Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
diqnol and keane are on fire lately.

oh hello top of the page.

ummmmmmmmmmmm

I had a bad dream last night!! I dreamed I broke my arm in a kinda gruesome way and nobody was willing to help me because I was at a hostel and it was night hours and people wanted to sleep :(

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Don't you mean they're on fear lately?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

Don't you mean they're on fear lately?

:bravo:

:downsrim:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

It's times like these it'd be nice to have some smart power around.

Is that what powers the light bulb that appears over ones' head when they have a good idea?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
how many mafia players does it take to change a lightbulb?

a majority and they won't do it until right before the sun goes down

ha ha ha ha.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

ha ha ha ha.

This is a good joke.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

i dig it

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

ha ha ha ha.

I chuckled.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Asiina, hope your mom had a good visit with you last weekend, good tidings friend

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i guess i'm supposed to post itt because i finished a game

* [http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3736412 XCOM: Enemy Within] - EXALT victory, by the book. Hosted by Captain Foo.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It's thread favourite Tremendous Taste's birthday

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Happy birthday tremtaste

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Happy Birthday Taste!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

It's thread favourite Tremendous Taste's birthday

Is this canon

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

My life is falling apart. Details later as I figure out my poo poo.

You know this year has seen a lot of like major poo poo happening in our dear mafia thread, I wonder if this is all just like "being 25-35." I don't have all the demographics of the people who have come in here and said "sorry mafia thread there's some major poo poo going down" but I wonder sometimes.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh to be clear I am safe and secure this is all just interpersonal and job stress. But it is overwhelming and some of it is not looking happy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

No, this is a birthday cannon.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Keep at it quiddy, you know you've got support from us if you need it

TMMadman posted:

Lol

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Happy Birthday taste, sorry for bringing in the sad even though I know it's ok to do so~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

TMMadman posted:

No, this is a birthday canon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec6S-5N4_5Y

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Mar 27, 2020

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

If I released a non mafia forum game where you play as a raccoon and try to survive in this cruel world, who would play that?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

would I get to decide the name of the raccoon or would it be predetermined?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It's Rocky Raccoon.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You could name your raccoon if you like getting attached to things that aren't long for this world.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm in.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
reccoon.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

God, I wish I had like one friend who had a pickup truck or something that I could move furniture in, I'm getting totally ripped off by a moving place but the alternative is like buying all new furniture and sleeping on like a pile of clothes on a hardwood floor until I have a new bed or something. blech

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello thread.

who is watching the genius 4?

kyungran noooooo-- also wtf kyunghoon is actually good?? and entertaining?? how did that happen. the final five is awesome i just wish kyungran was there instead of junseok, that would have been perfect

this season is really enjoyable

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

uranus posted:

hello thread.

kyungran noooooo-- also wtf kyunghoon is actually good?? and entertaining?? how did that happen. the final five is awesome i just wish kyungran was there instead of junseok, that would have been perfect

Kyungran was my #1 rooting interest going into the season, but she played the minus auction and Gyul! Hap! pretty poorly. I can't be upset about Dongmin winning that death match, I love that guy too and he came in with a plan. I hope we get to see some kind of a Jinho/Dongmin showdown before the end of the season.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

If I released a non mafia forum game where you play as a raccoon and try to survive in this cruel world, who would play that?

I'd name mine Bert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

God, I wish I had like one friend who had a pickup truck or something that I could move furniture in, I'm getting totally ripped off by a moving place but the alternative is like buying all new furniture and sleeping on like a pile of clothes on a hardwood floor until I have a new bed or something. blech

Why not just get one of those rental trucks for a couple of hours and be efficient so you don't spend too much

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

uranus posted:

hello thread.

I've never heard of it, it's Korean? Does it get subtitled or is it in English or what?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I need to watch more Genius. I have trouble following it at times because I can't always track who's saying what, and some of the games make my head hurt. However, I like what I've seen of it.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

I've never heard of it, it's Korean? Does it get subtitled or is it in English or what?

There are people who sub it, but it is often a giant rear end-pain to obtain, and you have to hope that the sub files you find match the episode rips you find, if you find both of them.

I swear, there are some subcultures/fandoms who actively make it harder to enjoy a thing, and it's endlessly annoying.

e: oh apparently they're all just up on dailymotion now. welp

hexwren fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Aug 28, 2015

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Probably!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Why not just get one of those rental trucks for a couple of hours and be efficient so you don't spend too much

In hindsight that's probably what I should have done, but I was nervous because I've never driven anything bigger than like a Ford Explorer, I've driven like single-digit times in the last year, and traffic in Chicago is loving insane compared to what I was used to when I did drive regularly.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Allen Wren posted:

There are people who sub it, but it is often a giant rear end-pain to obtain, and you have to hope that the sub files you find match the episode rips you find, if you find both of them.

I swear, there are some subcultures/fandoms who actively make it harder to enjoy a thing, and it's endlessly annoying.

e: oh apparently they're all just up on dailymotion now. welp

http://bxrme.tumblr.com/post/120791388643/the-genius-4-subbed - bumdidlyumptious has had pages like this since season 2 was coming out

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
gently caress those spoilers arghhhhhhhhh i've been avoiding the genius thread specifically until i had a chance to watch the latest episode :( I thought you'd be talking about the season generally.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i will modkill you irl spacebutt