Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

2015 the year of butt play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Real Talk: If you aren't waking your napping SO like this at least once a week, you're not trying hard enough

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I was trying to find a video of the small aircraft that crashed while practicing for the NY air show. I know there's at least one video out there that shows the tail break off.

I found this local news report. And yes, it belongs here more than current events because there's couple of :nws: moments.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

I was trying to find a video of the small aircraft that crashed while practicing for the NY air show. I know there's at least one video out there that shows the tail break off.

I found this local news report. And yes, it belongs here more than current events because there's couple of :nws: moments.

:stare:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

I can't stop laughing. What the hell?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Chopper 12 is really pushing in.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Breaking news: reporter moneyshot on live television

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

It's been removed what was it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

It's been removed what was it

A news report about a plane crash that just suddenly cut to pretty nice blowie before going back to the report.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Mr. Nice! posted:

A news report about a plane crash that just suddenly cut to pretty nice blowie before going back to the report.

the dick spent more time outside her mouth than it

pretty lovely blowie unless you get off on air humping

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Most any blowie is a nice blowie. Sit back and enjoy and quit bitching.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mr. Nice! posted:

Most any blowie is a nice blowie. Sit back and enjoy and quit bitching.

not when she gets it into her head that nibbling feels good

no it loving doesn't teeth and dicks are not a good combination goddamnit

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Some girls know how to perfect balance just enough teeth to feel good, others :stonklol:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Some girls know how to perfect balance just enough teeth to feel good, others :stonklol:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Brazzers presents: This Ain't David Cronenberg

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Dead Reckoning posted:

Brazzers presents: This Ain't David Cronenberg

Would watch

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

n4i did you give me my av back

tyvm :3:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Thats a good avatar.

Also I'm going to Las Vegas by the end of September, mainly to watch a martial arts tournament but also to get drunk.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

n4i did you give me my av back

tyvm :3:

I did sorry I didn't think to do it sooner :3:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I did sorry I didn't think to do it sooner :3:

no worries man, appreciate it

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xf3ELqb6kc

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

History rules and this makes me hard

The Spartans advanced, confident in their numbers, only to have their leaders killed immediately in the opening clashes. Leaderless and encountering forces equal in discipline and training for the first time in the Sacred Band, the Spartans faltered and opened their ranks, expecting the Thebans to pass through and escape. Instead, Pelopidas surprised them by using the opening to flank the Spartans.[41] The Spartans were completely routed, with considerable loss of life.[18][42] The Thebans didn't pursue the fleeing survivors, mindful of the remaining Spartan mora stationed in Orchomenus less than 5 km (3.1 mi) away. They stripped the dead and set up a tropaion (τρόπαιον, a commemorative trophy left at the site of a battle victory) before continuing on to Thebes.[17] Having proven their worth, Pelopidas kept the Sacred Band as a separate tactical unit in all subsequent battles.[6][18]

Band of Thebes = 150 spec force gay couples lol

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://youtu.be/yrQpjToEgxk

First 5 min of Rome rules

Also

http://youtu.be/exI45AnLBRc

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

OK AND I GUESS I CAN'T FORGET

http://youtu.be/xBCqAU4HB5o

THIRTEEEEEEN

And gladiator or something

http://youtu.be/0ZghMKa4jGo

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Rome owns.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

OK AND I GUESS I CAN'T FORGET

http://youtu.be/xBCqAU4HB5o

THIRTEEEEEEN

one of the best scenes in the whole thing

Godholio posted:

Rome owns.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watching Doomsday Preppers and wondering if the people stockpiling MREs are aware that they will no longer need a toilet.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Still don't get why anyone would want to survive any kind of apocalypse that isn't "Big tittied cheerleader nympho-apocalypse". Fallout is a best case scenario

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
The only difference I ever noticed between pooping civilian food and pooping MREs was this:

Civilian food: probably just enjoying a poop. 10 minutes max.
MREs: probably gripping my dick, savagely hammering out another sticky moment of peace and harmony whilst I poop. 20 minutes max.

Sure it might take longer, but that's not constipation. That's masturbation.

CMD598
Apr 12, 2013

This is basically every Asian port except without the kisses because the escalators are long and skirts are short.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Still don't get why anyone would want to survive any kind of apocalypse that isn't "Big tittied cheerleader nympho-apocalypse". Fallout is a best case scenario

if by survive you mean be the last person alive in my bunker to push the final button, then sure

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
German MREs own and I loved every meal choice except for the "fruit salad" and maybe one noodle-dish which was meh.
But then again, I like airplane food :shrug:

This semester also owns so far. I've basically become the father-figure in my new international students group because I know my way around and how to get to the cool places. Herded 45 of them into groups with a friend, had them rent 8 cars and took them down to a secluded creek near Sedona, folks were loving stunned and so grateful to the two of us like we carved the loving place out of the rocks ourselves.

swedish/dutch/english/kiwi buttes on a little creek beach with booze (except I was driving), afterparty at the summer home of a loaded american friend with an additional 20 people, still hungover.

School hasn't even started and these hoodlums already have racked up two warnings from residence life. Gonna be a good semester.

Head hurts a little, but for some reason, I get much less severe hangovers at 7000 feet.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 30, 2015

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

You're doing it right

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Duzzy Funlop posted:

German MREs own and I loved every meal choice except for the "fruit salad" and maybe one noodle-dish which was meh.
But then again, I like airplane food :shrug:

This semester also owns so far. I've basically become the father-figure in my new international students group because I know my way around and how to get to the cool places. Herded 45 of them into groups with a friend, had them rent 8 cars and took them down to a secluded creek near Sedona, folks were loving stunned and so grateful to the two of us like we carved the loving place out of the rocks ourselves.

swedish/dutch/english/kiwi buttes on a little creek beach with booze (except I was driving), afterparty at the summer home of a loaded american friend with an additional 20 people, still hungover.

School hasn't even started and these hoodlums already have racked up two warnings from residence life. Gonna be a good semester.

Head hurts a little, but for some reason, I get much less severe hangovers at 7000 feet.

NAU, ASU or ERAU?

My brother has incredibly similar stories from going to ERAU in the mid 90s, and a buddy of mine from work who went to ASU used to take foreign student girls to Sedona all the time for incredibly easy sex.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
gonna get boost mobile :whatup:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

didn't know that whose line is it anyway is still on the air

or that aisha tyler from archer hosted it now

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
it was brought back last year sometime i think

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Helldump Immunity. posted:

gonna get boost mobile :whatup:

WHERE YOU AT DAWG.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

or that aisha tyler from archer hosted it now

Would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts