Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Anyone running a game that needs a player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Ninth I will make a game Just For You. Pick a country/region/nation in the world and I will make a game for it that takes place in its fantasy equivalent.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Egypt is a fun country!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The Ninth Layer posted:

Egypt is a fun country!

more like Charnaz.

expect a thread to go up tomorrow! 13 players.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yes my game needs a few more players.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

EccoRaven posted:

more like Charnaz.

expect a thread to go up tomorrow! 13 players.

Thread up tomorrow, game to start in 2017.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
much like christmas the "ecco is lazy" jokes come earlier and earlier every year.

also to preempt the obvious followup joke yes I am planning on doing secret santa again this year but if someone wants to take the reins (and I view them as worthy!!) I am fine handing it off to someone else. if I do it I'll start taking signups in October.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

EccoRaven posted:

much like christmas the "ecco is lazy" jokes come earlier and earlier every year.

also to preempt the obvious followup joke yes I am planning on doing secret santa again this year but if someone wants to take the reins (and I view them as worthy!!) I am fine handing it off to someone else. if I do it I'll start taking signups in October.

Use elfster, it makes things hella simple

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Allen Wren posted:

Come on, Barnes Opening!
It's Frankenstein-Dracula actually

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am a giant ball of stress who cannot survive interpersonal relationships. I'm just going to live here in the thread where it's safe, and my lame dad jokes and overall neediness are appreciated.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
8 M I N U T E S 2 L U N C H

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Why has your avatar doubled? Games with you just worse.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
touche I guess I should actually get an av at some point considering I actually post now

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

JakeP's avatar is a national treasure.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

JakeP's avatar is a national treasure.

you're not the first person to tell me this and I'm getting curious about the story.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jake's avatar would be better if they were out of sync

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Jake worked hard for his avatar but it still cost him dearly.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax posted:

Jake's avatar would be better if they were out of sync

they sometimes sync up just off from each other for me

Kashuno posted:

you're not the first person to tell me this and I'm getting curious about the story.

It was a punishment I took in a awful big brother challenge that was barely a punishment because its a sick av

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

It was a punishment I took in a awful big brother challenge that was barely a punishment because its a sick av

You are terrible at telling stories.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jesus, I haven't run a game since March.

Ok, what's it called again when it's not all vanilla, but it's not a massive role madness game?

Because that's what I'm doing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yay my new hard drive and monitor arrived today I'll actually be not phone posting the vast majority of a game finally. Maybe I can get past a d1 without being almost lynched now!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My computer is starting to show its age. I need a new video card, but I don't really know enough about computers to know how to get a good one that won't be wasted putting in with whatever else I have.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When I moved I didn't package my computer properly and the mass pike is the worst maintained road I've ever driven on so rip old hard drive.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax posted:

Jesus, I haven't run a game since March.

Ok, what's it called again when it's not all vanilla, but it's not a massive role madness game?

Because that's what I'm doing

mafia?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

When I moved I didn't package my computer properly and the mass pike is the worst maintained road I've ever driven on so rip old hard drive.

Mass Pike is also the worst designed turnpike I ever had to use. Hmm lotta traffic on this road, I know! Lets put toll stops all throughout, rather than at the exits themselves so that it is constantly stop and start the whole drive! Lets not use that cool EZ pass express that you don't need to slow down for either

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

JakeP posted:

Mass Pike is also the worst designed turnpike I ever had to use. Hmm lotta traffic on this road, I know! Lets put toll stops all throughout, rather than at the exits themselves so that it is constantly stop and start the whole drive! Lets not use that cool EZ pass express that you don't need to slow down for either

While I understand that it's mostly unavoidable, my favorite part of the Mass Pike is that when you try leaving the city during rush hour in the summer, you get to stare directly into the sun.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

It was really jarring after coming off the pretty decent NY thruway and having had it been a smooth straight shot for hours on end.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I can now reveal the reason why I haven't been around. I lied about my internet folks. I am working with the Bernie Sanders campaign, as a youth adviser.

Why else do you think he has been popular so much with the kids?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Are you trying to get all the other candidates to quit the race, leaving Sanders as the only eligible person to vote for?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Marlene agreed to create a cyber sex scandal for me.

That is why Clinton don't want those emails coming out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i guess you can call it a frame job

...both the acts describe in the email and the creation of this scandal

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You ruined your own joke.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
a frame job is very hard to pull off you have to get in at the right angle

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

You ruined your own joke.

name a joke of mine that i didn't self destruct inadvertently or purposefully

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That last one was pretty good.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am currently using McDonalds internet. The television is on Fox News. An employee and a customer are discussing the current ongoing manhunt in Illinois.

They believe Obama might be behind the recent shootings and is trying to start a race war. Help meeeee

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

mr.capps posted:

I am currently using McDonalds internet. The television is on Fox News. An employee and a customer are discussing the current ongoing manhunt in Illinois.

They believe Obama might be behind the recent shootings and is trying to start a race war. Help meeeee

What if they're right?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
yeah, come on man, they're Just Asking Questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Makes u think