Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I thought limey was an adjective the entire time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/shooter-kills-tv-new-reporter-and-cameraman-during-a-live-br?bffbnews&utm_term=4ldqpho#.aaPpEEm9G

God drat

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Another PT test down. I'd start day drinking now but I gotta work tonight so it's gonna be a loving long day. Gimme some drankin suggestions

additionally,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KysKdijAhJI

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

coors light

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
While in the USAF I routinely signed up people for Ashley Maddison and other even less reputable sites using their .mil anytime I found a workstation unlocked or someone bragged about their CAC pin of 1234 or whatever.

I bet I signed up ~50 .gimail.af.mil accounts in one 45 day inspection tour alone when I played IG.

Usually I would sign dudes up for all kinds of gay poo poo too like Rentboy when that had free accounts.

If there is a huge witch hunt for adulterers and or gay johns in the USAF Intel community, particularly amongst weapons officers (:v:) in the near future then I'm confident I played more than a small role in that and seriously: :lol:

I always did my best to leave those kinda turds someone was gonna polish to a high shine one day. If a bunch of Intel patches are getting sweated by AFOSI this week I'm gonna call this a good week.

:shobon:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

shim, you did god's work

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Holy poo poo I forgot about gimail.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

While in the USAF I routinely signed up people for Ashley Maddison and other even less reputable sites using their .mil anytime I found a workstation unlocked or someone bragged about their CAC pin of 1234 or whatever.

I bet I signed up ~50 .gimail.af.mil accounts in one 45 day inspection tour alone when I played IG.

Usually I would sign dudes up for all kinds of gay poo poo too like Rentboy when that had free accounts.

If there is a huge witch hunt for adulterers and or gay johns in the USAF Intel community, particularly amongst weapons officers (:v:) in the near future then I'm confident I played more than a small role in that and seriously: :lol:

I always did my best to leave those kinda turds someone was gonna polish to a high shine one day. If a bunch of Intel patches are getting sweated by AFOSI this week I'm gonna call this a good week.

:stare:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

BelgianWaffle posted:

I'm belgian and I'd vote Trump if I could. To me, the USA is a horrific alternate timeline version of Europe and I want it to be crazier and more powerful than ever before.

This guy understands America

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

:nallears:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

BelgianWaffle posted:

I'm belgian and I'd vote Trump if I could. To me, the USA is a horrific alternate timeline version of Europe and I want it to be crazier and more powerful than ever before.

Booblord Zagats posted:

This guy understands America
We're pretty much like Europe with a goatee. And a central institution to set fiscal policy and manage transfer payments.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Dead Reckoning posted:

We're pretty much like Europe with a goatee. And a central institution to set fiscal policy and manage transfer payments.

also guns

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
more fat people

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
An unhealthy obsession with customer service and portion sizes that every American secretly misses when they go abroad

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Hot drat, basically the entire Arab world (and a couple of African nations) have surpassed the US as the fattest in the world. We've slipped to #11. Still ahead of Europe, at least.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Godholio posted:

Hot drat, basically the entire Arab world (and a couple of African nations) have surpassed the US as the fattest in the world. We've slipped to #11. Still ahead of Europe, at least.

tonga and samoa topping the list
guess I shouldn't be so surprised

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

DownByTheWooter posted:

tonga and samoa topping the list
guess I shouldn't be so surprised

Half those fuckers can bend railway sleepers though so you gotta give them credit for that.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

not caring here posted:

Half those fuckers can bend railway sleepers though so you gotta give them credit for that.

the other half play football or are in professional wrestling

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

not caring here posted:

I've never met a full grown samoan man that wouldn't absolutely terrify me with the threat of physical violence

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Way back when I used to be a bouncer in australia I used to work with quite a few of them and they kidnapped a few people who they felt had wronged them personally to extract money and or food out of them at another location

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

And now I know that there are two women's football leagues in this country. The other one has 36 teams.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

lingerie football league best league

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SElcqV9xISE

God drat

PookBear fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 28, 2015

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Bonus titties at 1:19

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I peeped dem titties too

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I skipped to that part, because twerking is dumb and dubstep sucks.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mad Dragon posted:

I skipped to that part, because twerking is dumb and dubstep sucks.

reported

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

i legit lol'd

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

i legit lol'd

It was all good until she ran for Congress.

http://jezebel.com/5657993/congressional-candidate-krystal-balls-sexy-santa-problem

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

http://www.theonion.com/video/report-every-potential-2040-president-already-unel-27963

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

it used to be only old rear end college papers you made that could get you in trouble. now its every single word/photo/video you put on the internet

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

You know what rules? Exchange student programs. There are a bunch of dudes from India who live in the apartment above me, and tonight we somehow wound up with some chicks from Germany and the Netherlands here. One of them is super cute and, calling it right now, I'm totally gonna bang by this time next week.

Civ life owns. It's like the exact opposite of the military: instead of a perfect storm of things going wrong, it's everything going right.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Blue Squares Experiences New Cultures :allears:

Sry man I luv u

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Wuv u :glomp:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Naked Bear posted:

You know what rules? Exchange student programs. There are a bunch of dudes from India who live in the apartment above me, and tonight we somehow wound up with some chicks from Germany and the Netherlands here. One of them is super cute and, calling it right now, I'm totally gonna bang by this time next week.

Civ life owns. It's like the exact opposite of the military: instead of a perfect storm of things going wrong, it's everything going right.

in my experience 50% of german girls like anal and 100% of dutch girls do
use this information as you please

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

brb moving to dutchland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

2015 the year of butt play

• Locked thread