on some gravol
##vote asiina

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, sure, if Opop really does want to put a vote out there.

##vote Asiina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote tmmadman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

##vote tmmadman

Go a reason there big guy?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I don't remember, something about how disingenuous you sound with you "boo goo nobody is playing mafia" but I have been super nauseous for two days and am on some gravol
##vote asiina

Your drug induced haze is ruining your opoptuition.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

TMMadman posted:

Ok, sure, if Opop really does want to put a vote out there.

##vote Asiina

What? Why? You just thought the guy was scum for not voting, now you're voting for who he is.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What? Why? You just thought the guy was scum for not voting, now you're voting for who he is.

I was voting Asiina already because I don't like the awkward and fake phrase. I voted Opop for pressure. He is willing to commit to his claimed target, therefore I am willing to move my vote back to my original target.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
And it doesn't bother you that someone who had to be pressured into voting is voting for your target?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

And it doesn't bother you that someone who had to be pressured into voting is voting for your target?

Not particularly. He said he wanted to vote Asiina, I said saying that and not voting was suspicious, he said he was here and wanted to wait, I voted him and said if he is here then he should just vote, he didn't do it immediately but he did vote for his intended target. I will take him at face value. If he had decided that he wanted to try to move to a different target then I would have had issues, unless he moved his target to me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Not particularly. He said he thought Asiina was scum, I said saying that and not voting was suspicious, he said he was here and wanted to wait, I voted him and said if he is here then he should just vote, he didn't do it immediately but he did vote for his intended target. I will take him at face value. If he had decided that he wanted to try to move to a different target then I would have had issues, unless he moved his target to me.

Mafia edit for clarity.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Intresting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TMMadman posted:

Not particularly. He said he wanted to vote Asiina, I said saying that and not voting was suspicious, he said he was here and wanted to wait, I voted him and said if he is here then he should just vote, he didn't do it immediately but he did vote for his intended target. I will take him at face value. If he had decided that he wanted to try to move to a different target then I would have had issues, unless he moved his target to me.

This is badthink, FYI, all it does is encourages people to not speak their minds. You can think someone is scum without putting a vote down.
It would bad if I hosed off and day ended in a no kill, that's about it

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote TMM

I agree with Asiina on this one.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Opopanax posted:

This is badthink, FYI, all it does is encourages people to not speak their minds. You can think someone is scum without putting a vote down.
It would bad if I hosed off and day ended in a no kill, that's about it

Generally speaking, I agree with you that a person can think someone is scum and not put a vote down. I do it all the time. However, I don't do it with just a couple hours left before the deadline. At that point, if I say someone is scum, then I vote for them, especially if I am not busy and will be close to phone/computer to be able to change my vote easily. But even if I'm not then I still vote because who knows what could happen in those two hours. Maybe you have an emergency and have to leave without leaving a vote, maybe your power goes out and your phone dies and you can't vote. Endless possibilities. With ~two hours to go, if you think someone is scummy then vote for them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You're all wrong and killing me will really hurt town.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

You're -1, you might want to elaborate if that is a soft claim.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I was voting Asiina already because I don't like the awkward and fake phrase. I voted Opop for pressure. He is willing to commit to his claimed target, therefore I am willing to move my vote back to my original target.

Why did you say there was no content but then as soon as Rarity pointed out the votes on her you said they were bad?

Why did you point out Jake's as particularly bad?

Why didn't you vote for any of them but instead kept your vote on derp, which you said was a joke vote?

Why are you now voting for me and haven't mentioned any of them since?

Why did Opop deserve a vote for saying he thought someone was scummy and not voting for it, when you did the same thing?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##unvote

so TMM can talk more. We still have an hour

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You're -1, you might want to elaborate if that is a soft claim.

Give me the news,
I've got a bad case of lovin' you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote imgay

Say's he'll post reads, doesn't, then jumps on the TMM bandwagon. He is the scummiest of all the TMM voters.

• Locked thread