Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Here are the main events for both shows:

ON IMPACT WRESTLING

Mr. Anderson vs. James Storm vs. Bobby Roode vs. Bobby Lashley - winner gets a King of the Mountain Championship match

ON ROH WRESTLING

The Addiction vs. Future Shock - ROH Tag Team Championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Holy Christ is anyone watching this

e: what am I saying, of course not

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Am I right in thinking that 0% of the goons who keep up with Ring of Honor weekly watch it on Destination America?

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I've had to catch ROH on Destination America for the second time in a row because the local station hasn't been playing it lately. It's nice as a backup unless said local station has just stopped playing it completely for whatever reason.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

abraham linksys posted:

Am I right in thinking that 0% of the goons who keep up with Ring of Honor weekly watch it on Destination America?

When Lucha Underground was on, I tended to watch that or NXT (and then the other), and then I fully intended to watch ROH a little later but wouldn't get around to it and suddenly a week has gone by and I'm an episode further behind. Now that LU is over, I should get back in the habit of watching it, since I always enjoy it.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Chris Melendez Must Give Eric Young His Prosthetic Leg

i really hate whoever runs the TNA youtube channel and their Stupid Capitalization Of Every Single Word.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

Chris Melendez Must Give Eric Young His Prosthetic Leg

i really hate whoever runs the TNA youtube channel and their Stupid Capitalization Of Every Single Word.

Excessive capitalization is your biggest issue with a video in which someone lost their prosthetic leg in a wrestling match?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Excessive capitalization is your biggest issue with a video in which someone lost their prosthetic leg in a wrestling match?

dude, wrestling isn't real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

dude, wrestling isn't real.

That's never been an argument against 'why did they put this tasteless thing on TV that got nobody over and drew zero dollars'

• Locked thread