Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Initiating conversation with a demon will deplete one rung of your energy bar. If you wish to speak with a demon again, please wait 30 minutes or consider buying one of our 50 Macca packs to pay for more energy for only 7.99

Don't want to take the risk of not recruiting a demon? Just pay $19.99 for 5 free instant recruits!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Disgusting

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Quest For Glory II posted:

It will also have match 3 components

And you have to buy an item from teh cash shop to fuse demons

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Jesus, delete that poo poo quick, before you give them more ideas!

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
The Demon Compendium costs real money

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I hope DQ11, Persona 5 and SMTxFE #Fates Forever or whatever it's called all sell a bajillion units so Altus is encouraged to make SMTV a really nice looking console game.

that acronym makes me want a new smash tv a lot

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Pokemon Shuffle hit iOS/Android today, incidentally. It's the same game with the IAP cranked way the gently caress up.

BattleMaster posted:

I thought that I might get Devil's Third because it looks nutty as hell and the lead dev is crazy as gently caress and reminiscent of John Romero, but seeing that list of IAP currency for sale just made me say gently caress it.

It's also coming to PC as a f2p multiplayer game so I guess the Wii U version is just for people who absolutely have to play the single-player campaign. (everyone)

There are several different currencies in the mp mode, I couldn't even tell you what specifically requires you to spend golden eggs, but they do give you a crapload of them at the beginning.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Mighty Switch Force Academy isn't a dating sim, by the way - it's another puzzle-platformer but with co-op modes and the camera pulled way back and some other stuff they haven't figured out yet because it's an Early Access experiment: http://store.steampowered.com/app/350210/ It might show up on Wii U when it's done but it definitely won't hit 3DS.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Mighty Switch Force Academy isn't a dating sim, by the way - it's another puzzle-platformer but with co-op modes and the camera pulled way back and some other stuff they haven't figured out yet because it's an Early Access experiment: http://store.steampowered.com/app/350210/ It might show up on Wii U when it's done but it definitely won't hit 3DS.
I think they could get it on 3DS if they brought the camera back in. I assume that what they'll do on Wii U is similar to NintendoLand's Donkey Kong minigame, where the gamepad screen is a close-up of the action. And the 3DS port could just be that, basically.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
There's a Smash level a lot like that and it's horrible.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

noirstronaut posted:

There's a Smash level a lot like that and it's horrible.
Problem with Smash is it has to account for where everyone is on screen and scale the camera accordingly. This is just more Mighty Switch Force so the camera is not going to change scale once it's been fixed.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Here are the prices for Capcom's NA sale:

Ducktales Remastered -$5.99
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $4.99
Monster Hunter 3 - $13.59
Resident Evil Revelations - $13.59

Ace Attorney Trilogy - $22.49
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies - $16.79
MH4 - $29.99
MH3 - $13.59
Resident Evil Mercenaries - $6.79
Resident Evil Revelations - $7.99
Street Fighter IV - $6.79

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

If I'm new to the series would Monster Hunter 3 be a good start? And which is better, the 3DS or Wii U version?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Spoderman posted:

If I'm new to the series would Monster Hunter 3 be a good start? And which is better, the 3DS or Wii U version?
The Wii U version of 3 is better just because of it having online and the 3DS version being local only, they're identical otherwise. 4 is a better game particularly for newbies cause it has a better single player and tutorial, but if you just want to dip your toes in for $13 MH3 is fine.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Spoderman posted:

It's fine to start with. Wii U is much nicer looking obviously and it's much better playing it on that due to the controls. It also has online play while the 3DS one only has local (or online if you tether it through the Wii U version).

4 is a much better game in every way but I couldn't get into it after getting used to MH on a TV.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I'd go for the Wii U version. Be aware they killed the multiplayer servers for MH3 though.

edit:
Whoops
VVV

Lord Lambeth fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 25, 2015

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Lord Lambeth posted:

I'd go for the Wii U version. Be aware they killed the multiplayer servers for MH3 though.
No they didn't. You're thinking of the Wii version.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
no, get 4

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Yeah get 4U if you have a 3DS. It's pretty much better in every way and there is a strong online population to play with. 3U online is likely deserted.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Resident Evil Mercenaries - $6.79

This is a really good price for Mercenaries, if you just want a quick score attack action game you can play for five or so minutes at a time.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

In Training posted:

I hope DQ11, Persona 5 and SMTxFE #Fates Forever or whatever it's called all sell a bajillion units so Altus is encouraged to make SMTV a really nice looking console game.

I thought SMTxFE would be that nice-looking console game, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Justin_Brett posted:

I thought SMTxFE would be that nice-looking console game, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

It looked pretty nice to me.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Justin_Brett posted:

:salt:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Justin_Brett posted:

It is

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
It at least has the biggest breasts on the Wii U. :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not while Bayonetta is around.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Sakurazuka posted:

I don't think either Bayonetta or Jeanne are that stacked.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Rexroom posted:

It at least has the biggest breasts on the Wii U. :v:

Especially if Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates makes a cameo

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I guess I should turn in my 'official boob inspector' badge then.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
Both Sin & Punishment games have been rated by the ESRB for the Wii U, so expect them in the near future.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Champeenship posted:

Both Sin & Punishment games have been rated by the ESRB for the Wii U, so expect them in the near future.

Sure I'll buy these again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Bayonetta's breasts aren't that big, it's her huge shapely rear end that makes her stand out.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Kamiya made the team give Jeanne a breast reduction for the Wii U port of Bayo 1.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Kamiya's trolls have gone too far

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Two more Club Nintendo EU items:

Kirby blanket (70cm x 100cm), 4500 Stars: http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/products/kirbys-dream-blanket-464

Super Mario card matching game (60 cards, 6x6cm, 13.3cm x 13.3cm x 1.3cm box), 3500 Stars: http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/products/super-mario-card-matching-game-470

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kamiya made the team give Jeanne a breast reduction for the Wii U port of Bayo 1.

What the gently caress.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
Biggest. I don't know about that. But big? Yeah, I'd say Bayonetta's got a pretty hefty pair regardless.
She's all but falling out of her tunic...

In Training posted:

What the gently caress.
Jeanne wasn't originally supposed to have a very big chest. They fixed it so she appropriately matched her concept art.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

What a creepy/pathetic line of conversation for this thread to have taken.

Ace Attorney Trilogy - $22.49
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies - $16.79

Does anyone know if there are any plans for the Edgeworth/Apollo Justice games to get eshop releases?

I would think it would at least make sense to make the Apollo Justice one available to go with Dual Destinies!

I've only recently become addicted to the series, and just ordered those two from amazon... I can't wait to check them out.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Like on Wii U? It's theoretically possible I guess but there's been no indication of it.

Make sure to play the Fan Translation of the second Edgeworth game once you're finished with those two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Like on Wii U? It's theoretically possible I guess but there's been no indication of it.

Make sure to play the Fan Translation of the second Edgeworth game once you're finished with those two.

I was thinking 3DS, that's what I have Trilogy/Dual Destinies on.

I mean, I guess the games are available for DS still, but they're not exactly easy to find in stores, at least where I live.

And ooh, I didn't know that existed, thanks for mentioning it.

Speaking of... I guess there are no plans for an official English release of that?