Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The Bouncer was the first game Square made for the Playstation 2. When I rented the game for my PS2 in 2000 I realized one of the characters had bouncy boobs; I got real close to the TV and walked her around so I could look at them from all kinds of angles. In retrospect it's kinda funny it was called the Bouncer :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the bouncer is cool

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

elf help book posted:

the bouncer is cool

I remember thinking it was pretty decent.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

elf help book posted:

the bouncer is cool

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

The Boob Bouncer

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
dauragon c. mikado is still a wonderful name

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Doctor Goat posted:

dauragon c. mikado is still a wonderful name

:agreed:

Honestly that narrator was bitchin in general.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

I've never played it even though it was one of the first PS2 games I was interested in.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i rented it once. didnt you have to beat the game multiple times to get further into the ending?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NickRoweFillea posted:

i rented it once. didnt you have to beat the game multiple times to get further into the ending?

Yeah, once with each character I think.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

was that the game that was produced by rockstar too or were those games just next to eachother at blockbuster

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

just remembered, that one was called ONI. thanks.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Tobal No. 2 was the first square game I played for the PSX. Considering the tray was round, I thought a Square game would not be suitable for such a device. Considering the CD tray/cupholder was neither an oblong elliptoid nor a quadrangle I had a moment of hesitation, but Beyond the Beyond was poo poo, and w/e and i beat suikoden, so I rented it anyway since my mom was getting impatient waiting for me to choose a game to rent at the Blockbuster, so she could watch her suspense/thriller/ sci-fi movie in peace. The game was p. bad, but included a demo disc which I use to this day as a chill soundtrack for relaxation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JZhx14q28

I kept the demo disc and Blockbuster gave zero fucks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Izumi Konata posted:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Wild Arms was a'ight, but I bought it for cheap from a friend already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVOFibwVMw0

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
someone please create a list of games with boob physics wikipedia page

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dr. Furious posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first one I played was jet force Gemini and I would find a corner and walk Lela towards the camera and make her jump a lot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Izumi Konata posted:

Tobal No. 2 was the first square game I played for the PSX. Considering the tray was round, I thought a Square game would not be suitable for such a device. Considering the CD tray/cupholder was neither an oblong elliptoid nor a quadrangle I had a moment of hesitation, but Beyond the Beyond was poo poo, and w/e and i beat suikoden, so I rented it anyway since my mom was getting impatient waiting for me to choose a game to rent at the Blockbuster, so she could watch her suspense/thriller/ sci-fi movie in peace. The game was p. bad, but included a demo disc which I use to this day as a chill soundtrack for relaxation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JZhx14q28

Boom, headshot. Bwahaha. DIE!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The first one I played was jet force Gemini and I would find a corner and walk Lela towards the camera and make her jump a lot.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

The first one I remember was Ready 2 Rumble Boxing

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
one of my friends got this for his birthday party. then they beat the game that night and I wrote it off because what kind of game was that short??

but apparently you can play through it multiple times? I think i might have missed out on a classic video game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

red plastic cup posted:

one of my friends got this for his birthday party. then they beat the game that night and I wrote it off because what kind of game was that short??

but apparently you can play through it multiple times? I think i might have missed out on a classic video game.

youre supposed to beat the final boss with all 3 of the characters, and the game gets harder every time you do a new game + even beyond those 3 times

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Does he finally kick everyone out of the club at the end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

Does he finally kick everyone out of the club at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhGhr_YUNGA

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

youre supposed to beat the final boss with all 3 of the characters, and the game gets harder every time you do a new game + even beyond those 3 times

i remember using the kick guy as my last run through story and the enemies were so hard and he was such a low level that i got pissed off

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i dont remember my first boob physics, did doa2 have boob physics yet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

i remember using the kick guy as my last run through story and the enemies were so hard and he was such a low level that i got pissed off

its weird they let you switch characters after every fight cuz the first time you play youll probably do that a bunch for fun and then everyone will be low level poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i played this game but i don't remember anything about it except the bad guys name

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Sion was beta Sora
Kou was Laguna
And the roid freak with the horns was, uh

kou was the most fun to play, and in an squaresoft anomaly had little to no weird baggage

Solid game. I think it even had multiplayer

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

beepstreet posted:

And the roid freak with the horns was, uh
Zell.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

do any games have weiner physics

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

mount your friends does, feel free to share that with everyone when you get back to gbs

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Dr. Furious posted:

drat, there's plenty of lists but none on wikipedia as far as I can see

Funkchop
Jun 9, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Satans dong at the end of Dantes Inferno was probably makin hefty use of the Havok© engine

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I gotta go against the grain here and say it was pretty bad. It shattered my faith in Square (well, this game and Driving Emotion Type-S).

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures
The bouncer was cool and good, I wish there were more games like it. Beat'em ups are the best.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Frabba posted:

Beat'em ups are the best.

Violent Storm is awesome.

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Human Grand Prix posted:

Violent Storm is awesome.

I'm a streets of rage guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Should have been a crossover between The Warriors and The Bouncer, where everyone in The Warriors beats up Sion Barzahd. What the gently caress kind of last name is that

• Locked thread